Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey! CMT for Dragalge (too lazy to breed my own lol) and the Naive Cosplay Pikachu. Doubt I have anything, best I can offer is EV/Cloning Services.

Hi interested in the Hasty or Naive Diance. Doesnt Matter to me. CMT please TYVM
*Edit* whups and that awesome cosplay pikachu! <3
Sorry, nothing I needed, but try cjlaborde2nd for the Diancie(s), ventus603 for cosplay Pikachu and ash1236 for the Hp Fire Xerneas from your wants list. Best of luck and thanks for stopping by!

Hey! CMT for Dragalge (too lazy to breed my own lol) and the Naive Cosplay Pikachu. Doubt I have anything, best I can offer is EV/Cloning Services.
Well, I didn't need anything, but you've been very helpful with your cloning and ev training services over the past few days, so the Skrelp is on me, if you can clone me a single copy back. Post here when you can trade and I'll jump online with Skrelp. Try ventus603 for the cosplay Pikachu; it's his trophy case monster, so I'm not trading it unless it's something straight from the wants list.

[25] Cosplay Pikachu
OT: Destrudo (24013) (Lv. 20)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Lightning Rod
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Secret Moves: Electric Terrain, Icicle Crash, Meteor Mash, Draining Kiss, Flying Press
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ventus603's Cosplay Pikachu and is only re-distributable by him and I. Trophy Case.

Hello! I see you have pretty much every shiny I could offer and I'm just starting to breed, is there any chance you're looking for services I could do in AS?

Sorry, nothing I needed, but try cjlaborde2nd for the Diancie(s), ventus603 for cosplay Pikachu and ash1236 for the Hp Fire Xerneas from your wants list. Best of luck and thanks for stopping by!

Well, I didn't need anything, but you've been very helpful with your cloning and ev training services over the past few days, so the Skrelp is on me, if you can clone me a single copy back. Post here when you can trade and I'll jump online with Skrelp. Try ventus603 for the cosplay Pikachu; it's his trophy case monster, so I'm not trading it unless it's something straight from the wants list.
Thanks so much in advance! I can head online now and trade with you after I give back the clones for LeopardTalon. Also, thanks for the advice regarding the Pikachu, I'll ask ventus603 after. ^^

[25] Cosplay Pikachu
OT: Destrudo (24013) (Lv. 20)
Nature: Naive - Ability: Lightning Rod
Secret Moves: Electric Terrain, Icicle Crash, Meteor Mash, Draining Kiss, Flying Press
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: This is ventus603's Cosplay Pikachu and is only re-distributable by him and I. Trophy Case.

Hello! I see you have pretty much every shiny I could offer and I'm just starting to breed, is there any chance you're looking for services I could do in AS?
Please try ventus603 for his cosplay Pikachu. I have everything you're offering. Also, the Yveltal in your thread is AfroThunderRule's and you should credit him for resetting it.

[717] Yveltal
OT: Love (10248) (Lv. 100)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Dark Aura
IVs: 31/15/31/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock : 1
Notes: This is AfroThunderRule's Yveltal and he said it was fully re-distributable.

Thanks so much in advance! I can head online now and trade with you after I give back the clones for LeopardTalon. Also, thanks for the advice regarding the Pikachu, I'll ask ventus603 after. ^^
I'll jump online now then. I have some extra fodder, if you have some time to send some extra Skrelp, but all I really need is one back at the minimum. :P

EDIT: Thank you trikx_insane for all your help over the past few days, and I hope you enjoy Skrelp.

Last edited:
Please try ventus603 for his cosplay Pikachu. I have everything you're offering. Also, the Yveltal in your thread is AfroThunderRule's and you should credit him for resetting it.

[717] Yveltal
Notes: This is AfroThunderRule's Yveltal and he said it was fully re-distributable.

I'll jump online now then. I have some extra fodder, if you have some time to send some extra Skrelp, but all I really need is one back at the minimum. :P
I'll send 2 back :]

Edit: + Original

[717] Yveltal
Notes: This is AfroThunderRule's Yveltal and he said it was fully re-distributable

Lol that trade has been shut down since long ago, and I'm not entirely sure I got it directly from him it's been so long lol but thank you for letting me know!

Can you cmt for this?

[691] Shiny Dragalge
OT: Moisés (27730) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Modest - Ability: Adaptability
IVs: 31/19/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Haze, Play Rough, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench

Johnnnnnyyy and acam333, sorry, nothing I needed from either of you.

