NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I'd like to thank the Hungarian Ministry of Grandparental Affairs for providing me with Kartoffel slices to cook in oil and eat with Spinach. Brb making the food called chips in england and the root of which I can't remember in english so I said in German.

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
i dont like early hammers but i also want to go take my laptop in and see if its kill or Kill and hammering rn would let me peace out with the game hopefully over

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
I did put thought into it, it's a massive fucking pile of thought on the previous page. And the conclusion I came to is, I don't know. I don't suspect anyone on the level of Knights, and I don't have enough on anyone else to confidently say, I'd lynch them next if it fails, I still think it's knights so it doesn't matter.

Also Hawkie, your argument doesn't matter, because what Knights did NEARLY saved ID's ass, and only moody being JK avoided us another mislynch bought on by him subbing out. Admitting to doing something scummy, still makes it scummy.

so ur saying scum wouldn't try to keep it on the downlow if their partner was being lynched to high heaven asked for a sub and they scrambled to find one? i don't think so. Nevertheless i'm down for lynching knights after texas because we won't get that far since we win after this lynch :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)