mechanical INDIANS

Zari

What impossible odds?
is a Contributor Alumnus
Glad to see you put this together :) I love the effort put into creating these pokemon (or photographing them ?), as they are some of the most creative art I've seen. Keep up the good work; your pokemon are a fresh and interesting new idea.

Fantastic Art, Al. A wonderful change of pace from the traditional forms of artwork here, for sure. I also really liked your comment about me; it's so nice! Keep up the great work :D

Plus

中国风暴 trademark
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
hahaha amazing shit al

I will definitely use that leafeon pic sometime in the future

beej

everybody walk the dinosaur
is a CAP Contributor Alumnus
lol Al, this is great. Love the "real" Pokemon and the RMT drawings (especially mine :D). Can't wait to see more from you.

Hey Al! Did you possibly name the thread after me? I hope so =D
If you could do some kind of hobo art that would be awesome but if your not into humans then I guess Ludicolo would be cool too.

Btw nice work I really like the Hitmonchan mask

The second step we gathered stacks of newspaper and tore them (from the left side to the right) in long but somewhat thin shreds of newspaper. I took a giant stack of them to make sure I wouldn't run out and I ended up having way to much after the project was finished, so I donated a bunch to my science class for some project we were doing, hehe. After we were done getting some newspaper to put over our base, we first applied some flour and water gooey white mixture (it smelled like warm eggnog I think) to the newspaper shreds. I'm not sure what that mixture was called, but it made it so when it dried, the newspaper would stick together and harden, without sticking to the plastic bag (if someone could tell me what that paste thing was I would appreciate it very much. I want to experiment with it more :D).

Sounds like you were using paper mache (there is an accent over the e in mache I think) I've used it before to make a pinata. Now that I answered your question can you spare sum change?

Xia

On porpoise
is a Contributor Alumnus
I really like the Muk picture, but the Metapod is a close second.

Can I suggest a Roserade i nthe same style you did Muk? Or a real-lie one would be cool too. Just as long as it's roserade. =P

dude, you got something very unique and special here. If possible could you make me a poliwrath? (it could easily fit in your next team XD)

Hey Al just wondering but how did you come up with the dustox idea? It looks good =P

And by the way I AM IN 48TH PLACE ON THE UU LEADERBOARD

Al_Alchemist

Physics and Math \O/
is a Past SPL Champion
Glad to see you put this together :) I love the effort put into creating these pokemon (or photographing them ?), as they are some of the most creative art I've seen. Keep up the good work; your pokemon are a fresh and interesting new idea.
Yeah me too, thanks!

Haha yep, technically I did photograph them, but I did also make them.

Haha I guess the way I made them were unique in a way :P and they were very fun. Thanks again Zari!

Fantastic Art, Al. A wonderful change of pace from the traditional forms of artwork here, for sure. I also really liked your comment about me; it's so nice! Keep up the great work :D
Haha thanks glad you liked it Olie!

I really like the Real Pokemon and Hitmonchan mask.
Nice work.
Thanks Harro, I liked them too.

Al_Alchemist, I love your gloom!
lJLeeRSX, I love you :P! Thanks!

hahaha amazing shit al

I will definitely use that leafeon pic sometime in the future
:D Thanks Plus and cool glad you liked it!

Please make a digital clefable al!
K, I'll try to get around into making one, but I need to get hit by inspiration or else I won't get motivated into doing one, sorry. Also don't say digital please, sounds kind of cliche.

Glad you liked my art though Sheep, thanks!

Nice, Al!

Especially digging the Lickilicky pic. =]
Thanks Itachi!
(You are Itachi right?)

Cool so am I.

lol Al, this is great. Love the "real" Pokemon and the RMT drawings (especially mine :D). Can't wait to see more from you.
Haha thanks Beej and glad you liked yours!

I can't wait too!

Al, you are my hero. :D The Entei is my personal favorite.
Yay! Thanks Vader glad you liked herm.

Hey AL, love your drawings <3 Please make me an Absol!!
Thanks Reys Car Face! Okay, I'm on it, but I'll have to find inspiration first!

Metapod, Muk, and Leafeon need to start with an M.
Mmeatpod, A Kumm, Meatfeon. Done, thanks Captain!

Hey Al! Did you possibly name the thread after me? I hope so =D
If you could do some kind of hobo art that would be awesome but if your not into humans then I guess Ludicolo would be cool too.

Btw nice work I really like the Hitmonchan mask

Sounds like you were using paper mache (there is an accent over the e in mache I think) I've used it before to make a pinata. Now that I answered your question can you spare sum change?
Sup. Nope sorry lol, it was more of an ambiguous title, although I think I sort of forgot what the word ambiguous meant.

Haha I'll think about it, maybe a merger of a Hobo Pokemon eh. Hobo Ludicolo lol.

Thanks!

Hmm, I don't think it actually was paper mache but probably something like it. But what I really need to know is, what was that one flour water mixture thing that made the newspaper stick to each other and harden, was. Still thanks!

Cool! You made a pinata?! What was it and is it still alive or do you have a picture of it? I would love to see it.