Updating:

[384] Rayquaza
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 71)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Air Lock -> Delta Stream
IVs: 31/31/31/24/31/31
Notes: Soft Reset this myself. Nickname-able on Alpha Sapphire.

[658] Shiny Greninja
OT: AssMaster (25115) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Naïve - Ability: Protean
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30
Egg moves: Bestow, Mud Sport, Toxic Spikes, Hidden Power Fire
Tradeable Stock:
: 1
Note: JebusChrist bred this Shiny Froakie and said it was only re-distributable by him and I.​

[235] Shiny Smeargle
OT: Bopper (21398) (Lv. 1)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Own Tempo
IVs: 31/31/31/07/31/31
Egg Moves: Sketch (Every Egg Move)
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: I bred this myself while breeding Smeargle on request, saved, hatched, checked IVs and then soft reset. I then traded it to MrBopper [Nugget Bridge] who was my corresponding shiny value.

Just FYI i added this to the new thread that i am making. Let me know if you need me to change anything.

Yo pokéguy I was wondering you wanna trade my rayquaza for yours? Only difference is mine is 6iv and in a master ball.
No thanks. I prefer Jolly/Naïve. Hasty takes too much from Physical Priority users.

It's jolly lol
Oh lol, where did I see a Hasty Rayquaza? Also, Dusk Ball > 7 Special Attack Points and a Master Ball. Thanks for the offer though.

Just FYI i added this to the new thread that i am making. Let me know if you need me to change anything.
Enjoy; thanks for cloning them earlier. I have a few of these Staraptor and Smeargles and Skrelps, so if anyone needs one just post here. Will update exact trade-able stocks later.

What's on Sale?

[235] Shiny Smeargle
OT: Bopper (21398) (Lv. 1) or (Lv. 50) or (Lv. 100)
Egg Moves: Sketch (Every Egg Move) ~False Swipe, Thunderwave, Spore, Heal Block~
EV Trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed or 252 HP / 252 Speed / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: I bred this myself while breeding Smeargle on request, saved, hatched, checked IVs and then soft reset. I then traded it to MrBopper [Nugget Bridge] who was my corresponding shiny value. With the release of ORAS, many smogon users were in need of a Capture Smeargle, so I'm making this fully re-distributable. Heal Block for Kyogre/Groudon/Deoxys.

[398] Shiny Staraptor
OT: Rey (58834) (Lv. 1) or (Lv. 42)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Reckless
Egg Moves: Double Edge, Final Gambit
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: $teele told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me. Comes level 42 UT from Rare Candies, with Final Gambit at the lowest level possible for Staraptor. Ev and level it to have one less HP than the legend you're searching for's max and catch stuff with out the use of masterballs!

[691] Shiny Dragalge
Tradeable Stock:
Notes: Bred this myself. Credit to Nelson_Tangela for the mother (who got it from PikaPal's giveaway). I bred over 100 skrelp to get to the female adaptability 5 IV, including 5 flawless males. This one was hatched by SuperFightingRobot89 of reddit. May come nicknamed "Blight" on request. Now Fully re-distributable!

Last edited:
No thanks. I prefer Jolly/Naïve. Hasty takes too much from Physical Priority users.

Enjoy; thanks for cloning them earlier. I have a few of these Staraptor and Smeargles and Skrelps, so if anyone needs one just post here. Will update exact trade-able stocks later.

What's on Sale?

[235] Shiny Smeargle
OT: Bopper (21398) (Lv. 1) or (Lv. 50) or (Lv. 100)
Egg Moves: Sketch (Every Egg Move) ~False Swipe, Thunderwave, Spore, Heal Block~
EV Trained: 6 HP / 252 Attack / 252 Speed or 252 HP / 252 Speed / 6 Defense
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: I bred this myself while breeding Smeargle on request, saved, hatched, checked IVs and then soft reset. I then traded it to MrBopper [Nugget Bridge] who was my corresponding shiny value. With the release of ORAS, many smogon users were in need of a Capture Smeargle, so I'm making this fully re-distributable. Heal Block for Kyogre/Groudon/Deoxys.

[398] Shiny Staraptor
OT: Rey (58834) (Lv. 1) or (Lv. 42)
Nature: Jolly - Ability: Reckless
Egg Moves: Double Edge, Final Gambit
Tradeable Stock :
Notes: $teele told me this was fully re-distributable when he traded it to me. Comes level 42 UT from Rare Candies, with Final Gambit at the lowest level possible for Staraptor. Ev and level it to have one less HP than the legend you're searching for's max and catch stuff with out the use of masterballs!

