Lyop's Competitive Pokemon Shop, 2/9 More Transferred Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in your Scyther, are you interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Smeargle or a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Larvesta?

I'm interested in your Scyther, are you interested in a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Smeargle or a 31/x/31/31/31/31 Modest Larvesta?
You want a technician or swarm? And what gender? I'll trade for a female larvesta if you have one, or a male if you don't.

You want a technician or swarm? And what gender? I'll trade for a female larvesta if you have one, or a male if you don't.
A male, and either ability is fine. And I don't have any in stock so I'll have to breed for the Larvesta, so do you want me to just shoot you a PM once I have it?

Can someone do a 5th gen trade? cause I really need a bold Eevee non HA, at least 31/xx/31/+20/31/+20 with the egg move wish. If thats possible, I would be willing to trade a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 bold chansey with natural cure and the egg moves: counter+seismic toss.

the chansey will be in XY btw, while you trade me that eevee in 5th gen.

Hello! Could you check my thread for Timid Female Espurr, Modest Male Amaura, and Bold Male Goomy? Thanks!
I'm interested in a female mincinno, female tympole (if possible), and any gender of venipede. Sorry that I'm requesting things that are out of stock, but I have the others that are in stock. I can breed the espurr in either heal ball or pokeball. Which would you want?

I'm interested in a female mincinno, female tympole (if possible), and any gender of venipede. Sorry that I'm requesting things that are out of stock, but I have the others that are in stock. I can breed the espurr in either heal ball or pokeball. Which would you want?
I'm interested in a Heal Ball, please. c:
I'll be online around 6PM PST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)