LCPL General Discussion

freezai

Live for the Applause
is a Tiering Contributor
[8:42 PM] Noot069: 2years ago when i was laddering all day thwre was this guy called "if i lay here"
[8:42 PM] Noot069: He beated me everytime
[8:42 PM] Noot069: I beated him once and felt so good
[8:42 PM] Noot069: After a while i found out his name was zorodark
[8:42 PM] Noot069: So i challanged him like a year ago
[8:42 PM] Noot069: And lost
[8:43 PM] Noot069: This is not for battling anymore, rn this battle is for honour

The Hero's backstory.

Corporal Levi

ninjadog of the decade
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
calling out Corporal Levi to a bo3 sm lc where the games are mono letter/ mono color/ mono type

we will see who is the true nerd, nerd

Why don't we extend this to the end of our LCPL seasons as well? That would surely be in your favour - after all, I would have to wear my new avie/sig for another seven weeks, while you would only have to wear yours for five

tcr

sage of six tabs
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Quote let's make one thing clear(not pmingbecause it's too easy to flip), idc if I get picked by you or macle. It wont happen anyways because of your attitude towards me. Stop wasting ur time and trying to annoy me. I could take you in a tour bo3 but I'm not revealing anymore teams rn

Vileman

Actually a Nice Fella
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
UPL Champion
Calling out dcae , bo3 bwlc or bo3 smlc, oraslc, bw lc. Your pick noob. Im not in lcpl but looking for a nice way to have my last lc performance, fitting for it to be vs the guy who got me in the community.
Pick the time and date ur tombstone will have written, ill be waiting

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)