New New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcbc

lechonk is so cute
is a Pre-Contributor
Requesting name change to: jcbc
I don't feel anymore this name it reminds me some irl past stuff bcz i create this nick when i was young so i would like to change it.

see OP, you need 100 posts sorry

Last edited by a moderator:
Relentless_Chaos to Knight/Kina (in order of possibility, prioritize the first one)

reason: original nick, most of brazilians know me with this nicknames.

see OP, you need 100 posts sorry

SiTuM

destined for greatness
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Hi, I registered to Pokemon Showdown using "SiTuM'parleT'mort" since 2 years now, and later I changed to "SITUM", so I registered to smogon with that name, but I failed my email address ._.

So I did a new account and since many people know me as "SITUM" and not as "SiTuM'parleT'mort" (it's also not helping to schedule with two names), and since I know it's not allowed to have 2 smogon accounts, could you delete the account "SITUM" and change my name to "SiTuM" (or "SiTuM." with a dot if the old name is a problem), please? :x

Thanks in advance.

(Proof it's me : )

Done - Nexus
Hey, it's been 6 months i changed my nickname but i still have that "formerly" thing, could i get rid of it somehow please (sorry if it isnt the place to ask for but i didnt find) ?

dom

Banned deucer.
my actual birthday: 9-22-01. i have a habit of quickly signing up for websites and putting random dates for birthdays but i'd like mine to be correct.

done - tdp

For future reference, would S be at all possible? Two other users have single letter names, but policies change, wherefore I ask.

n no single-letter names sorry, makes you impossible to tag / search for

Hey, could I get a forum namechange to BM please?

I previously got the username Eden. when one of the older namechange threads were made, when there was no restriction in regards to amounts of post required. Since then, the username has not stuck with me at all; my reasoning for the username was because I thought I could get the PS! alt of it, however it required global driver, instead of what I assumed would be global voice. My Smogon username beforehand was Baton Mash, however I wish to convert to BM, as it is my discord handle, and most of my friends address me as BM instead of Baton Mash. I will never touch this thread or its future reiterations ever again if I get this namechange

sure - tdp

I would like to have a name change to Arsene (https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/arsene.352673/)
I know the rules says this:
  • you may take the name of an existing account ONLY IF
    • the account with the username you want has not been logged into for 3+ years, AND
    • the account with the username you want has less than 10 posts.
While the name “Arsene” does not follow the former it follows the latter.
When I first joined PS I wanted the name “Jet”, unfortunately it was already registered, then later on I made an account with my real name after some time I got invested into the OU tier so I changed my name to “JetOU” not knowing I would stay on this site for more than a year. Later, I regretted that decision as I wasn’t a big fan of the name “JetOU” especially the “OU” part and people confused me with user “Jet”, so I would like a name change to Arsene. Arsene is the name of the persona of the protagonist in Persona 5, a persona I extremely like it’s design and name.

it's not an either / or rule sorry, the acc needs to have <10 posts /and/ be unused for 3 years

Hi, may I please have my birthday changed to April 17th, 2000?

When I first signed up for Smogon, I was already 13 years old, but I felt like I had to put a fake birthday down just in case someone could use it to figure out my irl identity. I realize now as I almost turn 18 that it was a bit of an unrealistic and dumb fear, and that I would like the correct information on my account.

Thank you in advance, and have a nice night/morning/day/afternoon!

sure, and early happy birthday - tdp

Moon

Grossly Incandescent
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Rerequesting “Moon” since it appears to be up for bageholder request. Has no posts and hasn’t been on since 2010

heh ye it's fine now - tdp

Hey, thanks for the new smogon name. Just one minor thing I forgot to mention in my other post. My friend made an account at my place over a year ago and he forgot the password to it, and I don't want it to potentially be traced to my account, so could you please delete this account. My friend has no association or intention with pokemon, so there's no reason for the account to exist

Last edited:
Just wanted to change the DOB, it is November 9th, 1992. I input the wrong date originally.
Thanks!

done - tdp

I would like to request a name change to Chaitanya

I have checked and I don't think it's taken on Smogon. Also pretty sure it doesn't count as a name change cause it's just the numbers part I'm asking to get removed.

Thanks in advance

this name is taken, you're a badgeholder so you can still take the account but it'd count as a full, non-reversion change:
https://www.smogon.com/forums/members/chaitanya.247928/

I would like my name decapitalized, so as to be 'philisteen'
Aesthetics.
Tnx.
(It would be great to be informed whether or not this counts as a name change; since we're only allowed one; as it isn't mentioned in the original post regarding changing the capitalization of a name)

doesn't count as a change, and done - tdp

Dharma

komorebi
is a Top Artist
I request a name change to dhaarma please, i've been thinking about having my name changed from an acronym for some time now and dhaarma is one of my all time favorite words. I also have the name on PS.
Thanks in advance.
name1.JPG
name2.JPG

this'd be Absolutely The Last change you're allowed, so confirm you're cool with this please

yes I'm fine with the name change, thank you

ok - tdp

hello, I'd like to request a namechange to slated - this is the name I use on pokemonshowdown and literally everywhere else on the Internet and having it be different on just Smogon is really irritating. i originally had one namechange years ago but this is just a slight change to the name to make it more aesthetically pleasing and to match what I use everywhere else. I understand based on the rules if this request is denied - but it'd be great if it could be changed, it's just all around easier for everyone who communicates with me on here and myself.

ya it's fine - tdp

Knight1337 to Knight, if Knight is unavailable, Knight1337 to Kina

done - tdp

Requesting a name change
can I change my name to Professor Tree? No one own this name.
Reason: this one (Hoàng Trọng Đại Dương) is mine real name, and this isn't private

yea that's fine - tdp

Rei

The arcana is the means by which all is revealed
is a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I'm formality requesting Magma, the person that had the acc deleted their acc so I can take the name since they retired, so can I please have my final name change to Magma as I have the ps alt and the name is now available on the forums. Would pefer to have CT because of tours I am in and so people know its me.

In short: MMagma ---> Magma

done - tdp

Reactions: ima

ima

Take me to your leader
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past WCoP Champion
requesting profile unlock since when someone get to this it would have been 30 days since the name change (28th or 29th cant remember) ty ^^

edit: got the unlock tyty

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)