Item: Life Orb
Ability: Disguise
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SpD
Jolly nature
Play Rough
Swords Dance
Shadow Claw
Shadow Sneak
This is my late game cleaner and has scored me a couple of sweeps. Use swords dance while disguise is up and just kill as many mons as possible. Jolly nature gives it extra speed since it isn't the speediest thing around.

Dr. Strange (Serperior)
Item: Focus Sash
Ability: Contrary
252 SpA, 252 Spe, 4 Atk
Hasty nature
Leaf Storm
HP Fire
Dragon Pulse
Giga Drain
Part of a three-mon core that involves Serp, Mega Gyarados, and Lando. Serp helps get rid of water and ground types like Dugtrio, Tapu Fini, Rotom, anything that might hinder Gyarados and Lando. Focus Sash helps Serp live a single attack provided that stealth rock isn't up (which I will get to later)

Gargoyle (Mega-Gyarados)
Item: Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate (Mold breaker after mega evolving)
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SpD
Adamant nature
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Crunch
Earthquake
Part of a three-mon core that involves Serp, Mega Gyarados, and Lando. Gyarados takes the ice and water attacks that Lando is weak to and can proceed to set up with DDance and attempt to sweep. It also breaks past Heatran which Serp has issues with.

Gryphon (Landorus-Therian)
Item: Rockium Z
Ability: Intimidate
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SpD
Adamant nature
Rock Polish
Swords Dance
Stone edge
Earthquake
Part of a three-mon core that involves Serp, Mega Gyarados, and Lando. Lando is a good mon with nice attack that can help check the grass types that Gyarados has issues with. Rock polish and Swords dance help it get to good enough speed and attack that it can attempt to sweep.

Eva (Victini)
Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 SpA
Hasty nature
V-Create
Bolt Strike
Glaciate
U-turn
The revenge killer of the team. As of right now mons like Ferrothorn and Garchomp are difficult to get through so Victini takes care of them pretty easily. It's a extra check to ice and grass type attacks, and Mega Gyarados helps it with dark type attacks.

Aquila (Zapdos)
Item: Leftovers
Ability: Pressure
248 Hp, 244 Def, 16 Spe
Bold nature
Roost
Discharge
Heat wave
Defog
A utility box that helps support the rest of the team. Serp doesn't like it's focus sash broken and neither does Victini so defog is used to help with that. Discharge is put over tbolt because of it's chance of paralysis and heat wave is a extra precaution against steel types like Ferrothorn.

If you have any suggestions please tell me. Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)