MattaPod's Hidden Grotto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
What do you need me to breed? Depends on what it is, of course.
how about these three (all easy ones)
- Run Away - Modest - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Run Away - Adamant - 31/31/31/xx/31/31
- (male or female doesnt matter) - Sheer Force - Jolly - Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, any 2 other egg moves - 31/31/31/xx/31/31

how about these three (all easy ones)
- Run Away - Modest - 31/xx/31/31/31/31
- Run Away - Adamant - 31/31/31/xx/31/31
- (male or female doesnt matter) - Sheer Force - Jolly - Aqua Jet, Dragon Dance, any 2 other egg moves - 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Oh ok. Give me a lot of time, I don't really have mcuh time to play this game what with studying and all. Do you have any spitbacks of any?

i dont at this time. how long do you think it will take with your busy schedule?
Maybe a week or two? I'll have to catch a modest female caterpie first. After that, it'll probably be easy. I have yet to get a destiny knot though, so that might take up some of my time.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
two new sv hatches today :)

#129 Magikarp (f) | Ability: Swift Swim | Nature: Adamant
OT: Luca | ID No: 36734 | Lvl 1 UT
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

#129 Magikarp (m) | Ability: Rattled | Nature: Adamant
OT: Solomon | ID No: 05622 | Lvl 1 UT

Hatch Location: Ambrette Aquarium

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
because <Totes> is the coolest ever, i now have this :D ecstatic doesnt begin to describe the feeling

#490 Manaphy | Hydration | Timid
OT: Matapod | ID No: 21881 | Lvl 1 UT
IVs: 31/12/31/31/31/31
Notes: Ranger Event, Injected Wondercard.
Thank you <Totes> :D
Gen IV Moves: Ancient Power, Endure, Helping Hand

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
CMT for Dialga please.
alright finally had a chance to get to your thread. there were a couple of tsvs you have that i was interested in, solely for breeding. if youve got them as non shiny females, thats actually preferred but if not thats ok. heres what i dug -

safari larvitar, archen, repeat fletchling and tyrunt

alright finally had a chance to get to your thread. there were a couple of tsvs you have that i was interested in, solely for breeding. if youve got them as non shiny females, thats actually preferred but if not thats ok. heres what i dug -

safari larvitar, archen, repeat fletchling and tyrunt
I have all of those, but no females besides the shiny versions of Larvitar & Fletchling. I think all of those for one non-pentagon legend is kind of steep tbh.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
I have all of those, but no females besides the shiny versions of Larvitar & Fletchling. I think all of those for one non-pentagon legend is kind of steep tbh.
oh yea, i didnt expect all of them, just wanted to see what you were working with is all. can we do the larvitar and fletchling then?

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
new sv hatch, thanks religiousjedi !

#371 Bagon (f) | Ability: Sheer Force | Nature: Adamant
OT: +Jedi | ID No: 47588 | Lvl 1 UT
EMs: Dragon Dance, Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Thrash
Hatch Location: Shabboneau Castle

Last edited:
oh yea, i didnt expect all of them, just wanted to see what you were working with is all. can we do the larvitar and fletchling then?
Okay, to clarify they're shiny. Tyrunt & Archen aren't, but Archen's gender doesn't matter anyway since it has all the moves & can't get a decent ball anyway.

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Okay, to clarify they're shiny. Tyrunt & Archen aren't, but Archen's gender doesn't matter anyway since it has all the moves & can't get a decent ball anyway.
yea i figured. i wish archen could get a better ball.. maybe one day!

im happy to do the larvitar and fletchling for it, im just going to use them to breed my own shinies anyway :)

CMT for all of your Victinis and that delicious Shone Manaphy

Also lmk if RNG projects are a thing, I've always wanted a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Victini

Mattapod

bad clarinet music

Also lmk if RNG projects are a thing, I've always wanted a 31/31/31/x/31/0 Brave Victini
they are a thing! ill have to restart and get pretty far into a copy of black/white to do it, but im down :) i was gonna need to do that for meloetta and the event zekrom anyway. would you be ok with the victini being non redis and only me and you can trade it/have redis rights?

they are a thing! ill have to restart and get pretty far into a copy of black/white to do it, but im down :) i was gonna need to do that for meloetta and the event zekrom anyway. would you be ok with the victini being non redis and only me and you can trade it/have redis rights?
Yeah that sounds fair! I don't mind how long it'll be either. And I can give you redis rights to something as well (if you happen to want to trade for something that's no-redis in my thread)

Mattapod

bad clarinet music
Yeah that sounds fair! I don't mind how long it'll be either. And I can give you redis rights to something as well (if you happen to want to trade for something that's no-redis in my thread)
no biggie! ill check your thread out and let you know. you asked for a lot of good stuff, but since you helped me with the league of legends thang i wont ask for too much in return. can you clone?

edit: forgot to ask, do you want the victini to be liberty island (if so, what ball?) or movie14?

no biggie! ill check your thread out and let you know. you asked for a lot of good stuff, but since you helped me with the league of legends thang i wont ask for too much in return. can you clone?

edit: forgot to ask, do you want the victini to be liberty island (if so, what ball?) or movie14?
Yesh! Someone finally offered for the Manaphy Hahah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)