Level 25 Battle

My friends and I are having a battle using only level 25 pokemon. I've never played pokemon competitively; however, my friends and I have been playing since they first came out. Because of this, I doubt my friends are gonna put together chump teams and they're going to EV train well. Here's my team that I put together.

I didn't keep too close track of their EVs (Obviously I generally got them where they needed to be, but level 25 doesn't allow for that much training) so I'll just post their stats with them.

HP/AT/DF/SA/SD/SP

Crobat@Black Sludge
Jolly
78/56/53/36/52/91
- U-Turn, Zen Headbutt, Confuse Ray, Cross Poison (Considering Toxic and Fly)

I use Crobat as an annoyer. By poisoning and confusing he gets really frustrating and his speed is probably going to be unmatched my most other 25's. Also, if I get a bad match up I can U-Turn safely into a better match up.

Steelix@Lagging Tail
Brave
82/71/112/38/42/24
- Fire Fang, Iron Tail, Gyro Ball, Stealth Rock (Considering Roar, Earthquake, and Rock Throw)

Steelix is my wall and Stealth Rock setter. Since it's a friendly, not overly competitive battle I doubt anyone will use Rapid Spin to get rid of the rocks. Also, because Fire is my biggest weakness, it gives my team a decent advantage right off the bat. I was also thinking about abusing Roar with Stealth Rock to do decent damage each turn. Gyro Ball is very powerful with STAB and a Speed that can be outran by a level 3 Rattata.

Magnezone@Magnet
Sassy (I didn't breed this one because it evolves at 30... And I was lazy)
70/46/71/89/57/36
- Thunder Shock, Supersonic, Flash Cannon, Thunder Wave

Just a good special attacker to help deal with flying and water. I'm expecting either Vaporeon or Lapras to be the walls for my friends and I can't really get around them other than with this. Honestly, I don't like it but that's why I"m posting here, looking for help.

Weavile@NeverMeltIce
Adamant
74/93/42/28/54/82
- Shadow Claw, Assurance, Faint Attack, Ice Punch

Unfortunately it can't learn Night Slash or Pursuit yet. It's my Physical Sweeper and it deals with most things pretty well. With Stab and NeverMeltIce it's Ice Punch is very powerful.

Gallade@Leftovers
Jolly
71/89/49/33/70/56
- Night Slash, Swords Dance, Drain Punch, Poison Jab

I was really surprised at how well Gallade did in testing (Against a friend using pokemon 25-30). Opening with Swords Dance and following up with Drain Punch I was able to regain most of my lost HP, while crippling my opponent. He's also fairly versatile and was able to exploit more weaknesses.

Porygon-Z@Choice Specs
Modest
81/50/42/104/50/57
- Ice Beam, Nasty Plot, Psychic, Hidden Power (Ghost)

This was my best pokemon in testing. Ghost is normally effective against all but Dark, Normal and Steel so with Choice Specs, Adaptability and a high Special Attack I was able to OHKO anything that was thrown at me (Barring Dark, Normal and Steel). Obviously a Special Sweeper.

My biggest problem with the team is the lack of an answer to Fire. Please give some advice. Thanks in advance and for taking the time to read this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)