SM OU New to SM, but this team seems to work.

Hi!
Here's a team I've been using for quite a while.

Kirby (Mimikyu) @ Life Orb
Ability: Disguise
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Shadow Sneak
- Play Rough
- Leech Life
- Swords Dance

Köfte (Ambipom) @ Choice Band
Ability: Skill Link
Jolly Nature
- Tail Slap
- Ice Punch
- Fire Punch
- U-turn

Zeke (Charizard-Mega-X) @ Charizardite X
Ability: Blaze
Adamant Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Dragon Claw
- Earthquake
- Dragon Dance

Padma (Magearna) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Soul-Heart
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Flash Cannon
- Fleur Cannon
- Energy Ball
- Volt Switch

Estoc (Blastoise) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Dragon Tail
- Mirror Coat
- Rapid Spin

Sharia (Uxie) @ Normalium Z
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Psychic
- Heal Bell
- Calm Mind
- Stealth Rock

I used to play oRaS a lot, but haven't been much in the game since SM (since the OST makes me fall asleep when playing Moon)

So small explanation:

When I predict a Lando-T lead I start with uxie, as it is my rocks set-up, can't be hit by EQ and it has a Z-item, so knock off isn't as devastating as it would be. Should the Lando be adamant on knocking me off I could heal up by using z-heal bell, though usually I have to take a u-turn as well, which Magearna could catch, seeing how she has a scarf and V-switch to get the momentum back again.
Blastoise is my Spdef utility wall-ish kinda poke. The mirror coat really surprises people, seeing as how +1 volcaronas still don't really hurt it with GigaDrain due to the AV.
Ambipom is a bit gimmicky but it helps the people who aren't too afraid of its choice banded tail slaps who clear out most non-ghost focus sashers if they aren't faster than the likes of Azelf. The fire punch takes out ferrothorn if he has tread upon the rocks a few times, or of he isn't max def. He actually one-shots the latis and such so I like his potential. Tho I expect punishment from you guys for thinking this way.
Mega char X basically punishes everyone who lets him get that Ddance up. It is imperative to keep blastoise alive until the rock setters are gone ofcourse.
Mimikyu is basically there to gain momentum again, and for the coverage with it's prioroty and fairy type moves. Is Leech life the best 3rd move?
Magearna also is meant to get a little more momentum with the immunties, and volt switches and perhaps a late game soul-heart streak, if the faster pokes are gone and priority isnt a threat.

Some experiences so far:
People forget to stop Uxie with calm minding, thinking they can two-shot him, but then heals up with z-heal bell ( and do not have a dark type. )
Garchomps for some reason do not fear Magearna.
Mold breaker apparently kills Mimikyu
Energy Ball didn't deal sufficient damage so I feel like I need more coverage, tho I wouldn't want to give up either fire or ice punch on ambipom for seed bomb.

Thanks in advance! :)
And sorry if I broke a rule, I am also not a common forum-visitor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)