My Gen V RMT

And it's not a weather team! lulz

This is my first RMT and stuff, please don't kill me if I did anything wrong.

Long ago, in the Generation IV metagame, Dandaman955 was a pretty cool guy. Eh kills poekmans and doesn't afraid of anything. (Except maybe Rotom-H and Breloom.) But then Gen V came and people streamed off Shoddy Battle in a blink of an eye...

I made this team earlier this morning when I got into Gen V. This is about the third team I've made which actually does good. So, with that in place, I present you my team.

Haxorus (Male) EVs - 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

Item: Choice Band

Ability: Rivalry
Nature: Adamant (+Attack, -Special Attack)
Moves:
~ Outrage
~ Earthquake
~ Night Slash
~ Brick Break

Haxorus is the powerhouse of my team. The amount of power he dishes out with Choice Band Rivalry STAB Outrage is insane. Haxorus has 432 Attack and 293 Speed, which can outspeed quite a lot of things, surprisingly. Its defensive stats aren't terrible, as it can take a few hits and KO in return. Choice Band gives him 648 Attack, enough to plow through many-a-thing. Don't believe me? It can do over 50% to male Skarmory and Ferrothorn, and that's with resistance to Dragon type moves. Rivalry boosts its move's base power if it's against the same gender Pokemon, which is quite common on servers, and Adamant nature for obvious reasons.

Outrage
is his main attack, boosted by Rivalry, becomes 150 base power. It destroys most things regardless of resistance, just ask Skarmory or Ferrothorn. :P

Earthquake
is for the Pokemon that resist Outrage, e.g. Tyranitar.

Night Slash
is precautionary, I suppose. You never know when a Shedinja could pop up.

But Brick Break is filler. I only really need two attacks with the Choice Band set.

Starmie (Genderless) EVs - 252 SpAtk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

Item: Life Orb

Ability: Natural Cure
Nature: Timid (+Special Attack, -Attack)
Moves:
~ Rapid Spin
~ Surf
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice beam

Standard run-of-the-mill Starmie. Mainly my answer to entry hazards or when I need a fast Special Attacker, as it is my Special offense. Life Orb because 299 as its offensive base stat is too low. Natural Cure is just in case, and Timid to reach max speed, 361, outspeeding a lot of the metagame.

Rapid Spin
is for entry hazards, seeing as they're more ruthless this Generation, I need a spinner this time for support.

Surf is Starmie's STAB and its most powerful attacking move, boosted by Life Orb. It's a surprisingly effective counter to Unaware Quagsire. I chose it over Hydro Pump due to Accuracy reasons.

Boltbeam
pwns everything except Magnezone. That's pretty much it...

Metagross (Genderless) EVs - 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP

Item: Balloon

Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Jolly (+Speed, -Special Attack)
Moves:
~ Hone Claws
~ Earthquake
~ Thunderpunch (Formerly Bullet Punch)
~ Ice Punch

And here we have Metagross, my set-up sweeper. My answer to the common Toxic Orb Gliscor who dare come in on my team. Can absorb most Special Attacks it resists, so makes a good Latios counter. Clear Body is for certain Gyarados and Salamence who want to come in and ruin my fun, and Balloon is to stop me from becoming complete Gliscor fodder. Jolly gives it 369 attack, which is still quite high, and 262 Speed, which despite not being as speed based as in Generation IV, still needs to outspeed potential threats.
Hone Claws is to boost its Attack and Accuracy. Not that I need the accuracy boost. Meteor Mash? HAH!

Earthquake stops grounded Rock and Steel types who plan on stopping Metagross' sweep. Its main Attack.

Thunderpunch
is to stop Metagross from becoming complete Skarmory bait. Doesn't do much alone, but with an Attack boost or two from Hone Claws, it gets dangerous. This set is also faster than Skarmory, which is a plus.

Ice Punch is to OHKO any Gliscor careless enough to stand in the tank's firing range. Also effective against Dragons, and my only means of damaging Gyarados. It's also faster than quite a few of its targets, which is a plus.

