XY OU Mega gyarados team: totally destruction

Hello guys, here I have another team. I think is not as good as my manectric team, but it's good too.
The team is build around mega gyarados, but we have got other ways to win the battles.

Gyarados @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 40 HP / 252 Atk / 216 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Taunt
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

The star of the team. 216 on speed to outspeedgreninja after a dragon dance, taunt to let us start dancing against bitches like chansey. Waterfall as stab and earthquake to hit things like rotom-wash.
Moxie to revenge kill a mon with low HP.

Latios (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Thunderbolt
- Trick

Latios scarf, just because I wanted to use it. Draco meteor as our hardest hits, psyshock to hit venusaur, t-bolt for water types and trick to pokemons like chansey.

Skarmory @ Leftovers
Ability: Sturdy
EVs: 252 HP / 232 Def / 24 Spe
Impish Nature
- Defog
- Stealth Rock
- Roost
- Brave Bird

The physicall wall. Very standard, nothing to add.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 232 HP / 136 Def / 140 SpD
Calm Nature
- Wish
- Heal Bell
- Protect
- Hyper Voice

Speciall wall with some physicall evs, this thing heals the team and attack very har with hyper voice. Very simple. I picked syleveon because covers some weaknes of the team: fight and bug weakness of gyarados, fairy weaknes of conkeldurr and totally destroys greninja.

Conkeldurr @ Assault Vest
Ability: Guts
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Drain Punch
- Mach Punch
- Knock Off
- Ice Punch

Assault vest conkeldurr to finish the covertures of the team; ice punch for the ice type move, the only knock off user of the team and priority mach punch. Latios can take psychic moves, which are a problem for this guy. Rotom stops talonflame and pinsir,which can kill us.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Def / 136 SpD
Calm Nature
- Volt Switch
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump

The mixed wall of the team. His job is burn everything and recover HP with pain split. Volt switch to keep momentum and hydro pump to hit fire-types.

This team is very good, but there are things to improve. Help me if you can, thaks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)