[691] Shiny Dragalge
Tradeable Stock:
Notes: Bred this myself. Credit to Nelson_Tangela for the mother (who got it from PikaPal's giveaway). I bred over 100 skrelp to get to the female adaptability 5 IV, including 5 flawless males. This one was hatched by SuperFightingRobot89 of reddit. May come nicknamed "Blight" on request. Now Fully re-distributable!
It's jolly lol

Pokéguy and I have agreed on a trade regarding my latias (Latias details on page 2, my thread). I will give him redistribution rights of my latias.
Thanks for the trade. I'll get you a clone back as soon as possible.
Updating:

[380] Latias
OT: Jamaal (42385) (Lv. 30)
Nature: Timid - Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/27/30/31/31/31
Tradeable Stock :
Note: This was soft reset by dialganet on an Italian Alpha Sapphire. He said it was only re-distributable by him and I. I didn't reset mine because I'll track down that eon ticket one of these days and get one in a cool ball.​

I need a few clones of this Latias. Post here if you can give me 5 + original!

hello I would be looking DW spinda with Superpower
i have for treade bold latias (pokeball) hb 31 31 31 29/28 31 31 let me know thanks ;)

hello I would be looking DW spinda with Superpower
i have for treade bold latias (pokeball) hb 31 31 31 29/28 31 31 let me know thanks ;)
I'm sorry, I don't have a Spinda. (It's always so weird when people ask for stuff that isn't listed; as if this thread wasn't good enough; lol)

Just a question, are any of your trophy case Pokemon for trade?
Of course they are, but only for rare offers; like the stuff in my wants list. Do you have a trade list?

do you have any skrelp spitbacks for trade?
Yeah, I have some Luxury ball 4 IV females. You can have one for free next time I'm not too busy. Speaking of Skrelp, the HA Skrelp now come in Heal, Dive and Luxury Balls.

Anyways, I updated the thread with these
, so you can tell the real men from the RNG abusers which Pokémon are useable in ORAS Tournaments, etc.

Also got this earlier today for personal use.

[245] Suicune
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Pressure
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/07
Moves: Surf/Scald , Ice beam / Icy Wind / Sleep Talk, Rest, Calm Mind
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Attack
Notes: This was soft reset by myself on Alpha Sapphire. Suicune break out record: 46 Premier Balls, 17 Luxury Balls while at 1 HP and Sleeping. Actually made me re-invest in more Premier Balls; lol. I don't invest in speed, and so I didn't speed test; just caught every Suicune that lived the 174 final gambit in a cool ball. The ball choice actually came from Hamstern, who said she'd prefer to catch her shiny azelf in a quick ball because it matches the Swedish flag colors. This Suicune is Canadian. Probably NFT, as I have RNG abused ones for trade and this is for personal use in tournaments and ranked random wifi match up, which only allow hoenn caught Suicune.​

Last edited:
Yeah, I have some Luxury ball 4 IV females. You can have one for free next time I'm not too busy. Speaking of Skrelp, the HA Skrelp now come in Heal, Dive and Luxury Balls.

Anyways, I updated the thread with these
, so you can tell the real men from the RNG abusers which Pokémon are useable in ORAS Tournaments, etc.

Also got this earlier today for personal use.

[245] Suicune
OT: Pokéguy (63932) (Lv. 50)
Nature: Bold - Ability: Fairy Aura
IVs: 31/13/31/31/31/07
Moves: Surf/Scald , Ice beam / Icy Wind / Sleep Talk, Rest, Calm Mind
EV trained: 252 HP / 252 Defense / 6 Special Attack
Notes: This was soft reset by myself on Alpha Sapphire. Suicune break out record: 46 Premier Balls, 17 Luxury Balls while at 1 HP and Sleeping. Actually made me re-invest in more Premier Balls; lol. I don't invest in speed, and so I didn't speed test; just caught every Suicune that lived the 174 final gambit in a cool ball. The ball choice actually came from Hamstern, who said she'd prefer to catch her shiny azelf in a quick ball because it matches the Swedish flag colors. This Suicune is Canadian. Probably NFT, as I have RNG abused ones for trade and this is for personal use in tournaments and ranked random wifi match up, which only allow hoenn caught Suicune.​
Man, I wish I had a Fairy Aura Suicune :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)