Manateee's Shoppe (ENTER THE LEGENDARY SHINIES) LF LEGENDARIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont need the nidoking anymore, unless u have a nidoqueen :D
Shellos for Magnemite for now,
please take a look at my thread to see if anything interests you. if not , i guess lets do the shellos

i dont need the nidoking anymore, unless u have a nidoqueen :D
Shellos for Magnemite for now,
please take a look at my thread to see if anything interests you. if not , i guess lets do the shellos
i actually have a spare nidoran F now, but nothing that I need from you. How about nido F for your shellos? I'm too lazy to breed the magnemite, currently breeding for someone else.

i actually have a spare nidoran F now, but nothing that I need from you. How about nido F for your shellos? I'm too lazy to breed the magnemite, currently breeding for someone else.
sure thats fine, i can trade now if u are ok :D just add me and request me

I am very interested in your Shiny Beldum and Shiny Ninetales. Also, I'm a bit confused to as if your Trophies are shiny or not. If so, I would love to trade for them as well.

I can offer competitive shinies: Shiny Brave Aegislash, Shiny 6IV Zorua and Shiny Volcarona. I also have a spare 6IV males in all egg groups on hand, as well as a 6IV female speed boost torchic I am willing to trade.

I am interested on the male nidoran with hustle, would u want a 5iv adamant HA dratini or a 5iv nasty plot togepi? (both males)

i also have a 5iv tough claws adamant barbaracle 252atk 252speed 4hp with the following moveset
Shellsmash
Stone edge
earthquake
razor shell

please letme know if you would like to trade :)

I am very interested in your Shiny Beldum and Shiny Ninetales. Also, I'm a bit confused to as if your Trophies are shiny or not. If so, I would love to trade for them as well.

I can offer competitive shinies: Shiny Brave Aegislash, Shiny 6IV Zorua and Shiny Volcarona. I also have a spare 6IV males in all egg groups on hand, as well as a 6IV female speed boost torchic I am willing to trade.
I can trade the beldum for the zorua.
I am interested on the male nidoran with hustle, would u want a 5iv adamant HA dratini or a 5iv nasty plot togepi? (both males)

i also have a 5iv tough claws adamant barbaracle 252atk 252speed 4hp with the following moveset
Shellsmash
Stone edge
earthquake
razor shell

please letme know if you would like to trade :)
Sry not interested.
6IV modest HA vulpix for your beldum?
Already have a vulpix.

Excellent. Would you like it renamed? The hatcher is a mate and I can ask him tomorrow probably.

Also, your main page is asking for a 6IV water 3 group male. I happen to have such a shellder. Are you interested?

It's named "Claire" at the moment, so it'd probably be better if you give me a day to get her renamed.
how are you going to change back the nickname tho? Is that possible in gen 6?

EDIT: I just realised I have a shiny zorua, I think I have to cancel the deal, real sorry.

Last edited:
I'm having the hatcher rename it actually, so I can get it changed to whatever you like. Also, your Zorua is 5IV timid, mine is 6IV Naive for mixed anti-lead. Perhaps that information makes the deal worthwhile?

Yep. It's got sucker punch and dark pulse. Sucker punch is great for killing faster threats. I'm having great success running the following Zoroark/zorua on Showdown OU/LC, can almost always trade 2 for 1 with her.

Dark pulse
Sucker punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast

Naive, 252 SAtk 252 Speed 4 HP

Yep. It's got sucker punch and dark pulse. Sucker punch is great for killing faster threats. I'm having great success running the following Zoroark/zorua on Showdown OU/LC, can almost always trade 2 for 1 with her.

Dark pulse
Sucker punch
Flamethrower
Focus Blast

Naive, 252 SAtk 252 Speed 4 HP
guess I can't argue with that :P

Sweet. I've scheduled with my hatcher to rename tomorrow. What would you like her named?

Edit: Also, are your trophies shiny? I may start drooling if such is the case. Did you Masuda for them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)