SM OU Mega Blastoise OU (Peaked 1620)

Introduction

I've been using this team for a while now and have been moving up and down on the ladder, but on good days, it stays around the 1600s. That might not seem that impressive, but it's the highest I've ever laddered, so I'm cool with it. (It got higher than 1620 a couple of months ago, but I can't remember the rank, it still didn't past 1700, and the meta is a bit different now, so I wanted to include a more current ranking). That said, if I can edit this team to make it more effective, why not do so?

Teambuilding Process

My friend wanted help building a team for a battle against one of his friends. He wanted a team with a bunch of set-up sweepers as well as Psychium-Z Volcarona, so Volcarona was the first Pokémon on the team.

After watching this video, we both wanted to give Fightinium-Z Tapu Bulu a try. We added Tapu Bulu and gave Volcarona Leftovers.

I wanted a Water-type to form a FWG core with Volcarona and Tapu Bulu, so I added Mega Blastoise to spin away hazards for Volcarona and to break walls for the set-up sweepers.

Zygarde is one of the best Pokémon in the tier with the very spammable Thousand Arrows, so I added it to the team next.

I wanted another answer to threats like Toxapex and Mega Venusaur, so I thought NP Azelf would do the trick. I figured it could also function as my Stealth Rock setter.

I wanted something immediately fast that could cover a lot of standard threats, so I brought in Scarf Nihilego to deal with those.

The Team

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Ability: Flame Body
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Volcarona is the star of this team. It does what Volcarona does best--sets up with Quiver Dance and destroys teams. I've tried out several different coverage moves on this set, but for this team, Fiery Dance, Giga Drain, and HP Ice seem to work the best. Fiery Dance is a strong STAB move to deal with Steel-types and it roasts anything that doesn't resist it. I didn't want to deal with the imperfect accuracy of Fire Blast and I liked the potential of boosting Volcarona even further. Giga Drain helps it break through things that normally counter it, such as non-Scarf Greninja and Keldeo and Nature's Madness Tapu Fini. Giga Drain + Leftovers help with its longevity so it is less susceptible to priority or so it can switch out come in again if necessary. HP Ice catches mons like Landorus-T and Garchomp off-guard before they can hit it with Rock moves.

+1 252 SpA Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 202-238 (58.8 - 69.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+1 252 SpA Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Keldeo: 274-324 (84.8 - 100.3%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Tapu Bulu @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Atk / 8 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
For starters, Tapu Bulu sets up Grassy Terrain, which helps the natural bulk of a lot of the Pokémon on my team. Substitute allows it to avoid status or land a hit on something switching in. It also makes it easier to set up with Swords Dance. Horn Leech is the STAB move of choice because it hits hard in terrain and the regained health allows it to set up multiple Substitutes. Superpower provides some much-needed Fighting coverage for my team and deals with threats like Chansey and Heatran (with a sub up). With Fightinium-Z, All-Out Pummeling can take out Pokémon that typically give Bulu problems, like Tangrowth or Skarmory (if Sturdy is broken).

+2 252+ Atk Tapu Bulu All-Out Pummeling (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tangrowth: 374-440 (92.5 - 108.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Tapu Bulu All-Out Pummeling (190 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 258-304 (77.4 - 91.2%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Blastoise @ Blastoisinite
Ability: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
Hazard control is essential for any team with Volcarona, and Mega Blastoise is one of my favorite spinners to use because it blasts holes into a lot of threats so that they can be picked off by my sweepers. It can tank powerful hits from physical attackers, then threaten them with Scald burns. Dark Pulse takes out Mew and Latios, two Pokémon which threaten my team a great deal. Aura Sphere is for Ferrothorn and Heatran, but I've had people bring their weakened Chansey in on Blastoise expecting a free Softboiled only be taken out by Aura Sphere.

252+ SpA Mega Launcher Blastoise-Mega Dark Pulse vs. 240 HP / 140 SpD Mew: 258-304 (64.3 - 75.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Mega Launcher Blastoise-Mega Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 272-322 (90.3 - 106.9%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Mega Launcher Blastoise-Mega Aura Sphere vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 188-222 (26.7 - 31.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Ability: Aura Break
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
Zygarde sets up and hits everything with Thousand Arrows. That's what it does. It also acts as a check to many OU threats including Heatran, Magnezone, Mawile, Magearna, and Tapu Koko. Outrage is there to wreak havoc once all the Fairy-types and Steel-types have been taken out. It nets kills on Pokémon that don't go down to +1 Thousand Arrows, like Garchomp. Extreme Speed, especially at +1, is good for picking off fast, weakened threats, such as Greninja and Lopunny.

