Megas For All: V4! (Voting - Lickilicky, Togekiss, Dusknoir)

Would you guys be interested if I had MFA include Gen 8 mons when it comes out?

• Total voters
MEGA MARACTUS

Tier: Thoughts? maybe NU?

Ability: sand rush

Typing: Grass/Ground

STATS

HP: ---------> 75 (75+0)
Atk: --------> 125 (86+39)
Def: --------> 103 (67+36)
Sp.Atk: ----> 125 (106+19)
Sp.Def: ----> 103 (67+36)
Spd: -------> 30 (60-30)

BST: -------> 561 (461+100)

NEW MOVES
  • Stealth Rock
  • Power Whip
DESCRIPTION
We all know Maractus, for, well, sucking. It is outclassed as an offensive grass type by Cacturne, and as a defensive one by Gogoat, as well as most Gourgeist formes. This hopes to change that. 125 mixed offenses, while nothing too spectacular, allow Maractus to have somewhat of an offensive presence, which, with power whip and gigs drain, allow it to posses both reliable damage and recovery. Additionally, 75/103/103 bulk in conjunction with increased coverage giga drain helps to give it significantly greater longevity throught the course of a match. Unfortunately, this extra power and bulk comes at the cost of cutting its speed in half (although, it's speed can be upped in a sandstorm) Although, Avalugg, which Mega-Maractus would quiver at the very sight of, can be outsped and hit with HP Fire or Drain Punch, depending on the EV spread. Also, it is incapable hitting flying types with anything outside of toxic, hence the addition of stealth rock to its move pool, to help it prevent Dodrio switch-ins.

MEGA LUMINEON

Tier: UU -
Has the power and speed needed to compete in UU, especially in a fast meta.
Ability: Multiscale

Typing: Water/Ghost

STATS

HP: ---------> 69 (69+0)
Atk: --------> 60 (69-9)
Def: --------> 90 (76+14)
Sp.Atk: ----> 140 (69+71)
Sp.Def: ----> 90 (86+4)
Spd: -------> 111 (91+20)

BST: -------> 560 (460+100)

NEW MOVES
  • Earth Power
  • Water Spout
DESCRIPTION
Now, I don't know about anyone else, but I always thought that Lumineon's 'wings' bore some sort of resemblance to those found on Giratina-A, thus, it has been given the ghost typing. The addition of multiscale means that it can switch in, take a neutral/resisted hit, and still hit extremely hard with the new found waterspout. This also gives Lumineon 2 immunities, coupled with one before mega evolving, switching in on predicted water, normal and fighting type moves could help maintain momentum for the team. Base 140 Sp.Atk has been acquired so that its attacks will actually do something now, as before mega evolving, Lumineon hits like a wet piece of paper. base 111 speed allows it to outspeed the crowded 90, 100 and 110 speed tiers, outpacing impotant threats like Infernape, Cobalion and Heliolisk (yes, I think this mega is worthy of UU...) and being able to hit them with Water Spout or E-Power. However, one has to take account of choice scarfed variants of Heliolisk, as well as positively natured Galvantula. The ghost typing is used more defensively than offensively, as it appreciates this more(Although trying for the ominous wind hacks with 140 base Sp.Atk, coming off of STAB could be interesting). This works well with its slightly incresed all around bulk, allowing it take a hit or 2 before dropping.

Last edited:

Mega Lumineon
Ability:
Adaptability
Typing: Water/Dark
Stats:
Hp: 69
Attack: 110 (+41)
Def: 65 (-11)
Sp. Atk: 110 (+41)
Sp. Def: 75 (-11)
Speed: 131 (+40)
New Moves: Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse
Description: While Lumineon may be beautiful, it can use it's beauty to lure other Pokemon in to attack them, which gives it the dark type to show it's deception. To go along with this, Mega Lumineon gains dazzling gleam, to go along with it's beauty and to counter fighting types, and dark pulse, to give it a special attacking option for dark moves. So, Mega Lumineon gains speed for the more obvious reason that it's a lighter fish and that it was one of Lumineon's highest stats in the first place, gains 41 in both special and physical attack, since it is a naturally well-rounded pokemon, in both regular stats and movepool, and loses a bit of defense to redistribute to it's attack stats. The ability adaptability was a pretty obvious choice, since many types of fish can adapt to different types of water. Plus, this ability will give the extra power to Lumineon's attacks that it needs to compete with the rest of the competition.

