LF: Very Rare Shiny Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you actually check my list. I have many things you dont have either with different natures or Iv spreads

EG: Pangoro, Brave 31/31/31/xx/31/0, adamant charizard etc
I dont have the pangoro. Yes i checked your list but i dont have all of my poemon meorized so i pass up the stuff by name i dont even look at the ivs/natures. Can you look at my list and make an offer please :D

how about

pangoro brave iron first 31/31/31/xx/31/0

for

Lotad, calm, rain dish, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Loturzul)

If you want adamant zard id trade that for elegant vivillion/scatterbug.
also have admant salamence for another scatterbug if interested.

how about
pangoro brave iron first 31/31/31/xx/31/0

for

Lotad, calm, rain dish, 31/xx/31/31/31/31 (Loturzul)

pangoro is ready for trade if you want to do this one.

2 for 1 is the best i can do for ya :D
thats hardly fair considering pangoro is just as, if not rarer than lotad. Ive seen a fair few threads with that lotad but very few with pangoro. Sorry but no, i only want it for one move and your trying to make a mug out of me.

thats hardly fair considering pangoro is just as, if not rarer than lotad. Ive seen a fair few threads with that lotad but very few with pangoro. Sorry but no, i only want it for one move and your trying to make a mug out of me.
sorry bro, im just not that interested in those pokemon. If you really want the lotad you can do 2:1

sorry bro, im just not that interested in those pokemon. If you really want the lotad you can do 2:1
I refuse to do 2 for 1, It isnt fair in anyway. Pangoro is rarer for 1, adamant charizard which is female, in a premier ball is also very rare. Ill get it off someone else if you wont do 1 for 1 or 2 for 2.

They are all clones and 2 for 1 is out of order.

Would you do two copies of the lotad (one for me to train and one to keep UT) for the 2.

2 for 1 but 2-2 at same time. thats best ill offer as then were both cloning twice, making it fair.

Would you do two copies of the lotad (one for me to train and one to keep UT) for the 2.

2 for 1 but 2-2 at same time. thats best ill offer as then were both cloning twice, making it fair.
I offered to clone yours, so you wouldnt have to clone and if I clone it is much easier on my end. I only have one gameboy so multiple clones is a pain.

I offered to clone yours, so you wouldnt have to clone and if I clone it is much easier on my end. I only have one gameboy so multiple clones is a pain.
charizard and pangoro are allready cloned.

if you dont want to give me scatterbug id take something else

i can do the litleo. Can you do this for me
1.Accept the Litleo and Lotad(give me fodder
2. wait 5-10 mins
3. I give you fodder for charizard and pangoro

i can do the litleo. Can you do this for me
1.Accept the Litleo and Lotad(give me fodder
2. wait 5-10 mins
3. I give you fodder for charizard and pangoro
yeah i can do that :)

Fc is 1032-1220-0348 IGN Brendan

Ill add you now and pop online.

Btw lmk how to hardware clone, sick of looking at timers :p (send Pm if you will <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)