New Giratina form?

From serebii:
An update to the official 11th movie site revealed something quite perculiar. It unveiled a new form of Giratina. This form has a different height and weight to Giratina, being 6.9m and 650kg while the Giratina we know is 4.5m and 750kg. This form is designated the origin form. We do not know to what end this form is utilised and if it will be in any future games, but the official site does list those statistics as well as its type so it is possible we will see this Giratina in a future game in the same means as the Deoxys forms in the 3rd generation.

http://www.pokebeach.com/news/0208/corocoro-shaymin-giratina-origin-form.jpg

^Picture

Maybe we'll see a new "Deoxys"?

What are your thoughts?

Well, seeing how Girantia is Defensivley oriented right now, it makes sense that it would become offensive, but that looks like some kind of Tapeworm with wings. I would be nice if it would be able to get a new move (Hint:Recover/Roost/Slack Off/Softboiled) but i doubt Nintendo will give us this. Recover & Slack Off would be nice MT, It shoudn't be hard to teach even a Caterpie to Slack Off and make many more walls viable.

Any way, Girantia, yeah, It looks ugly in this new form.

What the fuck @ that form. Remind me of someone spinal cord with little legs. If that shit learns Recover/Slack Off/Roost then Tina would be near unstoppable in it's normal form.

Isn't too different from the "old" Giratina. And I don't think it will learns a recovery move like Recover/Roost, would be even hard to stop unless that new form has lower base stats.

Well I think tapeworm is correct. They should have made those extension thingies on the back look more Gothic. I don't really like this Rastafarian Tape Worm.

If that thing's going to have a different stat distribution (an offensive one) the other Ubers ain't going to like it. Offensive Ghost/Dragon STAB while Ubers consists mostly of Dragon and Psychic typed pokémon.
(assuming it would be put in the games )

Very nice find indeed! I agree with mastadi thinking that it'll be the 3rd game's legendary. I bet he'd add some new info about the Unowns since he seems to be related to them. And more Giratina forms focusing on attack and diminish the defences would be cool...losing that base hp too btw...

It could be like Deoxys. I would be the next legendary in the remakes of Silver and Gold, with Celebi, Ho-oh and Lugia. These 4 could go with the three dogs too.

That looks awesome as hell.

I want my giant tapeworm zombie undead dragon mutant alien ghost thing nao!

On a side note, if that gets any recover move ever, it will be broken as hell.

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
Would be interesting if this was ever put into the games, but there's always the chance it's an anime-only thing. Remember the giant Jigglypuff? Or the Blastoise/Venusaur/Charizard hybrid?

Not counting my chickens, but Giratina's coolness has increased either way. :)

I'd like this thing to switch it's HP 120/ Defense 120/ Special Defense 120 to Attack, Special Attack, and Speed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)