Medicham (Female) EVs - 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe

Item: Choice Scarf
Ability: Pure Power
Moves:
~ Brick Break
~ Psycho Cut
~ Thunder Punch
~ Ice Punch (formerly Fire Punch)

Medicham, the highly underrated revenge killer and compared to Azumarill countless times despite the fact Azumarill is just Screaming for Ferrothorn and other bulky waters to come in on it. Pure Power doubles its low 240 Attack to a high 480 Attack with dual STAB and the ability to OHKO Pokemon like Conkeldurr and Machamp is pretty much priceless, coupled with the fact it has priority and access to the elemental punches.

Brick Break
is Medicham's Fighting STAB with the opportunity to break through the dual screens if need be.

Psycho Cut is Medicham's Psychic STAB. It has a lower base power stat compared to Brick Break, but has a higher critical hit ratio.

Thunderpunch is for coverage against Water and Flying types, maybe the occasional Skarmory.

Ice Punch was originally Fire Punch, but decided to replace it with Ice Punch to give it a BoltBeam-esque situation. Ice Punch is more useful for the team anyway.

Salamence
(Female) EVs - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Sp.Atk / 236 Spe

Ability: Intimidate
Nature: Naughty (+Attack, -Special Defense)
Moves:
~ Dragon Dance
~ Outrage
~ Flamethrower
~ Earthquake

So... Salamence, my Dragon type setup Sweeper. 405 Attack plus an Attack and Speed boost in a single turn of setup. Intimidate scares the opponent's wussy Pokemon, Life Orb because I need the extra damage on that Flamethrower, (>:[) and Adamant because I want to beat something after setting up.

Dragon Dance
boosts its Attack and Speed in one turn of setup.

Outrage is Salamence's most powerful move.

Flamethrower is to pwn Ferrothorn and Skarmory, otherwise a bane to this set.

Earthquake is to damage 'dem pesky Rock types.

Snorlax (Female) EVs - 188 HP / 104 Def / 216 Sp.Def

Item: Chesto Berry
Ability: Trace
Nature: Careful (+Special Defense, -Special Attack)
Moves:
~ Curse
~ Double Edge
~
Fire Punch
~ Rest

Typical Curselax set. Either switched in on a Special Attack or used late game. Is devastating beyond hell when it has set up, as not much can stop it. (Except Shedinja. :P) I'd even go as far as saying it didn't really deserve to move from OU.

Curse for setting up. With an Attack and Defense boost and a decrease in Snorlax's already low speed, not much is lost.

Double Edge
for more power than Return.

Fire Punch for handling Ferrothorn and Skarmory.

Rest to increase Snorlax's destruction by healing him! :O

Former Members:

Machamp (Female) EVs - 240 HP / 248 Atk / 16 Def / 4 Spe

As much as I didn't want to get rid of Machamp, I was in dire need of something faster.

Item: Lum Berry

Ability: No Guard
Moves:
~ DynamicPunch
~ Payback
~ Bullet Punch

Yeah, female Machamp, but that is merely a precaution to stop Haxorus from stampeding all over me, it still hits like a champ. Machamp is a Pokemon who can hit hard and spread confusion around the opponents team at the same time. Machamp can take hits and hit back like a train with STAB 100 base power DynamicPunches. No Guard is what makes Machamp's DynamicPunches always hit, and Lum Berry in case status is inflicted. with its nature and EV spread, it has 381 HP and 393 Attack, which is enough to hit like a train.
DynamicPunch STAB 100 base power move that causes confusion when it hits that isn't affected by accuracy modifiers? Sweet!

Payback has had some tweaks since Generation IV. Now, it hits for double damage if you're slower than the opponent, which in Machamp's case, is usual.

Bullet Punch is to pick off weakened foes.

Ice Punch was originally Fire Punch, because I was wary of Ferrothorn, but it doesn't appear as frequently as I expected. Plus, I almost got sweeped by Gliscor, and switching to my Gliscor counter with a chance of losing its immunity isn't clever.

Gyarados
(Female) EVs - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Replaced because it was too easily walled, too easily defeated and redundant due to Salamence.

Item: Leftovers

Moves:
~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Dragon Tail
~ Ice Fang

Female again. Gyarados is yet another sweeper from my team, but is only used late game or when I'm really struggling. Has high attack and is resistant to common attacking types. Intimidate makes Gyarados OH SO SCARY, Leftovers because I need the recovery, and Adamant because we won't be seeing as much Jolteon scattered around OU.
Dragon Dance boosts its Attack and Speed in one turn of setup.

