MULTI-BT Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
A buddy of mine and I have been training some of pokemon to see if we could at the very least reach 50 for the ribbons, and this is the team that we have built thus far. So far we at 28 and will continue the streak sometime soon. Critique at will.

My Lead:

Garchomp @ Cutsap berry/Focus Sash
Adamant
Sand Veil
EVs 252 Atk 252 Spd 4 Hp
Dragon Claw
Earthquake
Fire Fang
Swords Dance

His Lead:

Zapdos @ Focus Sash
Modest
Pressure
Evs 252 SpAtk 252 Spd 4 Hp
Discharge
Overheat
Air Cutter
Hidden Power (rock)

Our strategy so far has been to spam EQ and Discharge and has been fairly effective. Since his Zapdos is faster than my Garchomp his Zapdos generally gets the kill shot allowing me to stack any SD for the next turn.

My back:

Suicune @ leftovers
Bold
Pressure
EVs 252 Def 252 Hp 4 SpDef
Rest
Sleep Talk
Calm Mind
Surf

After I leveled This Crocune up, I cannot believe how solid of a wall this Suicune is. I figure Suicune is a good type choice synergy wise with Garchomp so I can switch if neccessary. Plus it suprisingly does well with the discharge attack. Furthermore when multiple calm minds are stacks it will do little to no damage on my partners last pokemon.

His Back:

Latias @ Leftovers
Mild
Levitate
Evs 252 SpAtk 80 Spd 176 Hp
Dragon Pulse
Psychic
Refresh
Recover

This guy actually managed to get a Latias with 30 spAtk and 31 SpDef in IVs. Only thing is, if a Weavile comes in with an Ice punch or Night Slash its done. Scizor is another check. Any strong super effective physical attack appears to one shot really or damn near.

Cheers

Increase your descriptions a bit please, otherwise I'll have to lock this thread.

EDIT: 24 hours have passed, closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)