Ninjask Team?

Ninjask Team Advice and Tips...Please?

I understand how this team works but would anyone mind telling me a way to beat it? It prevents everything with speed and can almost be unpredicted due to baton pass switching to any unexpected Pokemon with any kind of unexpected moveset. Anyone have any advice for making an Anti-Ninjask team? Thanks for advice in advance.

Haze works, haze works well if you can predict the baton pass. Weezing is bulky and prevents Ninjask form doing anything. Tauntdos is also good in my experience but hard to land.

Haze works, haze works well if you can predict the baton pass. Weezing is bulky and prevents Ninjask form doing anything. Tauntdos is also good in my experience but hard to land.
taunt isn't all too hard since it does go through subs.

It doesn't hit on protect, though. Don't most Ninjask run:

~Protect
~Swords Dance
~Baton Pass
~X-Scissor

or something similar? I suppose sub + speed passing works.

You can predict the swords dance, or use Taunt right after they protect once.

Just bring in a bulky phazer whenever it comes in. ie Suicune, Swampert, Skarmory. When you bring one of those in it must either bring in Mr. Mime (which can stuff you up if you have roar, so skarmory may be the most efficient), bring in a pokemon to get blown away, attack you for small damage, or bring in Cradily to recieve, in which you should just have a pokemon that you know can beat it.

Thanks for all the tips and advice guys, if you have more comments, tips, and advice please keep it coming. lol. I really appreciate it.

~MSF45

By the way, does toxic go through substitute and does it effect Ninjask?

Thanks for all the tips and advice guys, if you have more comments, tips, and advice please keep it coming. lol. I really appreciate it.

~MSF45

By the way, does toxic go through substitute and does it effect Ninjask?
I'm not sure what you mean here, do you mean does toxic affect a ninjask in a substitute? Substitutes prevent all status conditions(that I'm aware of) and toxic affects ninjask normally(not in a sub)
Edit:yes roar works through substitute(unless you're carrying a soundproof pokemon ie. Mr. mime

It's really easy to defeat baton pass chains. They usually lack a fast offensive so you can setup even faster than your opponent or just send some bulky to Haze/P-Haze the chain. SR + Sandstorm is useful too since it makes the chain even more frail, specially with BP switches all the time.

It doesn't hit on protect, though. Don't most Ninjask run:

~Protect
~Swords Dance
~Baton Pass
~X-Scissor

or something similar? I suppose sub + speed passing works.

You can predict the swords dance, or use Taunt right after they protect once.
Substitute over Protect. It'll die faster being able to only use protect every other turn. At least with Substitute, if they don't attack, you can use a Swords Dance.

Setting up faster usually screws over Ninjask teams, unless they pass defense to Ninjask first. On Netbattle, whenever I start my Ninjask against another, I always try and BP before they do. That way, I hit them on the switch, and usuallly OHKO whatever they BP to. PHazing/Haze work just as well though.

Substitute over Protect. It'll die faster being able to only use protect every other turn. At least with Substitute, if they don't attack, you can use a Swords Dance.
IIRC, 50% chance of preventing the opponent's attack is equivalent to quite a few double teams. So don't discount it. Second, Protect Ninjask runs focus sash IIRC. So if you do protect -> swords dance, you are guaranteed to survive... as long as T-Tar and his sandstream don't ruin your fun.

Intimidate nerfs Ninjask/BP teams somewhat as well, as it will BP the Intimidate on to the next pokemon.

IIRC, 50% chance of preventing the opponent's attack is equivalent to quite a few double teams. So don't discount it. Second, Protect Ninjask runs focus sash IIRC. So if you do protect -> swords dance, you are guaranteed to survive... as long as T-Tar and his sandstream don't ruin your fun.
Yeah, but who uses Tyranitar anymore. *rolls eyes* :rolleyes:

I ran this team in the battle tower with Ursaring with guts and burn orb, it did pretty well, I could sometimes pass on a swords dance too if the ai was dumb enough, and I also had brick break and shadow claw for a ghost or rock, such as TTar.

Oh geez, people from the Pokegym have discovered this website...

Anyways, plenty of things will stop a Ninjask, most of which have been said.

i think focus sash would look good on ninjask. You get a free swords dance and speed boost right off the bat if he survives with focus sash.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)