More Iconic: Master Chief or Doomguy

Who ya got

• Total voters

xzern

for sure
is a Tiering Contributoris a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Doomguy VS. Halo. One of the greatest debates in all of Gaming history. Let's finally put this one to rest.
1613590420964.png
1613590452072.png

To the untrained eye, these two pinnacles of Gaming Subculture look exactly the same. However, as Gamers. we know that there is more that meets the eye (transformers.) Today I am going to meticulously pick apart these two Gaming icons. And finally tell you, the reader, which one is objectively more iconic to the world of Gaming as a whole.
1613590616617.png

Halo is a crazy, insane badass who runs around and kills aliens. No, not Roswell aliens. Not Mega Mind Aliens! We are talking violent invaders. Imagine the Suspicious Impostor from Amogus, turned up to one THOUSAND. That's right, baby, we are talking about Gamer aliens. The creepy, crawly critter creatures who go bump in the night. It is because of Halo that the Earth is safe from aliens. Halo is a gaming icon because he uses a gun and a sword. Holy shit! it is for these reasons and more that Halo is considered one of the strongest video game characters.
1613591125018.png

Doomguy is a crazy, insane badass who runs around and kills demons. Imagine if your average Gamer had no pain tolerance and was able to eat one entire tub of Gamer Gasoline, Lemon-Lime flavor. Personally, my favorite flavor is Demon Berry. And I cannot eat a whole tub, because it gives me gout! Yeah, that's Doomguy. And if you thought that was scary! Imagine you are a pathetic little demon and the gamer in question is barreling towards you at Mach one Million speeds! Jesus Christ! Doomguy is more badass than when you are playing Among Us, and when you notice the Impostor used the Air Ventilations System.

So! this begs the question. Which one of these mother fuckers is more epic?

1613591733186.png

Vote on your phones! Now!

Halo is a crazy, insane badass who runs around and kills aliens. No, not Roswell aliens. Not Mega Mind Aliens! We are talking violent invaders. Imagine the Suspicious Impostor from Amogus, turned up to one THOUSAND. That's right, baby, we are talking about Gamer aliens. The creepy, crawly critter creatures who go bump in the night. It is because of Halo that the Earth is safe from aliens. Halo is a gaming icon because he uses a gun and a sword. Holy shit! it is for these reasons and more that Halo is considered one of the strongest video game characters.
Halo is not a person :blobglare:

• Haha
Reactions: AM

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)