Mega Maractus
Ability:
Heat Bloom (Fire Type Storm Drain Clone; When hit with a fire attack, Maractus' Sp. Atk will rise)
Typing: Grass/Ground
Stats:
Hp: 75
Attack: 86
Defense: 120 (+53)
Sp. Atk: 110 (+4)
Sp. Def: 120 (+53)
Speed: 50 (-10)
New Moves: Sand Tomb, Earth Power
Description: Type-wise, Mega Maractus' typing is pretty predictable, afterall, it's supposed to live in the desert. When it comes to abilities, I chose to give it Heat Bloom, a storm drain clone. Afterall, cacti can resist the desert heats, and grow in a very hot temperatures. Also, this ability can be a bit trolly when it comes to immunities. For example, someone uses a water move, you switch out into Maractus, storm drain raises it's special attack, then the opponent uses a fire move to counter this and you mega evolve, giving immunity to the fire attack, and overall through those 2 turns, you already have +2 stages of special attack. For stats, I made Maractus a lot bulkier, since cacti do have pretty thick/strong skin. I also lowered it's speed, to represent how it's more of rooted to the area it is in. Also, to represent it's home of the desert, I gave it sand tomb, which will allow Maractus to stall out it's enemy, and earth power, giving a nice strong stab attack for it's new ground typing.

Mega Phione
Ability:
Regenerator
Typing: Water/Psychic
Stats:
Hp: 80
Attack: 70 (-10)
Defense: 70 (-10)
Sp. Atk: 110 (+30)
Sp. Def: 130 (+50)
Speed: 110 (+30)
New Moves: Psychic, Psyshock, Aqua Ring
Description: Phione, the child that is outclassed by it's parent in all ways, finally gets what it needs to be recognized. It gains a new typing that it's parent, Manaphy, never had, Psychic, making it shine out and show it's mythical side. Upon mega evolving, Phione calls it's psychic powers to protect it, and succeeds, summoning a ring of water to protect itself, as portrayed in it's special defense raise, but the veil makes it vulnerable to physical attacks. Phione does have special bulk, and one may think that this would slow it down, but instead, it's enhanced psychic powers allow it to move itself even faster, increasing it's speed. When it comes to the attacks Phione's special attack is obviously dominant, since it is psychic. The ability, Regenerator, is gained because it's magical ring will heal it while it is switched out of battle. In terms of moves, Phione's new moves are pretty obvious, Psychic and Psyshock to compliment it's new psychic type, and Aqua Ring because of the ring that surrounds Phione. So, Phione stands out against many defensive pokemon, have rather high speed for it's bulk, this will most likely provide some use in Phione, after all these years.

Last edited:
Lumineon-Mega
Ability: Swift Swim/Storm Drain/Water Veil ----> Electricate (electric type pixlate)
Typing: Water/Electric

Stats:

HP: 69 ----> 69
Attack: 69 ----> 59
Defense: 76 ----> 96
Special Attack: 69 ----> 109
Special Defense: 86 ----> 106
Speed: 91 ----> 111
Base Stat Total: 460 ----> 560
Movepool Additions: Calm Mind, Hyper Voice
Description: Most of Lumineon's pokedex entries say that it can glow under the sea, and I thought electrIcity can relate with lights. Hyper Voice is now a electric STAB it can use with Scald and Ice Beam to get perfect coverage, meaning it has room to fit calm mind in it's moveset. Water/Electric is a pretty good typing defensively too and it has decent stats as well.

