New Name and Profile Change Requests [READ THE OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting a name change to Rabzzz

I am not a part of the Alliance league anymore and I would like my username to just be short so this is why I would like to change to Rabzzz. Thank you

Requesting a name change to Agent-9029

I'm not active under this name anymore on PS have never been active under this account other than battles, and have roomauths under the agent account. Thanks in advance ante~

Pilo

uses walther
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
I'd like to make two relatively small requests if I may. Firstly, I'd like to have my name changed to Pilo since it's my current nick on Discord and pretty much everyone has referred to me as Pilo since ~September. Also if I could get my birth year changed to '01 that'd be swell please and thank you.

Drax.

Banned deucer.
requesting a name change to Drax.
Draxler is my main nickname in PS, however everyone calls me "Drax" :]

Last edited:

Ricardo

Banned deucer.
I've had my "formerly Snowtop" tag for more than a month.
Can i request for it to be removed?
Thanks

GenOne

DOU main. GMT-7. PS!: GenOne
is a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Could I request "GenOneRaisedGenY" be changed to simply "GenOne"? GenOne is what I use on PS now, and that's what everyone calls me in general since it's shorter to type.
o/

Would it be possible to remove "formerly GenOneRaisedGenY" from my profile now? It has been a bit over a month since my name change, and everyone in DOU has known for ages that GenOne = GenOneRaisedGenY.

I screwed my birth year while registering, can you fix it to 1996? The birthday remains unchanged. Thank you :)

Birthday: 7th November 1996.

Brambane

protect the wetlands
is a Contributor Alumnus
Would like my name changed to Brambane - it's my steam account name so I would like it to be consistent with what I use on Smogon and Steam. Also because numbers are bad and people don't take you as seriously from my experience 9.9

Hey, can I get my birthday changed to 5th of February, 2000? 15 year old me thought it would be cool to have a fake date (I regret everything). The day should be right already, the year is just out of whack. Thank you in advance n_n

Reactions: nv
Request to change my user to "Donald Trump vgc" I want some consistency between trainer tower, showdown and real life events.

tennisedit: doing it sighhhh

Last edited by a moderator:
Request to change my username to "JR", please and thanks. First name change request and it's my name in real life and no one else has it so I thought it'd be awesome to have it.

I would request to have my name to CB BASELORD . Im known by that name on other sites, and a specific psim server it would be better to have that name.

NabboCheTesta

Gniubbo come sempre
I would like to have my name changed to NabboCheTesta, as it's been my PS account for ages as of now. Thanks in advance.

E: Nice! Thanks, it will be easier to identify me on ps! now.

Last edited:
I'd like my username changed to Kyleo please - I meant to stop using the 'viperdk1' username a fair while back, but never got around to changing it and couldn't think of a suitable replacement (bad experience on twitter involving fellow football 'fans' and a misuse of my username because people are douches).

Hayburner

WHAT A POGGER CURRY!
is a Tiering Contributoris a Past SCL Champion
Requesting a name change to Hayburner please. Requesting because I am now an OU voice under that name and would like to have the same name as on PS. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)