Waterfall is Gyarados' main STAB and attack.

Dragon Tail is for trolling other Pokemon who resist my attacks. Vaporeon in particular.

Ice Fang is for Dragons or Pokemon resistant to Waterfall. Can damage Skarmory and Ferrothorn to an extent.

Porygon2 (Genderless)

Replaced because it was downright appalling, in attacking, defending and speed, hence, pretty much useless.

EVs - 252 HP / 184 Sp.Atk / 72 Def

IVs - 30 Atk / 30 SpAtk / 30 Spe

Item: Eviolite
Nature: Bold (+Defense, -Attack)
Moves:
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power Fire
~ Recover

My sponge. I switch into this when I need to absorb an attack. My main counter to Ferrothorn despite not doing over 50% even with a double weakness.
Thunderbolt for handling Pokemon weak to it.

Ice Beam
for handling Pokemon weak to it.

Hidden Power Fire for NOT handling Pokemon weak to it. >_>

Recover to elongnate Porygon's walling time.

Weaknesses/Threats
:

None as of yet.

So, there you have it. My fifth-generation team. What do you think of it? Any C&C? Hmmm?

Long ago, in the Generation IV metagame, Dandaman955 was a pretty cool guy. Eh kills poekmans and doesn't afraid of anything. (Except maybe Rotom-H and Breloom.) But then Gen V came and people streamed off Shoddy Battle in a blink of an eye...

I made this team earlier this morning when I got into Gen V. This is about the third team I've made which actually does good. So, with that in place, I present you my team.

Moves:
~ Outrage
~ Earthquake
~ Night Slash
~ Brick Break

Haxorus is the powerhouse of my team. The amount of power he dishes out with Choice Band Rivalry STAB Outrage is insane. Haxorus has 432 Attack and 293 Speed, which can outspeed quite a lot of things, surprisingly. Its defensive stats aren't terrible, as it can take a few hits and KO in return. Choice Band gives him 648 Attack, enough to plow through many-a-thing. Don't believe me? It can do over 50% to male Skarmory and Ferrothorn, and that's with resistance to Dragon type moves. Rivalry boosts its move's base power if it's against the same gender Pokemon, which is quite common on servers, and Adamant nature for obvious reasons.

Outrage
is his main attack, boosted by Rivalry, becomes 150 base power. It destroys most things regardless of resistance, just ask Skarmory or Ferrothorn. :P

Earthquake
is for the Pokemon that resist Outrage, e.g. Tyranitar.

Night Slash
is precautionary, I suppose. You never know when a Shedinja could pop up.

But Brick Break is filler. I only really need two attacks with the Choice Band set.

No... run a dragon dance set...

Moves:
~ Rapid Spin
~ Surf
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice beam

Standard run-of-the-mill Starmie. Mainly my answer to entry hazards or when I need a fast Special Attacker, as it is my Special offense. Life Orb because 299 as its offensive base stat is too low. Natural Cure is just in case, and Timid to reach max speed, 361, outspeeding a lot of the metagame.

Rapid Spin
is for entry hazards, seeing as they're more ruthless this Generation, I need a spinner this time for support.

Surf is Starmie's STAB and its most powerful attacking move, boosted by Life Orb. It's a surprisingly effective counter to Unaware Quagsire. I chose it over Hydro Pump due to Accuracy reasons.

Boltbeam
pwns everything except Magnezone. That's pretty much it...

Moves:
~ Hone Claws
~ Earthquake
~ Ice Punch

And here we have Metagross, my set-up sweeper. My answer to the common Toxic Orb Gliscor who dare come in on my team. Can absorb most Special Attacks it resists, so makes a good Latios counter. Clear Body is for certain Gyarados and Salamence who want to come in and ruin my fun, and Balloon is to stop me from becoming complete Gliscor fodder. Jolly gives it 369 attack, which is still quite high, and 262 Speed, which despite not being as speed based as in Generation IV, still needs to outspeed potential threats.
Hone Claws is to boost its Attack and Accuracy. Not that I need the accuracy boost. Meteor Mash? HAH!
Why hone claws? None of your moves need it. It's a gimmick.

Earthquake stops grounded Rock and Steel types who plan on stopping Metagross' sweep. Its main Attack.

