ORAS OU Mega Gardevoir MLG Squad (featuring hate)

Choose Your Destiny

• Total voters
"That Lilligant guy was so damn annoying."
"That Lilligant for OU guy was annoying af."
"I hate that Lilligant for OU bitch so much."
-Pokeaim comments section 2015

"Lilligant you're so fucking annoying leave please."
-Pokeaim Twitch Stream Chat 2015

leik ef U cri evreetyme

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here's another RMT, but this time, it's OU!
HOLY SHIT

Know I know that you're thinking, "BRUH, another rmt? Kill yourself skrublord!"
Yes, another rmt, I make too many of these I know, but I love making teams in the way I make them. If you're wondering how, here's the process.

1. Contact beppityboopbop
2. Force him to make a team with you
3. ????????????????
4. Profit

So I decided to make a Mega Gardevoir team since I never see many good ones, and since this one is good I decided to post an rmt centered around it.

"LILLI STFU AND TALK ABOUT THE TEAM!!!!!"

Ok ok man jeez

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The reason I touch myself at night is here.

Moveset:
Omnigul (Gardevoir) (F) @ Gardevoirite
Ability: Trace
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 24 Def / 232 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hyper Voice
- Psyshock
- Focus Blast
- Taunt

The set is unfamiliar to nobody with a two hour experience in OU, it's just the standard set. Hyoer Voide provides an extremely powerful STAB with pixelate allowing the move itself to reach 150+ power, which is enough to 2HKO Mega Metagross. Psyshock is a reliable stab for when the opposition switches in a specially defensive beast such as Chansey or the occasional Blissey. Focus Blast is for those pesky steel types who think they can switch into your Psychic/Fairy fury. Taunt is for those stalling whores ike suicunt or Mandibitch.

Sardon (Bisharp) (M) @ Black Glasses
Ability: Defiant
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Pursuit
- Knock Off
- Iron Head
- Sucker Punch

Bisharp and Gardevoir go together like a masochist and a person into bondage. Something to take down Mega Metagross and others similar is basically needed for Gardevoir.
Pursuit Trapper was the best kind of Bisharp for Mega Gardevoir. This is because an opposing Metagross may try to switch on your ass, and you don't want that! So what do you do? Pursuit that bitch like an alcoholic driver on a Sunday night. Ghe rest of the moves don't need explaining, and if they do you may have Down syndrome.

R. Kelldeo (Keldeo) @ Choice Specs
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Hydro Pump
- Icy Wind

Who doesn't love a dank ass Gardevoir + Bisharp + Keldeo core? You don't? Then kill yourself fgt.
Ah I'm just kidding, I need the posts in this thread.
A Choice Specs a Keldeo set seemed to be the best choice, as the ability to shit on Landorus is kinda needed for every team ever. I went with Icy Wind over a Hidden Power as speed control is somewhat needed for Gardevoir, also HP Bug isn't needed for the team nor is electric, and Ghost is so last Gen. We all know the set from here, Keldeo's shallow movepool prevents much creativity.

[Insert sprite for Landorus-T here]

Uncle Fester (Landorus-Therian) @ Choice Scarf
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

You can't have an OU team without this beast, it's pretty much a mandate to have one.
We all know the set, at least the Choice Scarf one. So I'm just going to fill this explanation because it's neccesary.
Blah blah urfquake blah STAB blah blah U-turn blah blah pivoting blah mcblahty stone edge blah coverage move blah knock off blah blah blah utility.

Rotom-Bitch (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Volt Switch

Yet another OU mamdate is here, Rotom-Bitch. Yet again, I don't need to explain the set, what can be said that hasn't been said already?
Rotom was basically a neccesity for the team, as crippling ohysical attackers is a mandate for Gardevoir, also Talonflame is a huge threat (when is it not) to the team without Rotom.

Kanye West (Heatran) (M) @ Leftovers
EVs: 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Lava Plume
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock

Heatran is basically the OU jesus if you don't account for Landorus-Therian. To be honest this is just for filler, I just threw in the Pokemon that mixed well with the team in terms of typing and had Stealth Rock. Max speed is nice for outspeeding other Heatran's who wish to absorb your attacks, then hitemup wit da Urf powa

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

p2

Banned deucer.
Hey nice team. The biggest issues I see on your team are no Charizard Y or Keldeo switch ins and the fact that you cannot stop Charizard X after a DD and it can find easy set up opportunities against your team. You also have a hard time against Electrics as nothing on your team likes taking their STABs or coverage moves.