252+ Atk Zygarde Thousand Arrows vs. 92 HP / 0 Def Mawile-Mega: 222-264 (84 - 100%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 252+ Atk Zygarde Thousand Arrows vs. 92 HP / 0 Def Mawile-Mega: 336-396 (127.2 - 150%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ Atk Zygarde Thousand Arrows vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Magearna: 356-422 (98 - 116.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Zygarde Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Greninja-Ash: 110-130 (38.5 - 45.6%) -- 14.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Zygarde Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Lopunny-Mega: 84-99 (30.9 - 36.5%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Zygarde Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Alakazam-Mega: 113-133 (45 - 52.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot Taunt
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock
This is probably the Pokémon that has probably gone through the most changes. I've tried the Explosion set, Mesprit with Healing Wish, and Jirachi with Wish + U-Turn, but this set has been the most effective. Focus Sash ensures that it can set up Stealth Rock and sometimes helps take down a powerful mon late-game as long as there are no rocks on my side of the field. Psyshock + Sash allows it to take on Pokémon like Lopunny and Gengar, while Psyshock + Nasty Plot lets it break through Toxapex and Mega Venusaur. I chose Psyshock over Psychic so it can hit special walls like Chansey that expect to come in on it. Fire Blast takes out Pokémon like Ferrothorn and Excadrill that expect to come in on it and set up their own rocks.

Edit: Changed Nasty Plot for Taunt to deal with opposing leads. Thanks MysticPeanuts!

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Beast Boost
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Nihilego acts as immediate speed control. With a scarf, it outspeeds the everything except faster scarf users like Greninja or Tapu Koko. Sludge Wave OHKOs Tapu Koko, Lele, and Bulu and puts holes in Tapu Fini and Tangrowth. Power Gem allows it to take on both forms of Mega Charizard, Marowak-A, and Volcarona (even after a Quiver Dance). Thunderbolt lets it hit non-Scarf Greninja, Keldeo, Skarmory, and Celesteela super-effectively while HP Ice kills Landorus-T, Zygarde, and Garchomp. Beast Boost allows it to pick up extra kills late-game on things it couldn't kill without +1 Sp. Atk.

252 SpA Nihilego Sludge Wave vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 246-290 (71.7 - 84.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Conclusion

I like this team, but between initial problems and a changing meta, it needs some updates. Here are the things I'm most concerned about:
  • Nihilego was way more effective when I first built this team because scarf Nihilego was uncommon, so it could land surprise kills on things like Landorus-T, and Tapu Lele. Now, people expect it, so they know to switch out right away. The rise of scarf Greninja and Tapu Koko didn't do it any favors either.
  • Despite having a lot of set-up mons, this team struggles a bit with stall, especially with Clefable, Zapdos, and Mega Sableye. Part of that might just be my own inability to play around stall.
  • Heatran, Mega Lopunny, and Mega Medicham kind of give this team a hard time as well.

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tapu Bulu @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Last edited:
Looking at your Azelf, I would highly recommend Taunt > Nasty Plot, to stop other leads in their tracks. After all, Azelf is supposed to be a suicide lead not a set-up sweeper. Also for Volcarona you might wanna consider Timid > Modest for the extra speed, thats all i have for now, hope my rate helped. Nice team btw ;)

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tapu Bulu @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Last edited:
Looking at your Azelf, I would highly recommend Taunt > Nasty Plot, to stop other leads in their tracks. After all, Azelf is supposed to be a suicide lead not a set-up sweeper. Also for Volcarona you might wanna consider Timid > Modest for the extra speed, thats all i have for now, hope my rate helped. Nice team btw ;)

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tapu Bulu @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Thank you! I changed Nasty Plot to Taunt and it's been helpful so far. As for Volcarona--what does the extra speed help with? I don't remember having issues outspeeding things, but if there are threats that need it, I can give it a shot.

Hi, nice team you have! Just wanna suggest you running Rain Dish on Blastoise so that if you switch into something in rain you get a little recovery. I know it's not so important but at least you don't have to totally waste its ability. :)
Good luck with your team ^^

Introduction

I've been using this team for a while now and have been moving up and

Teambuilding Process

My friend wanted help building a team for a battle against one of his friends. He wanted a team with a bunch of set-up sweepers as well as Psychium-Z Volcarona, so Volcarona was the first Pokémon on the team.