Thunderpunch
is to stop Metagross from becoming complete Skarmory bait. Doesn't do much alone, but with an Attack boost or two from Hone Claws, it gets dangerous. This set is also faster than Skarmory, which is a plus.

Ice Punch is to OHKO any Gliscor careless enough to stand in the tank's firing range. Also effective against Dragons, and my only means of damaging Gyarados. It's also faster than quite a few of its targets, which is a plus.

Moves:
~ Brick Break
~ Psycho Cut
~ Thunder Punch

Medicham, the highly underrated revenge killer and compared to Azumarill countless times despite the fact Azumarill is just Screaming for Ferrothorn and other bulky waters to come in on it. Pure Power doubles its low 240 Attack to a high 480 Attack with dual STAB and the ability to OHKO Pokemon like Conkeldurr and Machamp is pretty much priceless, coupled with the fact it has priority and access to the elemental punches.

Brick Break
is Medicham's Fighting STAB with the opportunity to break through the dual screens if need be.

Psycho Cut is Medicham's Psychic STAB. It has a lower base power stat compared to Brick Break, but has a higher critical hit ratio.

Thunderpunch is for coverage against Water and Flying types, maybe the occasional Skarmory.

Ice Punch was originally Fire Punch, but decided to replace it with Ice Punch to give it a BoltBeam-esque situation. Ice Punch is more useful for the team anyway.

Medicham in OU? Better of using terrakion.

Salamence
(Female) EVs - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Sp.Atk / 236 Spe

Moves:
~ Dragon Dance
~ Outrage
~ Flamethrower
~ Earthquake

So... Salamence, my Dragon type setup Sweeper. 405 Attack plus an Attack and Speed boost in a single turn of setup. Intimidate scares the opponent's wussy Pokemon, Life Orb because I need the extra damage on that Flamethrower, (>:[) and Adamant because I want to beat something after setting up.

Dragon Dance
boosts its Attack and Speed in one turn of setup.

Flamethrower is to pwn Ferrothorn and Skarmory, otherwise a bane to this set.

Earthquake is to damage 'dem pesky Rock types.

Item: Chesto Berry
Moves:
~ Curse
~ Double Edge
~
Fire Punch
~ Rest

Typical Curselax set. Either switched in on a Special Attack or used late game. Is devastating beyond hell when it has set up, as not much can stop it. (Except Shedinja. :P) I'd even go as far as saying it didn't really deserve to move from OU.

Curse for setting up. With an Attack and Defense boost and a decrease in Snorlax's already low speed, not much is lost.

Double Edge
for more power than Return.

Former Members:

As much as I didn't want to get rid of Machamp, I was in dire need of something faster.

Moves:
~ DynamicPunch
~ Payback
~ Bullet Punch

Yeah, female Machamp, but that is merely a precaution to stop Haxorus from stampeding all over me, it still hits like a champ. Machamp is a Pokemon who can hit hard and spread confusion around the opponents team at the same time. Machamp can take hits and hit back like a train with STAB 100 base power DynamicPunches. No Guard is what makes Machamp's DynamicPunches always hit, and Lum Berry in case status is inflicted. with its nature and EV spread, it has 381 HP and 393 Attack, which is enough to hit like a train.
DynamicPunch STAB 100 base power move that causes confusion when it hits that isn't affected by accuracy modifiers? Sweet!

Payback has had some tweaks since Generation IV. Now, it hits for double damage if you're slower than the opponent, which in Machamp's case, is usual.

Ice Punch was originally Fire Punch, because I was wary of Ferrothorn, but it doesn't appear as frequently as I expected. Plus, I almost got sweeped by Gliscor, and switching to my Gliscor counter with a chance of losing its immunity isn't clever.

Gyarados
(Female) EVs - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Replaced because it was too easily walled, too easily defeated and redundant due to Salamence.

Moves:
~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Dragon Tail
~ Ice Fang

Female again. Gyarados is yet another sweeper from my team, but is only used late game or when I'm really struggling. Has high attack and is resistant to common attacking types. Intimidate makes Gyarados OH SO SCARY, Leftovers because I need the recovery, and Adamant because we won't be seeing as much Jolteon scattered around OU.

Dragon Tail is for trolling other Pokemon who resist my attacks. Vaporeon in particular.