To fix the first 2 issues, I would replace Rotom-W with Latias. Latias is capable of switching into Charizard Y, Keldeo and Electrics outside of Specs Raikou for your team and being able to threaten them out or heal a Pokemon completely with Healing Wish (this works very well with Gardevoir and Bisharp as they can be easily worn down).
I would then replace Heatran with Klefki. Klefki can also act as a Fairy and Lati switch in which is very useful for your team as your team struggles to switch into the former and if Bisharp faints or is weakened, you have nothing to switch into the latter. Klefki provides vital support in being able to slow down Dragon Dancers and can pressure teams with Spikes, which means you can force a Defog more often and pick up more boosts with Defiant easily. It can also run Magnet Rise to stop Pokemon such as SD Landorus in their tracks, while hitting them hard with Foul Play, or it can run Flash Cannon for Mega Diancie.
Then I would replace Scarf Lando-T with Defensive Lando-T. The reason I'm not suggesting Garchomp instead is because your team needs the ground immunity otherwise it can just get flattened by Sand, Defensive Lando-T also handles Mega Lopunny to an extent and you should be able to pressure it enough with Klefki + Bisharp and it also provides SR for your team as it no longer has Heatran.

If you still find Mega Lopunny problematic, you could also run Scarf > Specs on Keldeo as it lets you revenge kill it easily, but I feel your team prefers the power of Specs to deter threats such as Mega Scizor.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet / Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge / Hidden Power Ice

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Healing Wish

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise
- Foul Play / Flash Cannon

Changes in short:
Latias >
Rotom-W
Klefki >
Heatran
/
Defensive Lando-T >
Scarf Lando-T

That's all and I hope I could help!

Hey nice team. The biggest issues I see on your team are no Charizard Y or Keldeo switch ins and the fact that you cannot stop Charizard X after a DD and it can find easy set up opportunities against your team. You also have a hard time against Electrics as nothing on your team likes taking their STABs or coverage moves.

To fix the first 2 issues, I would replace Rotom-W with Latias. Latias is capable of switching into Charizard Y, Keldeo and Electrics outside of Specs Raikou for your team and being able to threaten them out or heal a Pokemon completely with Healing Wish (this works very well with Gardevoir and Bisharp as they can be easily worn down).
I would then replace Heatran with Klefki. Klefki can also act as a Fairy and Lati switch in which is very useful for your team as your team struggles to switch into the former and if Bisharp faints or is weakened, you have nothing to switch into the latter. Klefki provides vital support in being able to slow down Dragon Dancers and can pressure teams with Spikes, which means you can force a Defog more often and pick up more boosts with Defiant easily. It can also run Magnet Rise to stop Pokemon such as SD Landorus in their tracks, while hitting them hard with Foul Play, or it can run Flash Cannon for Mega Diancie.
Then I would replace Scarf Lando-T with Defensive Lando-T. The reason I'm not suggesting Garchomp instead is because your team needs the ground immunity otherwise it can just get flattened by Sand, Defensive Lando-T also handles Mega Lopunny to an extent and you should be able to pressure it enough with Klefki + Bisharp and it also provides SR for your team as it no longer has Heatran.

If you still find Mega Lopunny problematic, you could also run Scarf > Specs on Keldeo as it lets you revenge kill it easily, but I feel your team prefers the power of Specs to deter threats such as Mega Scizor.

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Rocky Helmet / Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 244 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge / Hidden Power Ice

Latias (F) @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 72 HP / 184 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Roost
- Healing Wish

Klefki @ Leftovers
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Spikes
- Magnet Rise
- Foul Play / Flash Cannon

Changes in short:
Latias >
Rotom-W
Klefki >
Heatran
/
Defensive Lando-T >
Scarf Lando-T

That's all and I hope I could help!
I'll modify my rmt soon enough, even though you posted that a week ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)