my heart gold uber team for fun :) !!!!!!! (:

this is just for fun against my friends so it isnt perfect and this is my first thread so sorry if i do this wrong(:

1) forretress @focus sash
trait:sturdy
evs:252 HP / 112 Atk / 144 Def
moves:
spikes
stealth rock
earthquake
explosion

sets up hazards then explodes out, might have to large an investment in hp but it has worked so far

2) kyogre @leftovers
trait: drizzle
evs:252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
nature:modest
moves:
water spout
avalanche
thunder
auqua ring

to set ur rain mostly but als very strong special attack, i know avalance is phisical but icouldnt think of anything better

3) jirachi @kings rock
trait:serene grace
evs:252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
nature: sereous
moves:
thunder wave
iron head
grass knot
doom desire

paraflinch jirachi is my favorite pokemon but i would be willing to change it for someone more practical

4) kingdra @chesto berry
trait; swift swim
evs:144 HP / 160 Atk / 40 SpD / 164 Spe
nature: adament
moves:
dive
outrage
rest
dragon dance

my main sweeper with swift swim, dragon dance, dual stab and recovey in chestorest i love kingdra

5) ludicolo @ leftovers
trait swift swim
32 HP / 252 SpA / 224 Spe
nature:modest
moves:
energy ball
ice beam
grass knot
hydro pump
my second swift swimmer for good measure

6) scizor @life orb
trait:technitian
evs:248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 Spe
nature: adament
moves:
u-turn
pursuit
bullet pumch
supperpower

i love scizors stab bullet punch with life orb and a technitian boost but again if there is a better option lets hear it

thanks for your help and anything constructive you have to say, i havent done this before so its great to have feedback and if i posted this wrong pleese let me know so i can fix it thx!!!!!!!! :) !!!!!!!!!(: !!!!!!!!!!:) !!!!!!!!!!!!!(:

thank you mostwanted for your tremendous advice which i thought of while re-doing this i followed yor format and swicherd this to my rain team because i thought i had better reasons for having each member so please tell me if this is better and thx again

The Rules said:
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.

This does not mean add one sentence saying "Standard x" or "all-around awesome" after each Pokemon. If you put thought into making the team, you can put thought into posting it.
Please add descriptions otherwise I would have to lock this thread. Check out the RMT Archive to see the kind of detail we look for. The proper format for presenting individual Pokemon should be similar to the ones listed below.

Pokemon @ Item
Trait:
EVs:
Nature:
- move
- move
- move
- move

Latios (M) @ Choice Specs
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 4 SDef / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Psyshock
- Draco Meteor
- Surf
- Trick

thank you so much for your help and please take another look at my team now that the format is correct (i hope) also how did you make that cool animation of latios?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)