My fakedex, with over 120 pokemon =o

Hm...........

Where did the dex entries go? Those were amazing too.
Eh, they weren't that great so I scapped it.

Also, I can't fit the fakedex entries into the Original Post, making it rather pointless to post it anyways =(

Incredible work, Nintendo surrrre could use your brain and drawing skills to make some new Pokemon, the Evolutions and Baby Pokemon to the previous are to die for, especially Prodisc and Houdipass.

Simply amazing. This is worthy of its own website to display it.

Hopefully you're contacted by Gamefreak sometime before the 5th Gen.

You're hella awesome at drawing.

Seriously man, they all look like they could be legitimate 5th gen Pokemon. Great work.

Wow, those are really gorgeous. Gotta love disco koala :)

If/when I revive PPC, I'll keep this thread in mind.

Thank you all for your nice comments. =)

I really am happy that all my hard work paid off. There will be a 3.0 coming out next year, with fully colored fakemon and tons of redesigns. The "zomg they look liek digimon" problem will be certainly fixed in the next version. I'll remember that =x

Anyways, I won't be advancing further into this project other than designs and quality, I'll be taking a long rest for now. XD I'll be super nice. These were made for users to use with their fakemon-related multimedia. They can use them for their own personal use without having to ask me first. Let's just say that they're pre-made for any use. It would be highly courteous to credit me, but I won't require crediting. However, you CANNOT claim these as your own.

Later!

I like the Sceptome chain the best...

These are some of my ideas

Rapidaur - a Rapidash evo, Fire/Dragon, like a Centaur or something... and we could drop some speed from Rapidash but its Atk could increase and it could become sturdier. I think that would be really cool.

Then maybe a fire/electric type, it helps combat fire's weakness to water and doesnt add any noticable weakness - most fire types are scared enough of EQ so becoming 4x weak isnt a huge deal

Also some more pure waters or water/ices would be cool

Holy shit I just noticed this. I love them I love them I love them, especially Mawtress.

EDIT: I like how you follow some archtypes that appeared throughout the Pokemon series too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)