Monkey's Sprite Request Center

I take requests for sprite recolors or fusions. They don't have to be Pokemon, but your request may be turned down if it isn't. An example is my avatar, which is a combonation of Lugia and Skarmory. It displays both recoloring and fusion...ing... I can also make them transparent.

I can make more examples if you want, but generally they'll all be the same quality as my avatar.

Request away! =O

Completed Sprites:

Sweet =) Thanks for doing requests, and I'm (hopefully) first! If you dont mind doing a fusion of (Shiny) Gyarados and Garchomp, that'd be great.

Sweet =) Thanks for doing requests, and I'm (hopefully) first! If you dont mind doing a fusion of (Shiny) Gyarados and Garchomp, that'd be great.
Okay. I'll get right on it.

EDIT: I started to work on it. Do you want it to have Garchomp or Gyarados's colors?

EDIT2: Nevermind, I'll make it Gyarados's since you requested it shiny.

EDIT3: Done. It was hard to do... in order to make it look somewhat balanced, I had to chop off half of Gyarados. >_<

How about Slowbro and Murkrow, the body of a Slowbro but maybe the characteristics and details of a Murkrow? I don't know, just make it look good.

: D

How about Slowbro and Murkrow, the body of a Slowbro but maybe the characteristics and details of a Murkrow? I don't know, just make it look good.

: D

I like the way this came, but I wish Murkrow had more stuff to put on Slowbro. It's basically just a small dark bird with a hat.

Monkeymascot, I don't want to request something, but I want to ask something: how do you make sprites thransparent using Microsoft Paint?

Monkeymascot, I don't want to request something, but I want to ask something: how do you make sprites thransparent using Microsoft Paint?
I don't use Microsoft Paint to make them transparent. I make the sprite in Paint and give it a background color that isn't in the sprite (bright colors such as lime green and pink work well). Then, I put use a program called Giffy 2.0 (search it on Google). It converts BMPs to GIFs while keeping the quality of the BMP, whereas on MSPaint it makes it discolored. There's an option to choose one color in the picture and make it transparent. Select the background color and then save it as GIF and it will be transparent.

How about Blaziken as a grass-tiger type instead of fire-chicken, but not so scrawny?

Yeah, I thought so too. It's probably something you would want to at least sketch a few times before trying to sprite. I'm working on the sketching portion at the moment.

How about Blaziken as a grass-tiger type instead of fire-chicken, but not so scrawny?

Example Pokemon Here Would Be:
Blaziken (of course) as the base,
Grovyle/Sceptile's leaf adornment,
Tropius's leaf adornment (no bananas please),
Leafeon's leaf adornment,
Tangela/Tangrowth's vines,
Raikou/Luxray's tiger-ish muzzle/face,
Feraligatr/Palkia's beefier arms/legs,
Persian's muzzle/face,
etc.

(By all means, ignore this if you think it's retarded.)
It's not that it's a bad idea, but that would be hard to do. I don't think I'm at that level yet.

Sorry.

The tauros/charizard came out really well. Love how you added the horns and stuff.

For my request how about ludicolo/togekiss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)