Maracuts-Mega
Ability: Water Absorb/Clorophyll/Storm Drain ----> Sheer Force
Typing: Grass/Steel

Stats:

HP: 75 ----> 75
Attack: 86 ----> 86
Defense: 67 ----> 107
Special Attack: 106 ----> 126
Special Defense: 67 ----> 107
Speed: 60 ----> 60
Base Stat Total: 461 ----> 521
Movepool Additions: Flash Cannon, Earth Power
Description: Maractus has very sharp spikes alowing it to mace a forcefully effect, hence sheer force. Flash Cannon is an aditional STAB and Earth Power is coverage because this thing needs it to hit steel types. Things like Skarmory can wall it without a specific hidden power though.

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lumineon-Mega
Ability: Swift Swim/Storm Drain/Water Veil ----> Adaptability
Typing: Water/Fairy

Stats:

Attack: 69 ----> 39 (-30)
Defense: 76 ----> 106 (+30)
Special Attack: 69 ----> 129 (+60)
Special Defense: 86 ----> 106 (+30)
Speed: 91 ----> 101 (+10)
Movepool Additions: Nasty Plot, Moonblast
Description: So, it can lure Pokèmon in with it's light. That's a pretty Nasty Plot if you ask me. While 129 may not be the highest Special Attack ever, Lumineon gets the bulk to set up a Nasty Plot, which can escalate the special attack extremely high.

Maracuts-Mega
Ability: Water Absorb/Chlorophyll/Storm Drain ----> Toxic Thorns (Mix of Iron Barbs and Poison Point)
Typing: Grass/Poison

Stats:

Attack: 86 ----> 86
Defense: 67 ----> 107 (+40)
Special Attack: 106 ----> 126 (+20)
Special Defense: 67 ----> 107 (+40)
Speed: 60 ----> 60
Base Stat Total: 461 ----> 561
Movepool Additions: Sludge Bomb+Wave, Nasty Plot
Description: The star boosts are identical to Mega Audino. Only difference is that this mega is actually usable. That's all I can think of for now

Last edited:
Mega Marcactus
Ability: Iron Barbs/Rough Skin
Typing Grass/Steel

Hp 75--< 75
Attack 86--<86
Defense 67 --< 100
Sp Attack106--< 106
Sp Defense 67 --< 100
Speed 60--< 84

Base Stats 461--<561
New Moves: Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock
Description: a specially based, faster version of Ferrothorn with balanced defense and special defense

Last edited:

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Mega Marcactus
Ability: Iron Barbs/Rough Skin
Typing Grass/Steel

Hp 75--< 100
Attack 86--<60
Defense 67 --< 140
Sp Attack106--< 120
Sp Defense 67 --<140
Speed 60--<60

Base Stats 461--<620
New Moves: Toxic Spikes, Stealth Rock, Spikey Shield, Flame Thrower,Weather Ball,Scald
Description: a specially based version of Ferrothorn with better bulk
Also, you can only increase the base stats of the pokemon by 100 points, not 159... Just in case you're thinking about it, don't drop the attack to base 1. You can only drop stats by 30 at the most.

Mega Phione
Ability: Speed Boost

Stats
Hp 80
Attack 80
Defense 80 --< 113
Sp attack 80
Sp deffense 80 --< 113
Speed 80 --< 114

New Moves: Volt Switch, Wish
Analysis: bulky pivot that can also be used as a wish passer

Last edited:

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Mega Phione
Ability: Wonder Guard/Speed Boost

Stats
Hp 80
Attack 80
Defense 80 --< 113
Sp attack 80
Sp deffense 80 --< 113
Speed 80 --< 113

New Moves: Volt Switch, Recover, Electro ball, Wish
more things... pay attention to the ability rankings! Wonder gaurd is a rank 5 ability, and phione is only supposed to have a rank 4 or below. rankings are on the first page. Once again, too many moves. And your base stat total increase is 99, not 100 :P You can also only have one ability....
Edit: people typically keep their megas within the same post, try to do likewise

Mega Phione
Ability: Wonder Guard/Speed Boost

Stats
Hp 80
Attack 80
Defense 80 --< 113
Sp attack 80
Sp deffense 80 --< 113
Speed 80 --< 113

