VGC my new / old team

For fun I tried to change one of my old team that I used in vgc15 to adapt to the current one, and I realized that it works quite so well I thought I would post it and see what you think and if you have any suggestions for me to improve it. I apologize now if my English is not perfect but I'm using google translator. Thanks in advance.

GuardianAngel (Gardevoir) (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Level: 50
EVs: 108 HP / 124 Def / 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psychic
- Hidden Power [Ground]
- Protect

So far I have not used much Gardevoir but it turned out great for breaking down Salamence and Sableye well as other dragon types. Hyper Voice and Psychic are two very strong stab moves that help me to do great harm Protect and use it to wait for the increase in the mega-evolution statistics. I used it in my old team with Hidden Power Ground but now is not very useful as a move, I can use it only on Groudon but not enough to defeat him while he with a shot kills me.

Umi (Swampert) (M) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 236 HP / 28 Def / 228 SpA / 4 SpD / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Earth Power
- Ice Beam
- Wide Guard

I chose Swampert because of Wide Guard to block the attacks of Xerneas, Groudon and Kyogre. Scald with and Earth Power as stab moves can do enough damage and can hit with both Groudon and burn Forwards with Scald. Finally Ice Beam is very useful against flying types that normally use the tailwind.

GuardianTiger (Arcanine) (M) @ Safety Goggles
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 68 Def / 124 SpA / 4 SpD / 60 Spe
Bold Nature
- Flamethrower
- Will-O-Wisp
- Snarl
- Protect

Although it is not used often in my Intimidate it is still very useful, so I chose Arcanine that can further reduce the attack opponents with Will-O-Wisp and their Spc.Attck with Snarl, what he turned out to be extremely useful against Xerneas that slowed the increase of power. Not sure on that subject him because now Safety Goggles helps only against amoonguss.

Masamune (Scizor) (M) @ Lum Berry
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Feint
- Bullet Punch
- Protect
- Bug Bite

He then needed a Pokémon able to effectively hit the pixie type, especially Xerneas, and since I had already Swampert with Wide Guard replaced the previous Aegislash with Scizor that with Bullet Punch brings serious damage to pixies and with Feit can remove the protection opponent. For the last two spaces did not know what to put so I filled with Protect to defend myself in the most appropriate and Bug Bite moments to have a stab move but so far proved useless.

SparkFatuous (Rotom-Wash) @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 212 SpA
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Protect

Rotom-Wash in my opinion can still have their say. With its double type can hit effectively both Groudon Kyogre that now that you see in every team and burn the opponent in order to reduce the attck. In the rain no problem I can still use thunderbolt but in the sunshine of groudon I can not use Hydro Pump and why Rotom needs specific media type Rayquaza to also defeat Groudon.

JetDrakon (Rayquaza) @ Life Orb
Ability: Air Lock
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Dragon Ascent
- Extreme Speed
- Draco Meteor
- Protect

And here we are. Rayquaza I chose to help mainly Rotom against Groudon and to have a good attack power, it also acts as a second mega-evolution in the case chooses Gardevoir. Dragon Ascent and Draco Meteor are two powerful stab moves while Extreme Speed finish opponents almost exhausted and Protect I can defend myself by equally fast attacks and a double target.

hi catastor97, unfortunately this team a little far from being viable, and making it more viable requires me to change 4 pokemon; to the point where it isn't, "your old team" it's just "your new team made by me." i'm sure you've viewed the viability rankings and all that so i'll keep this as short as possible. have fun making a new team!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)