After watching this video, we both wanted to give Fightinium-Z Tapu Bulu a try. We added Tapu Bulu and gave Volcarona Leftovers.

I wanted a Water-type to form a FWG core with Volcarona and Tapu Bulu, so I added Mega Blastoise to spin away hazards for Volcarona and to break walls for the set-up sweepers.

Zygarde is one of the best Pokémon in the tier with the very spammable Thousand Arrows, so I added it to the team next.

I wanted another answer to threats like Toxapex and Mega Venusaur, so I thought NP Azelf would do the trick. I figured it could also function as my Stealth Rock setter.

I wanted something immediately fast that could cover a lot of standard threats, so I brought in Scarf Nihilego to deal with those.

The Team

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Volcarona is the star of this team. It does what Volcarona does best--sets up with Quiver Dance and destroys teams. I've tried out several different coverage moves on this set, but for this team, Fiery Dance, Giga Drain, and HP Ice seem to work the best. Fiery Dance is a strong STAB move to deal with Steel-types and it roasts anything that doesn't resist it. I didn't want to deal with the imperfect accuracy of Fire Blast and I liked the potential of boosting Volcarona even further. Giga Drain helps it break through things that normally counter it, such as non-Scarf Greninja and Keldeo and Nature's Madness Tapu Fini. Giga Drain + Leftovers help with its longevity so it is less susceptible to priority or so it can switch out come in again if necessary. HP Ice catches mons like Landorus-T and Garchomp off-guard before they can hit it with Rock moves.

+1 252 SpA Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 202-238 (58.8 - 69.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery
+1 252 SpA Volcarona Giga Drain vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Keldeo: 274-324 (84.8 - 100.3%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Tapu Bulu @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Substitute
For starters, Tapu Bulu sets up Grassy Terrain, which helps the natural bulk of a lot of the Pokémon on my team. Substitute allows it to avoid status or land a hit on something switching in. It also makes it easier to set up with Swords Dance. Horn Leech is the STAB move of choice because it hits hard in terrain and the regained health allows it to set up multiple Substitutes. Superpower provides some much-needed Fighting coverage for my team and deals with threats like Chansey and Heatran (with a sub up). With Fightinium-Z, All-Out Pummeling can take out Pokémon that typically give Bulu problems, like Tangrowth or Skarmory (if Sturdy is broken).

+2 252+ Atk Tapu Bulu All-Out Pummeling (190 BP) vs. 252 HP / 4 Def Tangrowth: 374-440 (92.5 - 108.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252+ Atk Tapu Bulu All-Out Pummeling (190 BP) vs. 248 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 258-304 (77.4 - 91.2%) -- 25% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere
Hazard control is essential for any team with Volcarona, and Mega Blastoise is one of my favorite spinners to use because it blasts holes into a lot of threats so that they can be picked off by my sweepers. It can tank powerful hits from physical attackers, then threaten them with Scald burns. Dark Pulse takes out Mew and Latios, two Pokémon which threaten my team a great deal. Aura Sphere is for Ferrothorn and Heatran, but I've had people bring their weakened Chansey in on Blastoise expecting a free Softboiled only be taken out by Aura Sphere.

252+ SpA Mega Launcher Blastoise-Mega Dark Pulse vs. 240 HP / 140 SpD Mew: 258-304 (64.3 - 75.8%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery
252+ SpA Mega Launcher Blastoise-Mega Dark Pulse vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Latios: 272-322 (90.3 - 106.9%) -- 43.8% chance to OHKO
252+ SpA Mega Launcher Blastoise-Mega Aura Sphere vs. 248 HP / 8 SpD Eviolite Chansey: 188-222 (26.7 - 31.5%) -- guaranteed 4HKO

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed
Zygarde sets up and hits everything with Thousand Arrows. That's what it does. It also acts as a check to many OU threats including Heatran, Magnezone, Mawile, Magearna, and Tapu Koko. Outrage is there to wreak havoc once all the Fairy-types and Steel-types have been taken out. It nets kills on Pokémon that don't go down to +1 Thousand Arrows, like Garchomp. Extreme Speed, especially at +1, is good for picking off fast, weakened threats, such as Greninja and Lopunny.