Ice Fang is for Dragons or Pokemon resistant to Waterfall. Can damage Skarmory and Ferrothorn to an extent.

Porygon2 (Genderless)

Replaced because it was downright appalling, in attacking, defending and speed, hence, pretty much useless.

Moves:
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power Fire
~ Recover

My sponge. I switch into this when I need to absorb an attack. My main counter to Ferrothorn despite not doing over 50% even with a double weakness.

Ice Beam
for handling Pokemon weak to it.

Weaknesses/Threats
:

None as of yet.

So, there you have it. My fifth-generation team. What do you think of it? Any C&C? Hmmm?
Answer(s) in bold.

Because you're using CB Haxorus and a Salamence, you should replace your Metagross who's honestly not really sweeping too often with a Magnezone.

Magnezone @ Leftovers
Trait: Magnet Pull
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Substitute
- Charge Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Fire]

You might want to change the EVs and moves for your preference.

@Griff: I gave Dragon Dance a shot a while back, Haxorus is too easily KOed. The purpose of the lead Haxorus was to inflict major damage on the opponent's team until KOed. As for Terrakion, I could give it a shot, but with it being part Rock, it is more easily damaged by priority and can't really do anything against Skarmory, Ferrothorn or Gliscor. I'll give it a shot however and see how it goes.

@LighTz911: Believe it or not, I usually take down two or three Pokemon with Metagross. I'll still give Magnezone a shot and see how it goes.

On Haxorus I would suggest Dual Chop over Night Slash since Shedinja is nonexistent in the current metagame and it allows you to break through Substitutes. Honestly, I love Metagross, but it really does kinda suck this gen. If you want to sweep with a Steel-type, I suggest Scizor, who has similar attack, Jirachi, who is very versatile and has the same typing, or Lucario, who is also a powerhouse either special or physical.

Medicham also sucks ass in OU, but if you are gonna use a Choice Scarf variant, Hi Jump Kick is a much better option due to the massive increase in power. Also, you really need at least Stealth Rock on your team if you want to get any KOs. Coincidentally, Jirachi also has the ability to set up Stealth Rock.

I also don´t like Snorlax, especially the Rest set because there are so many Taunters and Phazers in OU that it usually gets nothing out of it. Also, since you have rest but not Sleep Talk, hard hitters can still destroy you by taking advantage of your sleep since you have no cleric support. Im not sure what to replace it with, but something like Gengar or Blissey would do well on your team.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
Wait whoa no meteor mash on metagross? Hone claws? Say what? Meta needs meteor mash D:
Yes. Totally. The best Hone Claws set is probably HC/Meteor Mash/EQ/Ice Punch.

This team can't handle Excadrill. Balloon on Metagross is an extremely unreliable way to deal with it, because Exca can just switch out to anything that can pop Meta's balloon (example : Scizor with Pursuit), and then you're done. The fact nothing can outspeed it in sand, since you have no weather changers, that your only pokemon who is immune to Earthquake is weak to Rock Slide (something Exca ALWAYS have), and that your whole team isn't very bulky, you'll get easily beaten by Excadrill. Since it's one of the most popular pokemon in our current OU, you want to change that situation very quickly. The best change you could make is swapping Medicham for a Conkeldurr. It can easily beat the core members of a sand team, and provides you useful priority and bulk to add to your team. Here's the set you should use :

Conkeldurr @ Leftovers / Adamant / Guts / 252 HP - 252 Atk - 4 Spe
Drain Punch - Bulk Up - Payback - Mach Punch

Moves:

~ Outrage

~ Earthquake

~ Night Slash

~ Brick Break

Outrage is his main attack, boosted by Rivalry, becomes 150 base power. It destroys most things regardless of resistance, just ask Skarmory or Ferrothorn. :P

Earthquake is for the Pokemon that resist Outrage, e.g. Tyranitar.

Night Slash is precautionary, I suppose. You never know when a Shedinja could pop up. If you're that scared of Shedninja, use Mold Breaker. It also helps against Levitators trying to switch into EQ. Replace it with Dual Chop imo.

Moves:

~ Rapid Spin

~ Surf

~ Thunderbolt

~ Ice beam

Rapid Spin is for entry hazards, seeing as they're more ruthless this Generation, I need a spinner this time for support.

