Mythra Red's Shop Shiny&Event Pokes! NEED Happy Hour Inkay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,
i need a female abra with magic guard. i can offer (all perfect 5 iv)

since i want a female you can chose up to 3 pokemon
Would these three work for you?
female adamant Shroomish with quick feet and the egg moves bullet seed and focus punch
female jolly gible with rough skin and egg move outrage
female adamant swinub with thick fat and egg moves stealth rock and icicle crash

Would these three work for you?
female adamant Shroomish with quick feet and the egg moves bullet seed and focus punch
female jolly gible with rough skin and egg move outrage
female adamant swinub with thick fat and egg moves stealth rock and icicle crash
yep no problem

pokemons are ready if you want to trade now

Dratini w/ Marvel Scale
Adamant Nature
(Water 1 & Dragon Egg Groups)

31/31/31/x/31/31 - 1 ♂, 1 ♀ in Stock Female please!

Tyrunt w/ Strong Jaw
Jolly Nature
(Monster & Dragon Egg Groups)
Egg Moves: Ice Fang, Thunder Fang, Fire Fang, Poison Fang

31/31/31/x/31/31 - Breed By Request

Female for both if you can, please.
PS, Do you want the abra or gastly nicknamed?
Wouldn't want either nicknamed. I can do female for Dratini, but Tyrunt is 87.5%/12.5% M/F ratio, so that one's probably going to be male. If I end up with a female spitback though, I'll throw it in.

Wouldn't want either nicknamed. I can do female for Dratini, but Tyrunt is 87.5%/12.5% M/F ratio, so that one's probably going to be male. If I end up with a female spitback though, I'll throw it in.
I have no female flawless abras atm, would you want a male?

I am adding you now Cole, sorry for the delay.
No worries, I only got done with class about an hour ago, so I'm working on breeding your Tyrunt now. I did manage to poop out a perfect female Tyrunt, so if you wanted to take a while and breed a perfect female Abra, I'd be willing to trade it for that.

No worries, I only got done with class about an hour ago, so I'm working on breeding your Tyrunt now. I did manage to poop out a perfect female Tyrunt, so if you wanted to take a while and breed a perfect female Abra, I'd be willing to trade it for that.
Well I only have 1 male abra that is perfect for trade, all 31's, timid, M.Guard, sorry not a female. I would trade for that if you want. Also a flawless gastly for the flawless dratini would be great as well.

Well I only have 1 male abra that is perfect for trade, all 31's, timid, M.Guard, sorry not a female. I would trade for that if you want. Also a flawless gastly for the flawless dratini would be great as well.
Ah, I think we switch our terminology concerning flawless and perfect. When I say flawless, I mean 6 IVs; when I say perfect, I mean 5 beneficial IVs and matching nature.

Ah, I think we switch our terminology concerning flawless and perfect. When I say flawless, I mean 6 IVs; when I say perfect, I mean 5 beneficial IVs and matching nature.
Thats probably my bad welsknight, thank you for explaining it to me, I am kinda new to pokemon.

I have a 6IV Male Abra Id trade for another 6IV, sadly I am out of female abras, cept a 5 iv one I have with the synch ability :(

Alrighty, your Dratini and Tyrunt are ready.

Just making sure we're on the same page:

31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Tyrunt (M) for 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Abra (M)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Dratini (F) for 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly (F)

Work for you?

Alrighty, your Dratini and Tyrunt are ready.

Just making sure we're on the same page:

31/31/31/x/31/31 Jolly Tyrunt (M) for 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Abra (M)
31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Dratini (F) for 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Gastly (F)

Work for you?
I need a female Tyrunt :( I have a male from Germany I want to try for shinies with.

If you want, I we can hold off on the Tyrunt/Abra trade till we both have a female. Just trade the gastly/dratini now. Silly but I was not aware the tyrunt had that horrible 12% female rate as well.

If you want, I we can hold off on the Tyrunt/Abra trade till we both have a female. Just trade the gastly/dratini now. Silly but I was not aware the tyrunt had that horrible 12% female rate as well.
That sounds good, I'm in no rush. Let's do the Dratini/Abra trade now, and then just let me know when you breed a female Abra w/ Magic Guard, and we'll trade again. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)