New Moves: Volt Switch, Recover, Electro ball, Wish
I was going to say something here but realized that MaceMaster covered it all :P

First time submitting here, tell me if I made some mistakes :D

Lumineon-Mega

Ability: Swift Swim/Storm Drain ----> Volt Absorb

Typing: Water/Flying

Stats:
Attack: 69 ----> 55 (-14)
Defense: 76 ----> 145 (+69)
Special Attack: 69 ----> 55 (-14)
Special Defense: 86 ----> 145 (+59)
Speed: 91 ----> 91

Movepool Additions: Defog, Whirlwind

Description:
Water/Flying with Volt Absorb gives it immunities to Electric and Ground, resistances to Fire, Water, Fighting, Bug and Stee, with just a sole weakness to Rock. That's a great defensive typing, and with 69/145/145 defenses, Mega-Lumineon takes advantage of that to become one of the best defensive defoggers. Whirlwind gives it additional utility as a phazer. Throw in Toxic, Protect, Soak and/or Rain Dance and you're good to go.
Flavorwise, Lumineon knows Flying moves Gust and Bounce by level-up, while it's large pectoral fins can become wings, so it can easily be Flying-type. It can flash the patterns on its tail fins, glows in the darkness of the deep sea, and competes with Lanturn for food, so Volt Absorb makes sense as its ability.

Maractus-Mega

Ability: Water Absorb/Chlorophyll ----> Pyronate* (turns all Normal-type moves into Fire-type)

Typing: Grass/Fire

Stats:
Attack: 86 ----> 56 (-30)
Defense: 67----> 67
Special Attack: 106 ----> 166 (+60)
Special Defense: 67 ----> 87 (+20)
Speed: 60 ----> 110 (+50)
Base Stat Total: 461 ----> 561

Movepool Additions: Quiver Dance, Power Gem

Description: Maractus embraced the desert sun and became Fire-type, with blazing red flowers in bloom. Grab a Quiver Dance and fire off powerful attacks such as Energy Ball/Giga Drain and Pyronate'd Hyper Voice. Power Gem gives it completely unresisted coverage.

Phione-Mega

Ability: Hydration ----> Adaptability

Typing: Water/Fairy

Stats:
HP: 80 ----> 80
Attack: 80 ----> 125 (+45)
Defense: 80 ----> 100 (+20)
Special Attack: 80 ----> 125 (+45)
Special Defense: 80 ----> 100 (+20)
Speed: 80 ----> 50 (-30)
Base Stat Total: 480 ----> 580

Movepool Additions: Trick Room, Moonlight, Play Rough

Description: Manaphy can't do what this Phione can. Adaptability-boosted Waterfall/Play Rough or Scald/Dazzling Gleam or even mixed under Trick Room should work. And with 80/100/100 + Moonlight, this baby can do it again after the twisted dimension returns to normal.

Last edited:
We will now be beginning voting phase for Lumineon, Maractus and Phione
For those of you that are new you may vote for your top 3 megas for each pokemon in the slate in order. You may not vote for yourself in first place but may vote for yourself for second or third.

Gigalith Reggie, Acestriker19, Slowbro

Yoshiblaze (All Three)
Tarantos (Phione and Maractus)
Qplaz (All Three)
WTCO (Lumineon and Maractus)
Kilgrave (All Three)
Erisia (Lumineon and Maractus)
MaceMaster (All Three)
Lord Braixen (All Three)
Rasdanation (All Three)
Coolman6001 (Lumineon and Maractus)
Ludicrousity (Lumineon and Maractus)
Zyrefredric (All Three)
Laughing X-naut (All Three)
PoisonSearch (Maractus)
Strollin_Brotato (Maractus and Phione)
JosephCotonne (Maractus and Phione)

This voting phase will last for the next 2 days if anyone has any suggestions for what slate of pokemon to do next feel free to suggest one alongside your vote!

Edit: Messed up my tags sorry if anyone was confused

Last edited:
We will now be beginning voting phase for Lumineon, Maractus and Phione
For those of you that are new you may vote for your top 3 megas for each pokemon in the slate in order. You may not vote for yourself in first place but may vote for yourself for second or third.