Surf is Starmie's STAB and its most powerful attacking move, boosted by Life Orb. It's a surprisingly effective counter to Unaware Quagsire. I chose it over Hydro Pump due to Accuracy reasons. I think you should stick to Hydro Pump, despite it's lower accuracy, the power difference is big. 142 BP < 180 BP. Let's say it's super effective too. 284 > 360 by a long shot.

Boltbeampwns everything except Magnezone. That's pretty much it...

Moves:

~ Hone Claws

~ Earthquake

~ Ice Punch

Hone Claws is to boost its Attack and Accuracy. Not that I need the accuracy boost. Meteor Mash? HAH! What's so HAH about it? Goddamnit, put Meteor Mash on him, he needs a nice STAB.

Thunderpunch is to stop Metagross from becoming complete Skarmory bait. Doesn't do much alone, but with an Attack boost or two from Hone Claws, it gets dangerous. This set is also faster than Skarmory, which is a plus. I think Meteor Mash should go here

Moves:

~ Brick Break

~ Psycho Cut

~ Thunder Punch

Medicham, the highly underrated revenge killer and compared to Azumarill countless times despite the fact Azumarill is just Screaming for Ferrothorn and other bulky waters to come in on it. Pure Power doubles its low 240 Attack to a high 480 Attack with dual STAB and the ability to OHKO Pokemon like Conkeldurr and Machamp is pretty much priceless, coupled with the fact it has priority(But you're not running any...) and access to the elemental punches. (Along a lot of other fighting types)

Brick Break is Medicham's Fighting STAB with the opportunity to break through the dual screens if need be. (Hi Jump Kick is better, but beware of Ghosts and untimely misses)

Ice Punch was originally Fire Punch, but decided to replace it with Ice Punch to give it a BoltBeam-esque situation. Ice Punch is more useful for the team anyway. It seems like you're so worried about Skarmory and needing Ice Type attacks on your movesets.

I suggest you put Conkeldurr on your team, it helps with SS teams a lot. The set is:

- Bulk Up
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Payback
Ability: Guts
Nature: Adamant
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 SpD

Salamence (Female) EVs - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 16 Sp.Atk / 236 Spe

Moves:

~ Dragon Dance

~ Outrage

~ Flamethrower

~ Earthquake

So... Salamence, my Dragon type setup Sweeper. 405 Attack plus an Attack and Speed boost in a single turn of setup. Intimidate scares the opponent's wussy Pokemon, Life Orb because I need the extra damage on that Flamethrower, (>:[) and Adamant (Naughty)because I want to beat something after setting up.

Flamethrower is to pwn Ferrothorn and Skarmory, otherwise a bane to this set. Replace with Fire Blast, you accuracy freak! It has 85 accuracy, high enough if you ask me

Earthquake is to damage 'dem pesky Rock types. ...What about steel types?

Item: Chesto Berry Add Leftovers, the 6% recovery is much more appreciated.

Ability: Trace Trace? I think you mean Thick Fat :P

Moves:

~ Curse

~ Double Edge

~ Fire Punch

~ Rest

Typical Curselax set. Either switched in on a Special Attack or used late game. Is devastating beyond hell when it has set up, as not much can stop it. (Except Shedinja. (Fire Punch):P) I'd even go as far as saying it didn't really deserve to move from OU.

Double Edge for more power than Return. The recoil is terrible, especially if you face a Blissey. Goodbye 250 HP! Return is more reliable.

Former Members:

Moves:
~ DynamicPunch
~ Payback
~ Bullet Punch

Gyarados (Female) EVs - 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe

Moves:
~ Dragon Dance
~ Waterfall
~ Dragon Tail
~ Ice Fang

Porygon2 (Genderless)

Moves:
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Hidden Power Fire
~ Recover

Ice Beam for handling Pokemon weak to it.

Weaknesses/Threats:

None as of yet.

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
NO NO NO NO! Your Haxorus needs Mold Breaker and JOLLY DAMNIT! That CBset is crap if you cant outrun anything. My Starmie kicks this guys ass (not that it will outspeed it with Jolly,im just saying). Haxorus is terrible as a lead anyway without CS but AT LEAST give him max speed,he has enough power he doesnt need Adamant or Rivalry. if you insist on his lead position,run Jolly or get a Scarf. if not,run DD.

