Mikroturbulence's trade shop! REOPENED!! Pls ignore fked up formatting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes it's flaweless :). I'll get it cloned then we can trade ok? I need your modest kyurem :)
Yeah sure I need to clone the Kyurem too. Hey how about this. I'm kinda busy. Can u help me clone? I'll pass it to u first and u can pass them both back to me when ur done. Is that okay? If you help me clone you can choose 2

Yeah sure I need to clone the Kyurem too. Hey how about this. I'm kinda busy. Can u help me clone? I'll pass it to u first and u can pass them both back to me when ur done. Is that okay? If you help me clone you can choose 2

I'll ask to sirfear ok? And yes i can do it :). I'll take a keldeo xD

You happen to have anything else on my want list? maybe we can kill more birds in the same stone :3

Mmm i don't think ... i have all the legendaries from the first to the 4th generation. Good nature and flaweless and sometimes with HP fire/ice ecc... do you need something else?

Hey I'm only interested in this from your thread. Can I trade the charmander for it? Cuz I don't have stock of the other 2 ATM :)
Mewtwo
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Pressure
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Known Moves: Drain Punch
OT: Smogon
ID: 27977
-None-Redis
I would rather Ho-oh if you dont mind. I can help you with cloning if you want :), Raymon can vouch for me if you dont trust me, i have ben cloning stuff for him for quit a while.

Just the Zapdos! You can take a third for that :)
I'll take reshiram ^^. Listen, i think it's better that we ask to sirfear to clone separately because they are a lot xD. Don't worry about time, no rush ok? :) My raikou and zapdos for your reshiram+kyurem and keldeo? Or just 2 don't worry :)

I'll take reshiram ^^. Listen, i think it's better that we ask to sirfear to clone separately because they are a lot xD. Don't worry about time, no rush ok? :) My raikou and zapdos for your reshiram+kyurem and keldeo? Or just 2 don't worry :)
Okay lets clone seperate then :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)