Gigalith Reggie, Acestriker19, Slowbro

Yoshiblaze (All Three)
Tarantos (Phione and Maractus)
Qplaz (All Three)
WTCO (Lumineon and Maractus)
Kilgrave (All Three)
Erisia (Lumineon and Maractus)
MaceMaster (All Three)
Lord Braixen (All Three)
Rasdanation (All Three)
Coolman6001 (Lumineon and Maractus)
Ludicrousity (Lumineon and Maractus)
Zyrefredric (All Three)
Laughing X-naut (All Three)
PoisonSearch (Maractus)

JosephCottone Your Mega Maractus and Mega Phione were both given more moves than allowed and both have BSTs that do not equal 100, so I can't allow your work to be voted on without some adjustments to your design (If/When you do make those adjustments feel free to VM and I will add them to the voting list). Please read through the OP throughly before submitting if you have not already.

Strollin_Brotato Your mega ability is not a simple reskin of a pre-existing ability so I can't allow your work to be voted on without some adjustments to your design (If/When you do make those adjustments feel free to VM and I will add them to the voting list). Please read through the OP throughly before submitting if you have not already.

This voting phase will last for the next 2 days if anyone has any suggestions for what slate of pokemon to do next feel free to suggest one alongside your vote!

Edit: Messed up my tags sorry if anyone was confused
Appropriate edits to maractus have now been made. Apologies for inconvenience

Lumineon: Macemaster, Laughing X-Naut, Qplaz
Maractus: Yoshiblaze, Rasdanation, zyrefredrick
Phione: zyrefredrick, Yoshiblaze, Rasdanation

Here's my slate suggestion, giving the Pokemon that need the power most, The Sad One-Stagers:
1. Girafarig
2. Quilfish
3. Cryogonal

If any of these Pokemon already have Megas, there's still a lot more of them that you could choose ;D

Last edited:

Ludicrousity

You humour me greatly with your arrogance and c...
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Lumineon: Macemaster, Laughing X-Naut, Qplaz
Maractus: Yoshiblaze, Rasdanation, zyrefredrick
Phione: zyrefredrick, Yoshiblaze, Rasdanation

Here's my slate suggestion, giving the Pokemon that need the power most, The Sad One-Stagers:
1. Girafarig
2. Quilfish
3. Cryogonal

If any of these Pokemon already have Megas, there's still a lot more of them that you could choose ;D
No, as far as I remember, none of those have Megas yet

Lumineon: Killgrave, CoolMan6001, MaceMaster
Maractus: Yoshiblaze, CoolMan6001, zyrefredric
Phione: MaceMaster, Lord Braixen, Rasdanation

Nalei

strong, wild garbage
Lumineon: Erisia, MaceMaster, Rasdanation
Maractus: CoolMan6001, WTCO, MaceMaster
Phione: Yoshiblaze, MaceMaster, Qplaz

Sorry this is a bit late but I wanted to get a couple more votes in before we started the next slate so without further ado the winners of this slate are:

Mega Lumineon
Ability:
Drizzle*
Typing: Water/Flying
HP: 69
Attack: 69
Defense: 76
Special Attack: 109 (+40)
Special Defense: 116 (+30)
Speed: 121 (+30)
New Moves: Hurricane, Air Slash
Description: Say hello to rain's newest Mega Evolution. While Mega Lumineon lacks the power that Mega Swampert has, it sets the weather instantly... with U-turn. So not only are you instantly changing the weather, you have easy momentum. It can also Tailwind or Defog to provide some emergency support, and with how barren its movepool is beyond Scald/Hurricane/U-turn it's an easy fit. The new moves are its obligatory Flying STABs.

*Why it is not broken: I can only discuss this in the context OU because Drizzle is banned below and Primal weathers exist above. That said, while this may have Drizzle with the ultimate STAB combination, it only has 109 Special Attack and 121 Speed without an item. That's fairly mediocre alongside the lack of coverage (or Hydro Pump even), by no means the fastest Tailwind or Defog user, and the no item bit also prevents it from holding a Damp Rock and becoming too unstoppable. Overall, you have a one-trick pony that needs to be built around to get the most of it.