Sorry no change for you, you'd spend it on PokeBears :P. Thanks again Hobo Bob, your the best hobo on Smogon imo.

I really like the Muk picture, but the Metapod is a close second.

Can I suggest a Roserade i nthe same style you did Muk? Or a real-lie one would be cool too. Just as long as it's roserade. =P
Cool, thanks Xia!

Hmm, Roserade might be hard to draw or do in a Real Life version, I'll think about it. But if inspiration hits me, you better believe that I'll make you a kick ass Roserade though!

Metapod and Gloom are awesome. :3 What did you make Gloom's body out of?

the best drawings are probably the Drifblim and Muk
Haha thanks Fossilhunter.

Sorry if I forgot as it was sort of a long time ago, but if I recall correctly, Glooms main body was made out of a painted orange, the three fruits on it's head were Rambutan (a grape/apple like fruit from uhh Thailand I think, sorry if that's wrong), dead leaves for the head (hehe), and cut up Dixie cups.

Cool, thanks.

xD These are "bizarre" and great. Tell me you ate that Dustox!
Hehe thanks TooeyNooey and sadly no, it had paint on it lol. But if it makes you feel better, I did eat Jynx's head which was made out of an apple, it was the only edible part about her aside from her hardened noodle hair (I left her out overnight).

dude, you got something very unique and special here. If possible could you make me a poliwrath? (it could easily fit in your next team XD)
Thanks Sceats, glad you liked it!

Hmm, could have sworn your post said Rapidash before, o well lol. I actually did already make a Poliwrath for this RMT I was going to make for RSE a while ago, but didn't (sort of a bad habit).

Although this Poliwrath doesn't have the same style eyes or outline as the other Pokemon, I might redo it sometime haha.

And hehe maybe, Poliwrath is a pretty cool (possibly broken) NU Pokemon.

haha i love that pinsir you drew of me :) and the real art is great.
Thanks! Glad you liked them Bob, haha.

Wow, these are amazing I love the Entei and Muk the most :D

Also can you draw me a digital Ursaring o.o
Thanks Hybrid! Also, I saw your post on the "What would [pokemon] look like if it were a different type?" thread and already made a reply to your request on there lol, hope you like it.

Only you can prevent Forretress fires.
It's a Fire Fighting Smokey the Ursaring lol.
Hey Al just wondering but how did you come up with the dustox idea? It looks good =P

And by the way I AM IN 48TH PLACE ON THE UU LEADERBOARD
Hi, hmm... For the Dustox idea I got inspiration to contribute to the "Proof of REAL Pokemon Thread" because I thought it was hilarious and probably my favorite Firebot thread. I was trying to think of things that I could make and Dustox is probably one of my favorite Pokemon (it isn't as bad as everyone says, granted, it isn't exactly good though). Also we had pickles in the refrigerator that no one wanted to eat. And so came my real life Dustox idea (the only flaw in my plan was that I didn't have a paint brush, but I sort of took care of that problem... lol).

AWESOME! Hehe I'd love to knock you down a couple of ratings in you wanna UU battle sometime lol. Congrats nonetheless Hobo Bob!

(Tried to use a lot less smileys in this post, but it's very hard ;O;! :P)

Update:

Along with the Poliwrath above, I found some Pokemon quickies that I made for a RMT that I was going to post, but didn't for whatever reason :P. I'm pretty sure it was my RSE team or something anyway here they are in their poorly shaded glory ^^!:

Mr. Mime :D.

Qwilfish :O

Sandslash :P

Xatu xD

Arcanine ^_^

Also I found this thing O.o?!:

I think it's an azelf with a booger =D! Yay :P.

Al, you need to do more Abstract art like that Azelf. I find it fun to look at it and find out what it is.

Also Smokey the Ursaring is hardcore.

Sup. Nope sorry lol, it was more of an ambiguous title, although I think I sort of forgot what the word ambiguous meant.

Haha I'll think about it, maybe a merger of a Hobo Pokemon eh. Hobo Ludicolo lol.

Thanks!

Hmm, I don't think it actually was paper mache but probably something like it. But what I really need to know is, what was that one flour water mixture thing that made the newspaper stick to each other and harden, was. Still thanks!

Cool! You made a pinata?! What was it and is it still alive or do you have a picture of it? I would love to see it.

Sorry no change for you, you'd spend it on PokeBears :P. Thanks again Hobo Bob, your the best hobo on Smogon imo.
Awww I thought I was your source of inspiration =P

If you make Hobo Ludicolo I will love you forever! *Gives hobo hug* I love ludicolo seeing as he is on my best rain dance team and I love hobos so yea if you could please do that :toast:

If it wasn't paper mache then I'm not sure what it was then....sticky white substance what could that be?

Yea it was part of a project in elementary school to make something artistic and one of the options was a pinata. It was just a regular circle one but I still thought it looked cool seeing as I made it =p. Unfortunatly I didn't get a picture since we ended up using it for my cousins b-day party lol.

Can I please have change? I won't spend it on PokeBeer I promise! My hobo ludicolo needs some new clothes. And thanks I'm glad I'm the best hobo =D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)