New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I know it's bad form to ask for a name change when you're locked from further ones, but a situation has come up that I could not have reasonably foreseen. Basically, I'm dealing with a cyberstalker who knows me personally and was able to find my Discord account, which was under my current account name, and I don't want them to dox/harass me on other sites. I'm changing my name on other sites as a result of this situation. So can you change my name to Sultan?

yea that's totally fine--mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Requesting name change from TrueDarkz to Axurous. I agree with the term this will be permanent.

yep--mari

requesting namechange to nick

I'm aware of the 10-post rule but i am wondering if I could have an exception due to only one post being visible from that account. This account hasn't been touched since literally before I was born and seems silly to withhold it when it is pretty obviously never going to be used. I asked Lily about this but haven't heard back and figured I'd just request it

we're gonna be adjusting that rule to apply to no. of post visible not raw pc soon so yea might as well--mari

Makima

Banned deucer.
I would like to change my username to Makima

My current username is directly tethered to my deadname, and I would like something more ambiguous that is not tied to my name at all

yep--mari

Hello! I've been wanting to do this for a long long time and this is finally the moment I'll be able to, this being my 100th post on here :p!
So yeah, I would like my name to be changed to Nowelle as I am using this username on Showdown and have already been entering tourneys under this name before.
Atilax was my name on other games before a few years ago but I've grown way past appreciating it and started using Nowelle for everything relating to this game.
Thanks in advance ^^!

yep--mari

Latias

very interesting
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Requesting name change to Latias. The account cucurrely does not have 10 or more messages and it hasn't been active 3 or more years. I'm aware about the name change lock afterwards. Thanks in advance!

done--mari

Requesting my nick be changed to Gamma*Roid. Old username just doesn't feel as cool as it did when I was younger.

id rather avoid the distracting text as per the OP and give you gamma roid with or without a space
Gamma Roid is completely acceptable

done--mari

Adeleine

after committing a dangerous crime
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Requesting a second name change to Adeleine. The name is currently untaken.

I've requested and got approval to change with SS. (request made 8/10 and approved 8/19 if one of these dates matters in the future)

My old change, Tiksi -> Finland, is in the first section of "old changes" in the OP, so here's a link to the OP! :psyglad:

Thanks a bunch :)

Also huge thanks to Ticken and Lily for talking things out!

yep--mari

Zeno420

Banned deucer.
Requesting name change back to “Zeno420”, Zen ain’t it man. (I understand this will be permanent)

did, definitely permanent -lily
requesting unlock
edit: apologies, i used my original post date instead of the date you actually changed my name.

wait out the full month please

Last edited:

Yxzwilliam

Banned deucer.
hello my name is yz if u could change my name to Zaeine for me that would be nice. i want you to change it beacause this will be my perminent name. So if you could that would be nice plus i changed my showdown name aswell so if u could thank you.

sorry you don't qualify

Slip

dancing to alarm bells
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
Hello hope this finds you all well. I was wondering if I could get my name changed to just Slip as that is what I am usually called anyways and I can't seem to find any profile that matches the name. If I am missing something please let me know, but it would be nice to have the name I am called anyways. Thank you for your time and work I appreciate it!

Done! -Ticken
Requesting unlock please

oki--mari

cessation

तत् त्वम् असि
is a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I'm requesting a name change to "The Lost Ones" as that's the username that I go with on Pokemon Showdown nowadays. My current username serves no purpose anymore. I couldn't find the aforementioned username here, so I'm assuming it's not taken here.

Furthermore, I would like my birth date to be changed to April 7, 1997. My current birth date here is a useless date for me now. Apologies in advance, if I'm requesting too much.

Done! -Ticken
Requesting profile unlock. Thanks!

oki--mari

Reactions: MCX
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)