NES Challenge from Vineon

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
After beating Steelicks to a Megaman 2 race and after people discussed how hard Kung Fu was on NES and playing afterwards and finishing within 10 minutes without having played it in like a decade, I'd like to challenge someone, anyone, to a NES games challenge.

I want to prove I am the ultimate NES king, whoever is/wants to be my opponent should join #smogon so we can each pick a NES game one after another and compete on whoever finishes it faster or gets the farthest. Whoever wins gets one point and the first to 10 points is to be declared the best NES gamer at the end.

The advantages with NES games as they are generally short and easy to learn and any excuse to play some NES is a good excuse to me.

`
Vineon said:
Whoever wins gets one point and the first to 10 points is to be declared the best NES gamer at the end.
It should be obvious that i TAKE this challenge. I'm on. If i own the game, hell i will even clean the dust from the old box to play.

Vineon

Fleurdelysé
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
bring it on NESgamer, your name does not intimidate me.

Join the #smogon chatroom some time so we can get this started.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)