my first xy team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone this is my first competitive team for x and y previously I have played gen 5 nu only for two months

So on with the team

Furfrou
Impish leftovers Furcoat
252 hp and def evs 4 atk evs
Roar toxic return U turn

Ferrothorn
Relaxed leftovers iron barbs
252 hp 48 def 204 spdef
Stealth rock leech seed gyro ball protect

Tentacruel
Calm leftovers liquid ooze
252 hp spdef 4 speed
rapid spin scald sludge bomb spikes

Lucario
Jolly lucarionite justified
252 atk speed 4hp
swords dance bullet punch crunch close combat

Greninja
Timid life orb protean
252 spatk speed 4 hp
U turn surf ice beam dark pulse

Ditto
Choice scarf imposter nuff said

On with descriptions
because of its ability furfrou is a great physical wall.roar is to phase any set up sweepers if ditto isn't around toxic is filler return is for a stab move U turn is to make it a pivot

Ferrothorn because its a great mixed wall and iron barbs will make physical attackers think twice before attacking stealth rock is important
on all teams leech seed is so he has recovery outside of leftovers gyroball because its a accurate stab protect to scout and stack up leech seed damag

Tentacruel because it can check the new fairies rapid spin to remove hazards which is very important as my. Team is all grounded spikes to chip away at their health scald to burn any physicsal attacker thinking of coming in sludge bomb to hit fairys super effectively

lucario was chosen as I wanted to try him out wth this moveset he has perfect coverage and priority and swords dance is just a sick tool for sweepers

greninja because it has great coverage and speed and pivotal with U turn I chose timid because I didn't want to be weak to priority and U turn is only there for switching Iniative

Ditto because it has helped me win games when I was so close to losing them

Jirachee

phoenix reborn
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
your descriptions need to be improved. you need a minimum of three lines for all of your pokemon. explain the role of all of your pokemon on your team, important things they do, etc.. PM me your updated descriptions and I'll unlock your thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)