Making a Comeback RMT

Been out of it...made a new team for the fun of it.

Gengar @ Choice Scarf
Rash (Its Shiny, cannot change)
252 Sp. Atk, 252 Spd, 6 HP
-Hypnosis
-Energy Ball
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow Ball

Gengar is a great lead who can sleep things early. Energy Ball for Swampy.

Raichu @ Life Orb
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 Spd, 4 HP
-Focus Punch
-Volt Tackle
-Substitute
-Quick Attack

Oh boy, the most questionable 'Mon on the squad. But I am not named RaichuGuardian for nothing. I have run this with some relative success. On a free turn, Sub up and Focus Punch whatever comes in. Can get a free switch if Gengar's Hypnosis goes through. Raichu needs all the power it can get, so Volt Tackle is absolutely necessary. Quick Attack useful for some priority, but should I use Grass Knot instead?

Gliscor @ Lefties
Impish
252 HP, 252 Def, 6 Atk
-Stealth Rock
-EQ
-Ice Fang
-Roost

Pretty standard Gliscy. Sets up some Rocks, and well, does what you would expect from him.

Vaporeon @ Lefties
Calm
*Need some help on EVs*
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Roar
-Wish

Wish Healing combined with pseudohazing is a beautiful combination. Pretty standard combo.

Deoxys-S @ Lefties
Quirky (Only thing available)
252 Sp. Atk, 220 HP, 36 Spd
-Psychic
-Ice Beam
-Spikes
-Recover

I love this thing. Revenge killer and Spiker. Recover for obvious reasons, Ice Beam for Garchomp.

Azelf @ Focus Sash
Hasty
252 Spd, *Need help with the rest*
-Psychic
-Flamethrower
-Nasty Plot
-Explosion

Explode on things that you hate, and plot up on anything you can.

Team strategy: Use Gengar to set up turns for set up for Raichu or Azelf and go to work, knicking away at some walls. Use Spikes and Stealth Rock for utter annoyance, Gengar for Rapid Spin block, and Scarf is good to outspeed Starmie spins. Deoxys is good for revenge, and Gliscor is a great Physical wall and Heracross counter. Vaporeon for Wish support to heal anything that needs it.

I don't know how long raichu will live, with volt tackle, life orb, and substitute, as well as no spinner. Also, I see a hefty tyranitar weakness, as he can 1-2HKO your whole team if he packs ice beam, which many of them do. Aside from that, I see a hefty gyara weak as well, as nobody can take him on other than raichu, who dies after 1 dd. your only other option is revenge killing with gengar, who won't outspeed him after 2 dd's. I think that to help both your tyranitar and gyarados issues, you should replace spikes and recover with superpower and thunderbolt on deoxys-s, and give him a life orb. Also, give him enough speed to at least outspeed modest scarfgar, max sp.attack, and dump the rest in attack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)