Type:
Stats-
HP: 75
Atk: 86 -> 116 (+30)
Def: 67 -> 82 (+15)
SpAtk: 106 -> 156 (+50)
SpDef: 67 -> 82 (+15)
Speed: 60 -> 50 (-10)
Ability: Bulletproof
Move Additions: Earth Power, Power Gem
Description: Maractus pulls out some new tactics with its Mega Evolution. Gaining a Rock-typing, Maractus embraces its desert roots while also getting a Special Defense boost from the sand set by teammates. It gains the Rock-typing over Ground because upon Mega Evolution, it's needles become as sharp and as hard as rocks. With huge boosts to Attack and Special Attack, Maractus can be a great Physical, Special, or Mixed Attacker. Maractus gains the ability Bulletproof to capture the fact that this cactus looks like it's already taken some bullets... and to protect it against threatening moves such as Aura Sphere. New moves include Power Gem for a new STAB option and Earth Power as another desert related move.
While this Mega looks too powerful, you must remember, it's slow and has quite a few exploitable weakness with only decent bulk.

Type:
Stats-
HP: 80
Atk: 80 -> 120 (+40)
Def: 80
SpAtk: 80 -> 120 (+40)
SpDef: 80
Speed: 80 -> 100 (+20)
Ability: Technician
Move Additions: Tail Glow, Mud Shot, Magical Leaf
Description: Phione, descendant of the powerful Manaphy. How we've longed foreth a reason to actually use thee. However, thanks to the power of Mega Evolution, thy Water-type now has a place on many teams, much like thy ascendant, Manaphy. For you see, Phione, wanting to be innovative unlike thy parent, has been bestowed upon thee Technician. With it, thy Phione recieves boosts to the formerly worthless techniques Water Pulse (90 BP) and Icy Wind (82.5). However, that is not all. With Technician, Phione was gifted with new techniques. Thy Phione gains Mud Shot (82.5 BP), as being a child causes such childish ways as playing in mud like some swine, as well as Magical Leaf (90 BP), harnessing the magic Phione has always had inside thee, both boosted by Technician. But we are not through. The last move Phione gains, bestowed to it personally by its parent, is Tail Glow, increasing Phione's damage output greatly after one use. This helps little Phione as, the fiesty lad is stronger, but frailer than it's predecessor. While thy Phione can't take much, it can dish out pain while it's up. Surely, with these changes, thy Phione becomes a prominent threat.

Thanks to everyone who participated.

On a related note, we have decided to tweak the Ability Rankings a little bit adjusting a few abilities here or there mostly with the consideration of the mega stone taking up an item slot. You can see the new ability rankings list here (changes in bold).

5:
Delta Stream
Desolate Land
Huge Power*
Moody (note: Globally banned)
Parental Bond
Primordial Sea
Pure Power*
Shadow Tag
Stance Change (note: Hard coded to Aegislash)
Wonder Guard

4.5:
Arena Trap
Drizzle
Drought
Fur Coat*
Gale Wings*
Impostor
Magic Bounce
Magic Guard
Prankster
Protean
Sand Stream
Simple
Speed Boost

4:
Adaptability
Aerilate*
Contrary
Download
Illusion
Magnet Pull
Multiscale
Multitype (note: Hard coded to Arceus)
No Guard
Pixilate*
Refrigerate
Regenerator
Serene Grace
Sheer Force
Snow Warning
Tough Claws
Unaware
Magic Guard
Flower Veil

3.5:
Compoundeyes
Dry Skin*
Flower Veil
Intimidate*
Levitate*
Lightningrod*
Mega Launcher
Mold Breaker
Moxie
Natural Cure
Sap Sipper*
Shed Skin
Storm Drain*
Technician
Teravolt
Thick Fat*
Tinted Lens
Turboblaze
Volt Absorb*
Scrappy
Snow Warning

