Official 'OMG I GOT D/P' thread.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
OK, I just found out my D/P is backordered; can someone explain what that means exactly? And I'm having suspicions that the deluxe pack doesn't have the styluses.

I got Diamond at about 8:30 AM yesterday. I've been soft resetting for a shiny Chimchar. If I don't get it by July or something, I'll probably just soft reset for a female Chimchar with good nature.

Got mine yesterday in the morning, and for some gay reason my thing was set back 12 hours, so I'll have to wait an EXTRA 12 hours to get my Drifloon. :[

Meh, I got both though so it's all good. I've only played Pearl, I just arrived in Canalave City and I'm about to own the gym leader. LOL

I just figured out how to use WiFi too, so meh, I'll be EV training like a true dork for a while. I've got a sweet poke or two ready to surprise some OU noobers. D:

Got off work and headed to the mall. They had my preordered pearl waiting. Got back and am cooking supper, plan to enjoy the game after supper

Picked up both Diamond and Pearl yesterday morning at 10:00 AM. I received both styli and the stand for them. I decided to leave them unopened.

I'm 9 hours into Pearl and coming up on the third gym. I haven't touched Diamond yet.

GTS isn't all that bad. I've received the other two starters and a shiny Cranidos already, only offerering a few Starly and Magikarp.

Dang it, I was late. I got both versions yesterday. I plan on having an awesome team for Wi-Fi! (Of course it will take a long time)

YES!! I got Diamond like 2 hours or so ago =]. I started with Chimchar and owned the first gym leader with Mach Punch lol. On another note: my friend got a shiny Chimchar on his first try =[...

YES!! I got Diamond like 2 hours or so ago =]. I started with Chimchar and owned the first gym leader with Mach Punch lol. On another note: my friend got a shiny Chimchar on his first try =[...
No fair. What's its nature?

As for me, I'll just breed for one later on in the game if it takes too long...

I picked up diamond this morning...and I have a question for my in game team.

For anyone who has been training a Budew, what level did it evolve into Roselia for you? Just curious for knowing if I train one if I'll miss important moves it will only learn early as Roselia.

Actually I want Budew to evolve as early as possible so I don't miss Leech Seed, Magical Leaf, and Grasswhistle that it doesn't learn until it becomes Roselia. I just want to know what it's generally evolving at when caught early in game and trained.

atleast there was one other teen when i got mine from gamecrazy, still, those kids.... lol
also i picked up a lame Prima guide because that was the only one

I was going to wait until my Diamond/Pearl order shipped, but I thought they were both backordered...then I found them for cheaper (but without stylus or anything) at Circuit City. I took the train/bus like halfway across the city, got them shortly before the store closed, and got back (earlier last night/tonight).

And now I find that Diamond at least already shipped, it looks like...so hopefully I can at least cancel the other order. And maybe sell my extra copy of diamond to someone.

i walked for an hour and a half to the nearest best buy so i could pick up diamond. i thoight there would be a ton of people there, and the games would be gone, but i think i was the only one i saw who got a copy. they just got a new shipment of wii in that day, and most people where there for that.

i got the prima guide, but im second guessing that. should i return it and trade for the nintendo one?

Ha, I'm glad someone else walked. I took the bus/train on my productive trip, but before that, I walked for about three and a half hours, just kinda exploring Atlanta. Never saw a single store selling games, basically.

I got it sunday at 8:00 but didn't see this thread until now. Basically, it's awesome. Right now, I'm breeding for a spiritomb with a good nature. Then I'll trade the extras on GTS probably.

I'm getting my version of Pokémon Diamond tommorow since Pearl was sold out lol [they didnt recieve enough copies of that version] but Diamond is just fine with me =]

Full Heals: 600 Pokebucks
MooMoo milk: 500 Pokebucks
Watching your DDx6 Gyrados solo the Champion's team: priceless

There are some things your gilz can't buy. For everything else there's Hax.(tm)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)