Tournament NeverUsed Ladder Tournament Finals [Won by iTeddeh]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum name: Mr. Mendes
Alts: NUM Mr. Mendes
Do my altscontain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? Yes.

Forum name: Sir Kay 9
Alts: NUB Kay
Do my alts contain my forum name or a very similar variation/abbreviation of it as required by the rules? yes.

I heard there was laddering tour.
*insert slowpoke meme*

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion

Here's the last players to get into playoffs:

nur blapperl - Blapperl - 1640 ELO W: 57 L: 8

NUX Kody - -Kody- - 1620 ELO W: 250 L: 112 <- now a substitute. reasoning in post 190

NUA DatSwag - DatSwagDoe - 1618 ELO W: 235 L: 162

nut hitman - The Hitman - 1611 ELO W: 52 L: 14

Substitutes:

nun amarillo - Amarillo - 1610 ELO W: 65 L: 17

nub stormy - stormaggedon - 1604 ELO W: 39 L: 4

---------------------------------------

Here's the players in playoffs:

1. FLCL
  2. Realistic Waters
  3. iTeddeh
  4. Deej Dy
  5. ????
  6. HJAD
  7. iplaytennislol
  8. AquajetBreloom
  9. The Goomy
  10. Odd Della Robbia
  11. I'm Bi...sharp
  12. blaziken1337
  13. Blapperl
  14. DatSwagDoe
  15. The Hitman
  16. Amarillo
The Substitutes:

1. QueenOfLuvdiscs
  2. Raseri
  3. galbia
  4. -Kody-
  5. stormaggedon
Playoffs Round 1

Last edited:

ryan

Jojo Siwa enthusiast
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
FLCL vs. The Hitman

Odd Della Robbia vs. Realistic Waters

iTeddeh vs. Blapperl

AquajetBreloom vs. HJAD

The Goomy vs. Deej Dy

DatSwagDoe vs. Dentricos

blaziken1337 vs. -Kody-

iplaytennislol vs. I'm Bi...sharp

iplaytennislol to win it all with my elite ghosting

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Ok I talked to Oglemi about the situation, here's what's gonna happen:

Dentricos is disqualified as he told me he did forfeit to give -Kody- points to let him get into top4.

-Kody- loses the points that he gained in this game, so he is down to 1609 ELO.

Amarillo, who is at 1610 ELO, is now in playoffs. He will be against blaziken1337

-Kody- will be a substitute (sorry bro).

edit: i need to do something to decide who will be subbed over Dentricos.

If you have any problem / question with this decision please PM me.

predicts

FLCL vs Hitman - If I knew who hitman was then i'd still probably go with flcl lol

0DD vs Realistic Waters - rain can't break through these waters

iTeddeh vs Blapperl - Teddeh is the favourite imo

AquaJetBreloom vs HJAD - AJB is a bro but he can't win if he's banned from PS lmao

The Goomy vs Deej Dy - the closest match here imo, it'll come down to either hax or clutch ghosting

DatSwagDoe vs Queen Of Luvdiscs - Queen gets his shot and takes advantage of it

Blaziken1337 vs Amarillo - As long as Blaziken doesn't bring Furret BP i think Amarillo takes it

iplaytennislol vs Im Bi...Sharp - Activity

Finals Predictions: Realistic Waters vs iplaytennislol - Waters uses a combination of great teambuilding, plays and a bit of hax to get to the finals while Tennis gets 3 activity wins. Waters 6-0's him with minutes to spare in the tour deadline.

Oh well... I got matched up with Kody and I knew he needed the points to qualify for the tourney. Since I wanted him to win anyway and I really was probably going to lose anyway I forfeited. I wasn't really thinking how it would effect amarillo.

Best of luck to Amarillo and QoL in the tournament.

soulgazer

I FEEL INFINITE
sorry guys i need to do it again because i forgot something

ok so apparently some people (flcl) can't read the op. its best of 3 guys

..will qualify for the playoffs of the NU Ladder Tournament, which will be a 16 man, best of three, single elimination tournament.
You will also be subbed out if there's no proof of you getting in contact with your opponent ON THE FORUMS before Thursday 11:59PM EST. Please try to contact on their profil (by clicking their name) so that I can see everything, or if you contact eachother on PS!, Skype, or whatever, please post IN THIS THREAD when you guys are gonna play. No 'I see him all the time we will play whenever' please, I don't want some of the games to end up not being played because you wait until the last minute and something comes up =/

FLCL
iTeddeh
Deej Dy
Odd Della Robbia
Realistic Waters
HJAD
iplaytennislol
AquajetBreloom
The Goomy
I'm Bi...sharp
blaziken1337
Blapperl
DatSwagDoe
QueenOfLuvdiscs
The Hitman
Amarillo

CanadianWifier

Run Away With Me
predicts

FLCL vs Hitman - Even if I knew who hitman was i'd still probably go with flcl, haha

0DD vs Realistic Waters - Bring out the umbrellas

iTeddeh vs Blapperl - Teddeh is a shit user and an even worse mod.. go blapperl :]

AquaJetBreloom vs HJAD - good luck even playing this battle. Activity win for hjad, imo

The Goomy vs Deej Dy - Steven is popular on youtube. youtubers don't lose, lol

DatSwagDoe vs Queen Of Luvdiscs - Queen stalls his way to victory in a 400+ turn game

Blaziken1337 vs Amarillo - Amarillo is a newold guy apparently, but seems competent enough at the meta to take this one

iplaytennislol vs I'm Bi...Sharp - the Kentucky derby is this week, no time for this horse to be playing pokemon. Bisharp activity wins.

Finals Predictions: The Goomy vs iplaytennislol - some dub it as "The Cancer Finals of 2014", others simply refer to it as a mockery of the tier. Whatever you call it, youtubers never lose battles. Goomy has this easy lol

Confirming only time me and HJAD will be able to play is Saturday but we are both free then. If necessary, I suppose I could try playing during the week but I would have to play at school which wouldn't really work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)