Okay,i see what you were trying to do with metagross,but you are much better off running a bulky Agility set here,youre obviously missing the fact todays metagame is all about two things: Weather and SPEED. All the power you are packing is no good if you get outsped by everything. Right now Metagross will never get a chance to set up HC with that set,even with Jolly hes still dead slow and your set isnt giving him much bulk

Okay,i guess you got the point on the whole speed thing with Starmie but now you need more power. You cannot be an accuracy freak with something like Starmie,run Hydro Pump and hell even Thunder and Blizzard are okay.

Curselax isnt that great this Gen but if you do keep him give it Return,dont run ChestoRest,give it Lefty and maybe a coverage move. If i were you id just get a Eviolite Chansey.

The rest is acceptable i guess

Edit: i just read your intro,lol sorry if this is a bit harsh,nuthin personal.

Griff why use a DD set on haxorus when he already has mence? haxorus with CB dints everything that comes in on it.

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
NO NO NO NO! Your Haxorus needs Mold Breaker and JOLLY DAMNIT! That CBset is crap if you cant outrun anything.
That's completely false. Mold Breaker is certainly better than Rivalry, but Jolly isn't needed on Haxorus. Haxorus doesn't tie or outspeed anything important with Jolly, and the capacity to outspeed base 80s is just what it needs. It destroys lead Dragonite so easily, while a lot of steel pokemon won't be able to handle its Outrage (Skarmory, Forretress are the only viable one that won't get 2HKOed or something near). Seriously, Haxorus doesn't need to outspeed stuff like Lucario and Heracross, because it's a wallbreaker.

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
That's completely false. Mold Breaker is certainly better than Rivalry, but Jolly isn't needed on Haxorus. Haxorus doesn't tie or outspeed anything important with Jolly, and the capacity to outspeed base 80s is just what it needs. It destroys lead Dragonite so easily, while a lot of steel pokemon won't be able to handle its Outrage (Skarmory, Forretress are the only viable one that won't get 2HKOed or something near). Seriously, Haxorus doesn't need to outspeed stuff like Lucario and Heracross, because it's a wallbreaker.
Wallbreaker,not a lead. NP Lucario will dent this thing hard if it's running Dragon Pulse(which most do). Jolly simply extends it's survivability. Doesn't he have enough power with CB? Speed is what it's all about in the metagame unless you can take a lot of hits which Haxorus can't. Besides,you don't need Adamant to destroy Dragonite anyway.

Wallbreaker,not a lead. NP Lucario will dent this thing hard if it's running Dragon Pulse(which most do).
Lol. No NP Lucarios run Dragon Pulse: It has no power without a STAB boost and almost no SE coverage. Also, CB Haxorus hits Lucario for 84.04~98.94% with Outrage. With a Rivalry boost thats a OHKO 100% of the time. Adamant Haxorus basically just destroys stuff- he's in such a crap speed tier that running Jolly doesn't let him out-speed anything notable. I'd suggest running Dragon Claw or Dual Chop over Night Slash as it doesn't add much coverage and Dragon Claw gives you reliable STAB without being locked in.

Lord Wallace

Hentai Connoiseur
Lol. No NP Lucarios run Dragon Pulse: It has no power without a STAB boost and almost no SE coverage. Also, CB Haxorus hits Lucario for 84.04~98.94% with Outrage. With a Rivalry boost thats a OHKO 100% of the time. Adamant Haxorus basically just destroys stuff- he's in such a crap speed tier that running Jolly doesn't let him out-speed anything notable. I'd suggest running Dragon Claw or Dual Chop over Night Slash as it doesn't add much coverage and Dragon Claw gives you reliable STAB without being locked in.
Which makes him easily revenge killed and loads of stuff outrun him. I'm looking at Hydreigon and Salamence mainly. I think this Haxorus needs a Scarf.

Which makes him easily revenge killed and loads of stuff outrun him. I'm looking at Hydreigon and Salamence mainly. I think this Haxorus needs a Scarf.
CB Adamant Haxorus 2HKOs almost everything except Skarmory (and Bronzong if not running Mold Breaker), with Outrage.

Jolly Scarf fails to 2HKO even Gliscor and is outsped by most (if not all) common scarfers.

Scarf Haxorus is outclassed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)