MILK day

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus

Huh what is this?

Oh it’s chocolate milk, not in the Canadian bags, why is it like that, do those even exist? Also in French, you’re learning more day by day!

Let’s take a lick

This is good stuff let’s drink it like a MAN!

And now for a very womanly pose, with those Canadian milk bags. I’m sure all of you wanted to do this.

These are colder than you would think.

Let the overdose of calcium commence!
Happy MILK day everyone!
It's going to be a long road to conquer all of those fluid ounces.

I had like ten bowls of cereal just now (Peanut Butter Cheerios, pretty good.) and I didn't drink any of the milk. And I drain it off of the spoon so I don't get too much. Does that make me racist? I haven't been able to drink milk since I was about 16-17. I used to pound Nesquik back then but now I can't even drink that.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
normally would participate, but milk is bad when you have a cold. Congestion + dairy = :(

also waterwarrior is a disgrace to the water-type usernames

Too much calcium could lead to kidney stones but tomorrow I will drink away all the fucks I give.
this is too late and I hate being "that guy" but the calcium from just one gallon of milk can lead to calcium overdose including symptoms like vomiting, headaches, and drowsiness, while four gallons is probably enough to put someone in a coma

so basically if you actually remained conscience throughout the entire 4 gallons I am rather proud of you

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Confirming that I just had my can of condensed milk. I also had stir fry.

Ain't no thang.

Only got three but holy fuck, fuck four gallons of milk. I only said I was going to do four because this ginger friend of mine said he was going to drink four and I wasn't about to let that bitch show me up on my holiday! (male dominance and all that)

I feel like dying now. Fuck milk. Won't be drinking that for a few days.CANT WAIT UNTIL NEXT MILK DAY

Snorlaxe

2 kawaii 4 u
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
lol the combination of your pose + three empty cartons + what youre wearing + your facial expression is actually pretty hilarious for reasons i cant put my finger on. congrats on drinking three (four?) gallons of milk, i only did two before i decided that i couldnt take it anymore.

Third glass. Freshly showered. Let's see some more MILK spirit! 1.6 gallons to go....

@Alan I will make it my goal to watch that today since I've never seen it
Justin Bieber celebrates the festivities too! (i'm so sorry bro)

anyway i totally forgot to celebrate oops but now there's tons of cocaine and/or snow outside and could i use that???

i have a medical condition where i'm really calcium deficient

overdosing on as much fucking milk as i want doesn't do shit

gg milk day

After last year's fiasco with three gallons of milk I didn't even drink any milk for at least the next 5 months. So this year I only drank two but this time the milk had me farting like crazy. I was squeezing them out literally every few minutes and they were loud and long. Good MILK day!

cookie

my wish like everyone else is to be seen
is a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
i have a medical condition where i'm really calcium deficient

overdosing on as much fucking milk as i want doesn't do shit

gg milk day
if you drink it in the form of chocolate milk, the oxalic acid in chocolate combines with calcium in milk rendering it insoluble and inaccessible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)