Look At What I Chained

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I caught about 3 Budews, 3 Gligars and 1 Absol since we began discussing the whole Chaining radar thingie ^^;;. Only the best are listed in my trade thread =)

Very nice. Everyone post what you got. Especially if you got a really long chain or great IV's. I'll keep updating.

I've got an Adamant Cubone.
I'm rechecking it's iv's right now

Here they are: 20/23/20/x/24/21
Gamefreak needs to give us a Firepunch tutor in the new gen=/

Your guide is very usefull. I got 2 shiny's Immediatly after i read this, even though i knew just about everything on it (except the grid and "4"s Part lol).

Shiny Swablu Hasty and Lax nature. i have to check the IV's.

trying the numel family again... this time i actually ended up with a numel to start, so that is always good. up to 10 right now.

Shiny Ampharos-Modest
29/x/4/24/9/20

Shiny Magnezone-Modest, Magnet Pull
8/x/1/18/16/10

Shiny Heatran-Modest
21/29/1/26/29/22

Shiny Phanpy-Adamant
14/16/9/26/31/21

Shiny Bonsly-Impish
24/20/5/x/24/3
The special attack on that one is 28 ='( what a waste. He's so slow his speed hardly matters though, making his only bad stat defense.

Bronzong-Relaxed SHINY, Levitate
31/20/15/27/24/20

I'll post a great Starly after double checking it's IVs.
How did you get a shiny Heatran with this method? :cloud:

I've been trying to chain today, Phanphy to be exact, and my highest has only been twelve :( I've been following your guide but not having any luck.

Yea, lol, chaining would be a lot more popular if you could chain legends. That's a fucking awesome Heatran though. How do all you people get shinies so early in chains???? My lowest is at 17!

TSK - My Adamant Cubone owns yours!!!! :P

The Lexx - You post here plenty, you should try some more!

Shelcario - Keep at it, it took me a few weeks to get my first shiny. No instant gratification around here, lol.

Grats to those who got shinies recently, I'll update my list thingy pretty soon.

4 shiny dittos and counting :) get on AIM diesel if you want to chat

EDIT: up to 10 shiny dittos! i may run out of room with these in my boxes as i've caught every single ditto that made up the chain hoping for a good impish one.

EDIT: well after 15 shinies...

Impish 21 / 29 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 30
Impish 27 / 20 / 29 / 5 / 8 / 1

Bold 7 / 15 / 28 / 18 / 20 / 31

those are the best three shiny dittos.

a little disappointing.

I decided I was tired of chaining Togepi, came out with 4 shinies:

Modest #175 Togepi: 3 - 7 / 10 - 15 / 20 - 25 / 26, 31 / 15 - 19 / 0 - 4
Modest #175 Togepi: 8 - 13 / 16 - 21 / 27 / 9 - 14 / 0 - 3 / 0 - 4
Naïve #175 Togepi: 8 - 13 / 31 / 9 - 14 / 26 - 31 / 9 - 19 / 16 - 21 Modest #175 Togepi: 25 / 16 - 21 / 15 - 19 / 15 - 19 / 9 - 14 / 10 - 15

Could be better, could be worse. Anything someone sees that could possibly work competitively?

After read all your guide, I returned to chain, now in the trophy Garden! :D

Got 2 little lovable shiny Igglybuffs, both caught with Premier balls.
Calm nature, 28/10/4/25/16/0
Modest Nature, 1/5/11/30/26/2

Their IV's aren't bad at all, could have been worse. But I still love them no matter what <3, thank you so much Diesel.

[shameless plug]
In the next month or so I'm going to be breeding to make a really quality trade thread, that will hopefully be a stand out of sorts on the WiFi board. It won't be easy, so I'm looking for a little help (or a lot). If anyone wants to do a breeding project for me, don't hesitate to say so!! I figured I'd give it try since everyone here seems pretty cool, and might be sympathetic to the cause. If so, I'd love you forever (and you'd be rewarded with pretty much all the pokemon I could throw at you). If not, I expect you to chain extra hard :P .
[/shameless plug]

Arcadia Oni - Nicely done. As they say, pimpin' ain't easy in the Trophy Garden. Definite trick roomers there, congrats!

Marrilpet - It seems like you were those chaining those Togepi's for a while, why'd you only come out with 4? Not skeptical, just curious. I figure you just weren't doing it very often.

KB - Owning as I speak I should hope!

finally chained my first shiny.
female lickitung
own tempo
adamant, hates to lose
13/18/16/15/22/18
speed is last.

got it on 25 or 26, and chain ended to a stupid bibarel around 31. oh well.

Im going to try chaining some caterpies again!

Anyone got Leaf Green? I would like some shinies from LG-insert only pokés =/ I could trade FR-Insert shinies for LG-Insert shinies xD

This is a bit off-topic, but since someone mentioned a shiny Heatran they got, I thought I'd mention this thing. Caught on my LeafGreen.

SHINY Rash #144 Articuno: 2 - 3 / 26 - 27 / 14 - 15 / 8 - 9 / 24 - 25 / 20 - 21

Yeah, terrible IVs, but shiny legendaries aren't seen much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)