3:

Air Lock
Bulletproof
Cloud Nine
Dark Aura*
Fairy Aura*
Filter
Flash Fire*
Forecast (note: Hard coded to Castform)
Guts
Hustle
Infiltrator
Iron Barb
Iron Fist
Limber
Motor Drive*
Poison Heal* Reckless
Rock Head
Rough Skin
Scrappy
Skill Link
Solid Rock
Strong Jaw
Sturdy
Toxic Boost*
Trace
Unaware
Water Veil
Competitive
Defiant
Guts

2.5:

Aftermath
Chlorophyll
Competitive
Defiant
Early Bird
Flare Boost
Flower Gift
Gooey
Harvest
Heatproof
Marvel Scale
Overcoat
Quick Feet
Sand Rush
Shield Dust
Swift Swim
Synchronize
Victory Star
Wonder Skin
Trace

2:
Analytic
Anger Point
Aura Break
Bad Dreams
Blaze
Clear Body
Cursed Body
Effect Spore
Flame Body
Hydration
Immunity
Insomnia
Justified
Mummy
Overgrow
Poison Point
Poison Touch
Sand Force
Soundproof
Static
Suction Cups
Swarm
Sweet Veil
Torrent Vital Spirit
White Smoke
Wonder Skin
Weak Armor
Rattled
Synchronize
Aftermath

1.5:
Aroma Veil
Frisk
Hyper Cutter
Ice Body
Inner Focus
Liquid Ooze
Pressure
Rain Dish
Rattled
Sand Veil
Snow Cloak
Solar Power
Super Luck
Unnerve

1:
Anticipation
Battle Armor
Color Change
Cute Charm
Damp
Forewarn
Keen Eye
Leaf Guard
Light Metal
Oblivious
Own Tempo
Shell Armor
Sniper
Steadfast
Tangled Feet
Torrent
Overgrow
Blaze
Swarm
Guts

Quick Feet
Toxic Boost
Poison Heal

0.5:
Big Pecks
Grass Pelt
Magma Armor
Rivalry
Stench
Leaf Guard
Keen Eye
Tangled Feet
Oblivious

0:
Friend Guard
Healer
Honey Gather
Illuminate
Minus
Plus
Runaway
Symbiosis
Telepathy
Aroma Veil
Cheek Pouch

Magician
Pickup
Pickpocket
Sticky Hold
Unburden
Klutz
Gluttony
Harvest
Rivalry

Defeatist
Heavy Metal
Klutz
Normalize
Stall
Zen Mode (note: Hard coded to Darmanitan)

-2:
Cheek Pouch
Magician
Pickup
Pickpocket
Slow Start
Sticky Hold
Truant
Unburden

All the ones that have been moved are in bold. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these changes feel free to let me or anyone on the council know.

So for the next slate were going to do PleaseDontBanMe 's proposal of Tangrowth, Magmortar and Electrivire

Ability Limits
Tangrowth - 2.5
Electrivire - 3.5
Magmortar - 3.5

Number of New Moves Allowed
Tangrowth - 1
Electrivire - 1
Magmortar - 2

Mega Electivire
Ability: Motor Drive/Vital Spirit----> Compound Eyes
Typing: Electric/Fighting

Stats:

Attack: 123 ----> 143 (+20)
Defense: 67 ----> 77 (+10)
Special Attack: 95 ----> 143 (+48)
Special Defense: 85 ----> 87 (+2)
Speed: 95 ----> 115 (+20)
Base Stat Total: 540 ----> 640 (+100)
Movepool Additions: Aura Sphere
Description: This is a very nice Mixed wallbreaker that I went with for Electivire which would be OU. I went to Fighting as it does get a decent amount of fighting moves which could help it's wall breaking potential. It gains a nice speed tier out speeding a good amount of threats and Aura sphere is always needed on spatking fight types and it is a staple. I thought that mixed wall breaking it was it does best in NU so why not expand on that. It'a not a new concept to OU but OU has missed a mixed wall breaker since Hoopa-U has going into Ubers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)