Hi ! CMT for :

[Adamant] Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
[Bold] Haze, Rapid Spin, Knock Off

Both Females please.

Hi ! CMT for :

[Adamant] Bullet Punch, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Fire Punch
[Bold] Haze, Rapid Spin, Knock Off

Both Females please.
Hi sorry I'm not that intesrested in any of your breedables. Can I either get the Shiny Tyrantum for both or a PP MAX for each?
Also would you like flawless or just spitbacks? Cuz Machop is only 25% female so getting a flawless female would be hard :I

Hmm... It's ok if the Female Machop has 5ivs random ( Flawless would be better but if I understand it's difficult ^^ )

Oh wait, I thought Knock Off wasn't an egg moves for Machop. So I will just take the Tentacool for a PP Max, sorry.

Hi there! I have a Timid Houndour in both a moon ball and level ball. Do you care about their IVs or moves?
Also, do you care if it's necessarily a Houndoom? If so I can level both Houndours into Houndooms.
They would also be female.

What I'd be interested in for both:
Heavy Ball Machop, female, adamant, IVs and moves are not important.
Love Ball Cleffa, female, calm, IVs and moves aren't important (unless you're requesting my Houndours to be flawless, then I'd prefer that Cleffa was too).

Hey, I have a shiny quiet snover with giga drain in a dive ball, which I saw was on your want list, would you trade your shiny venusaur and your breedable cleffa for it?

Oh wait, I thought Knock Off wasn't an egg moves for Machop. So I will just take the Tentacool for a PP Max, sorry.
Right can do. I'll pm you when its ready!

Hey, I have a timid, level ball Houndour, but I was wondering what you'd be willing to offer for it.
Sorry i've gotten it already. Got anything else on my wants list?

Hi there! I have a Timid Houndour in both a moon ball and level ball. Do you care about their IVs or moves?
Also, do you care if it's necessarily a Houndoom? If so I can level both Houndours into Houndooms.
They would also be female.

What I'd be interested in for both:
Heavy Ball Machop, female, adamant, IVs and moves are not important.
Love Ball Cleffa, female, calm, IVs and moves aren't important (unless you're requesting my Houndours to be flawless, then I'd prefer that Cleffa was too).
Hey man :) read above. Sorry!

Hey, I have a shiny quiet snover with giga drain in a dive ball, which I saw was on your want list, would you trade your shiny venusaur and your breedable cleffa for it?
What are it's IVs?

If its kalos born then it can't have Giga drain right? :I

Yes definitely! What do you have to offer?
Oh I'm not sure, I will check, I could have sworn it had giga drain. If it doesn't I have a non kalos born abamasnow with giga drain that I know for sure has it
Edit - yeah my snover doesn't have giga drain, not sure why I thought it did haha, my non kalos born quiet abamasnow does have giga drain though and has the same ivs

Can a I get one female gible in superball jolly Rough Skin? Can breed for you one level ball kanghaskhan or moon ball marill :)

CMT for:

-Ghastly-
*Level 1*
Ability: Levitate
Nature: Timid
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Perish Song
OT: Alys
ID: 24891
Stock : 3

-Larvesta-
Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31/X/31/30/30/31 HP GROUND
Egg Moves: n/a
OT: Misty
ID: 15578
Stock : 0
*Special thanks to arhan for breeding and finding the TSV match for this egg!*

Oh I'm not sure, I will check, I could have sworn it had giga drain. If it doesn't I have a non kalos born abamasnow with giga drain that I know for sure has it
Edit - yeah my snover doesn't have giga drain, not sure why I thought it did haha, my non kalos born quiet abamasnow does have giga drain though and has the same ivs
Sorry I'm being a bit more particular and requesting for it with HP fire. My buddy arhan has accepted the RNG request. If you're still interested in the Venusaur and Cleffa We can trade for your
Jolteon - luxury ball
Timid
Volt absorb
(31/x/x/31/31/31) (HP ice)
OT - dragoon (10651)

Female Skarmory w/ egg Moves Spitback for a Scyther SPort ball Spitback?

Edit: The Skarmory is in a Heavy Ball
Sorry mate; as you can see, I already have both of those :)

Can a I get one female gible in superball jolly Rough Skin? Can breed for you one level ball kanghaskhan or moon ball marill :)
Sure I'd love the Level Ball Kangaskhan. I assume you mean Great Ball on the Gible right?

CMT for:

-Ghastly-
*Level 1*
Ability: Levitate
IVs: 31/X/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Disable, Perish Song
OT: Alys
ID: 24891
Stock : 3

-Larvesta-
Ability: Flame Body
IVs: 31/X/31/30/30/31 HP GROUND
Egg Moves: n/a
OT: Misty
ID: 15578
Stock : 0
*Special thanks to arhan for breeding and finding the TSV match for this egg!*
Hey buddy CMT means Check my thread. Do you have a thread? Cuz I cant seem to find one :). If you do, put a link to your thread in your signature so people can find it easily. Cheers!

Sorry I'm being a bit more particular and requesting for it with HP fire. My buddy arhan has accepted the RNG request. If you're still interested in the Venusaur and Cleffa We can trade for your
Jolteon - luxury ball
Timid
Volt absorb
(31/x/x/31/31/31) (HP ice)
OT - dragoon (10651)

Sorry mate; as you can see, I already have both of those :)

Sure I'd love the Level Ball Kangaskhan. I assume you mean Great Ball on the Gible right?

Hey buddy CMT means Check my thread. Do you have a thread? Cuz I cant seem to find one :). If you do, put a link to your thread in your signature so people can find it easily. Cheers!
Alright, I will trade for the jolteon, I actually got a cleffa already so it would just be for the venusaur, I will let you know when it is cloned and ready:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)