252+ Atk Zygarde Thousand Arrows vs. 92 HP / 0 Def Mawile-Mega: 222-264 (84 - 100%) -- 37.5% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock
+1 252+ Atk Zygarde Thousand Arrows vs. 92 HP / 0 Def Mawile-Mega: 336-396 (127.2 - 150%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+1 252+ Atk Zygarde Thousand Arrows vs. 248 HP / 0 Def Magearna: 356-422 (98 - 116.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO after Stealth Rock

252+ Atk Zygarde Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Greninja-Ash: 110-130 (38.5 - 45.6%) -- 14.1% chance to 2HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Zygarde Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Lopunny-Mega: 84-99 (30.9 - 36.5%) -- 99.8% chance to 3HKO after Stealth Rock
252+ Atk Zygarde Extreme Speed vs. 0 HP / 4 Def Alakazam-Mega: 113-133 (45 - 52.9%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot Taunt
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock
This is probably the Pokémon that has probably gone through the most changes. I've tried the Explosion set, Mesprit with Healing Wish, and Jirachi with Wish + U-Turn, but this set has been the most effective. Focus Sash ensures that it can set up Stealth Rock and sometimes helps take down a powerful mon late-game as long as there are no rocks on my side of the field. Psyshock + Sash allows it to take on Pokémon like Lopunny and Gengar, while Psyshock + Nasty Plot lets it break through Toxapex and Mega Venusaur. I chose Psyshock over Psychic so it can hit special walls like Chansey that expect to come in on it. Fire Blast takes out Pokémon like Ferrothorn and Excadrill that expect to come in on it and set up their own rocks.

Edit: Changed Nasty Plot for Taunt to deal with opposing leads. Thanks MysticPeanuts!

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Nihilego acts as immediate speed control. With a scarf, it outspeeds the everything except faster scarf users like Greninja or Tapu Koko. Sludge Wave OHKOs Tapu Koko, Lele, and Bulu and puts holes in Tapu Fini and Tangrowth. Power Gem allows it to take on both forms of Mega Charizard, Marowak-A, and Volcarona (even after a Quiver Dance). Thunderbolt lets it hit non-Scarf Greninja, Keldeo, Skarmory, and Celesteela super-effectively while HP Ice kills Landorus-T, Zygarde, and Garchomp. Beast Boost allows it to pick up extra kills late-game on things it couldn't kill without +1 Sp. Atk.

252 SpA Nihilego Sludge Wave vs. 248 HP / 0 SpD Tapu Fini: 246-290 (71.7 - 84.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock and Leftovers recovery

Conclusion

I like this team, but between initial problems and a changing meta, it needs some updates. Here are the things I'm most concerned about:
  • Nihilego was way more effective when I first built this team because scarf Nihilego was uncommon, so it could land surprise kills on things like Landorus-T, and Tapu Lele. Now, people expect it, so they know to switch out right away. The rise of scarf Greninja and Tapu Koko didn't do it any favors either.
  • Despite having a lot of set-up mons, this team struggles a bit with stall, especially with Clefable, Zapdos, and Mega Sableye. Part of that might just be my own inability to play around stall.
  • Heatran, Mega Lopunny, and Mega Medicham kind of give this team a hard time as well.

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tapu Bulu @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Introduction

I've been using this team for a while now and have been moving up and down on the ladder, but on good days, it stays around the 1600s. That might not seem that impressive, but it's the highest I've ever laddered, so I'm cool with it. (It got higher than 1620 a couple of months ago, but I can't remember the rank, it still didn't past 1700, and the meta is a bit different now, so I wanted to include a more current ranking). That said, if I can edit this team to make it more effective, why not do so?

Teambuilding Process

The Team

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Quiver Dance
- Fiery Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tapu Bulu @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Nasty Plot Taunt
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Conclusion

Volcarona @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
- Fiery Dance
- Quiver Dance
- Giga Drain
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Tapu Bulu @ Fightinium Z
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Substitute

Modest Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Scald
- Dark Pulse
- Aura Sphere

Zygarde @ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Thousand Arrows
- Outrage
- Extreme Speed

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Psyshock
- Fire Blast
- Stealth Rock

Nihilego @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Sludge Wave
- Power Gem
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Just a nitpick here, I think that you should run Charti Berry or Expert Belt on Volcarona. Don't waste offensive power on recovery that doesn't really help too much on a fragile Rona.

Thank you! I changed Nasty Plot to Taunt and it's been helpful so far. As for Volcarona--what does the extra speed help with? I don't remember having issues outspeeding things, but if there are threats that need it, I can give it a shot.
If speed isn't an issue then yeah go for Modest

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)