New Name and Profile Change Requests (Yet Again) [READ THE OP]

Vorulito

formerly PedroGreg
is a Top Tiering Contributor
Requesting name change to Vorulito

PedroGreg It was a good nickname 10 years ago when I was a happy kid called Pedro and had the nickname Greg at school.
but after adulthood I would like to pay homage to the character "Vorulito" from Regular Show, a very good cartoon that made me laugh on sad and difficult days.

I would like to point out that I have the "Vorulito" account on my PS domain, but not on Smogon, if it is possible to change I believe it would be better to consolidate my new nickname

I would like to point out that some idiot registered this account with the sole intention of trolling me, after my request, I don't know if it's possible but I still wanted to have this account on my domain

sure + banned the other guy - nya

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I ask to be changed to NotDaProGamer or NotDaProGamr? I own an account called NotDaProGamer and that says that I am not a pro (which is very true), while my current name feels like I am saying I suck at Pokémon, which I don't (I think). Some of my friends take a look and laugh and I think that this name is honestly derogatory. Hope this happens, thanks in advance!

oki--mari
requesting unlock (i think that's how this works)

done - nya

you will not be eligible for any second changes until an extended period of time has passed since your first one; we reserve the right to judge the situation ourselves, no two are equal. There is a SMALL chance for an exception to made sooner if you seriously want a second name or regret an old change, etc. but it will be permanent and under no circumstances will it ever be changed again. ever.
Vert → VertXXX
to match my discord & ps username. minor change, appreciate you

you took vert off a taken name so ill get back to this

Calambrito48 -> Calambrito

Registered as Calambrito48 after i lost the pass to my Calambrito account on ps and made Calambrito48 on showdown. Lost the pass to Calambrito48 I was able to recover the original Calambrito account and would like to have the same user on PS and smogon, TIA.

oki--mari

Hey! Can my name be changed from "Bhavya Jain" to "Expired Trial" since my username uses my real name (which my younger self did not see as a problem somehow). Also is there any way I could "not" get the "formerly <name>" below my profile name (due to privacy concerns).
(if somehow all this is not possible, can this account be deleted permanently so that I can create a new one with the required details)

Thanks for the help :)

ye that's fine--mari

Hey, I'd like to request a name change to just "Mc" from Mcthelegit. Most of the people I know call me 'Mc', and I feel like the 'thelegit' part isn't necessary.

Thanks!

will also get back to this bc i have memories of another community member going by this + it may be high value

Stallbrotonator

formerly KGR
KGR --> Stallbrotonator

I decide to change my name because I was never able to recover the Showdown KGR account and it's quite annoying and this change will be very useful to me. Thanks in advance !

If the change is made, don't hesitate to send me a message on Discord to let me know.
My Discord name is: stallbrotonator

oki--mari

would like to request that my DoB be changed to December 27, 2002. the internet was very scary as a kid :worrywhirl: believe it or not the girl who swaps profile pictures between children's shows is not about to turn 50

oki, also marcy is cool--mari

BF Drew

formerly Drew_
Requesting to change my name to “BF Drew” please because my current name is too similar to another smogon user, also I want to be able to have a showdown account with the same name as my smogon user.

Thank you!

oki--mari

Requesting a name change to "Glory". The current account has no visible posts and hasn't logged on in nearly a decade.
I'm very dissatisfied with my current name. I'm sick to death of it being used to insult me (I'm sure you can see how) and on top of that I think it's quite juvenile and doesn't reflect my personality at all. Glory—or some variation of it—is what I go by on most non-Smogon places and I'd like to change it to match.

yeah but just keep in mind no more changes from here since it was taken - Isaiah
requesting unlock

oki--mari

hi i do not fill the requirement for changing username but my showdown account got terminated for having the same username and having 2 accounts is illegal so it's my only option to not get banned for offensive username, i would like to change it to "Le Canard" if possible, i claimed it before learning it was illegal to have 2 accounts, i never used it and can prove i own the account

changed to "Canard" after chatting in DMs about previous inap username - Isaiah

I request to change my current name to recti. I made this name when I was younger and it just feels weird everytime I see it. I think I'm going to undergo a massive change in my career so I think a name change would get me a fresh start. I also think that the random letters at the end are distracting and my real name isn't even that lol its just arvin i added raj at the end b/c I liked Raj.shoot alot at the time. Thank you in advance!

sure - nya
requesting unlock, ty in advance

oki--mari

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 1)