LC LC Fall Seasonal - Round 4

artwork by Zephyr2007
Rules:
  • Standard SV LC INCLUDING DLC1 The Teal Mask
  • Double Elimination
  • All rounds will be best of three, you may switch teams in between games
  • Any changes to the tier that occur in the middle of a round will not apply until the next round
  • You are expected to know and follow all general tournament rules
  • VMs are only thing that matters for activity. Use this guide to ensure you don't lose via activity or coinflip.
  • Substitutes will be slotted in as players drop out or in mass a few days into the round. If you are tagged due to being in danger of being subbed out you must either post in the thread or on either player's wall within 24 hours or risk being subbed out.
  • In order to encourage development of the Little Cup metagame and higher quality games, replays will be mandatory starting in Round 2 of the Winners bracket and Round 3 of the Losers bracket. If neither player posts replays, the match will be coin flipped.
This is part of the 2023 LC Circuit and will use the following point distribution. As a Type A tour, the points listed are the actual values. For more information on different tournament types and how they relate to circuit points, please read the LC Circuit thread.

Winner's Bracket

DKM  vs  Joltage
Scottie  vs  MTB
HSOWA  vs  Colin
Elfuseon  vs  Altariel von Sweep
rarre  vs  feen
Nultiprise  vs  Fille
db  vs  Acehunter1
Greedy_eb  vs  Merritt
luisin  vs  TheShoddyStrawman
Lokifan  vs  Medeia
Fiend  vs  GasaiYunoSan
tazz  vs  JuanSG
Kaboom  vs  NotJackewu
LTalent  vs  Drifting
kythr  vs  wesh papillon
Fc  vs  Teamo505

Loser's Bracket

BlackKnight_Gawain  vs  Inazuma-Fulgur
Exi0022  vs  TyCarter
@Seraphz  vs  Mister Magnus
seroo  vs  memedose46
Zephyri  vs  dcae
Hys  vs  PoseidonWrath
Roldski32  vs  Charis_Akins
Nineage  vs  Quinn
Kipkluif  vs  Mashin Sentai
Heysup  vs  gali ]
Rasche  vs  ToasterBoi420
Hacker  vs  Surfy
Divine10  vs  Voltix
Eniigma  vs  Flou
MOHAMEDALL  vs  fish anemometer
PolloAriosto  vs  jncsnf

Replays required

Deadline: 10/8 at 11:59 PM -4

Last edited:
DKM  vs  Joltage - Big fan of LC player > tours player
Scottie  vs  MTB - See point made above
HSOWA  vs  Colin - Better SV player
Elfuseon  vs  Altariel von Sweep - Good player
rarre  vs  feen - Should go to game 3
Nultiprise  vs  Fille - I forgot what Fille's SV looks like, so taking the safer option
db  vs  Acehunter1 - See Joltage and Scottie reasoning
luisin  vs  TheShoddyStrawman - Depends how Rarre does, since I have him winning luisin also wins
Lokifan  vs  Medeia - Goated set
Fiend  vs  GasaiYunoSan - Tier Leader difference
tazz  vs  JuanSG - Better player + will get a high roll
Kaboom  vs  NotJackewu - Better player
LTalent  vs  Drifting - Good player
kythr  vs  wesh papillon - Better player, should still be a good series
Fc  vs  Teamo505 - Already happened, got bailed out
BlackKnight_Gawain  vs  Inazuma-Fulgur - Good player
Exi0022  vs  TyCarter - Can't believe I doubted you last round, want to see more success
[Seraphz vs Aqua Jet ]  vs  Mister Magnus - Would have bolded AJet but they gave the win, so now you're the bolded person
seroo  vs  memedose46 - Good player
Zephyri  vs  dcae - How are you in Loser's Bracket bro you're ruining everyone else's run lol
Hys  vs  PoseidonWrath - Still a hater of your SV though
Roldski32  vs  Charis_Akins -
Nineage  vs  Quinn - Please actually play this game I want to see Ninage play the video game
Kipkluif  vs  Mashin Sentai - Good player
Heysup  vs  [ Clorodulce vs gali ] - Pretty sure she beat Heysup the last time they played too
Rasche  vs  ToasterBoi420 - Good player
Hacker  vs  Surfy - Better player, Surfy has a very real chance to win especially if Hacker is holding his punches by saving stuff for SCL
Divine10  vs  Voltix - Good player
Eniigma  vs  Flou - Flou should be able to bring this to a game 3? I hope he does at least
MOHAMEDALL  vs  [ TheLoyalBandito vs fish anemometer ] - Better than his opponents
PolloAriosto  vs  jncsnf - Actual name > keyboard spam

DKM  vs  Joltage - Big fan of LC player > tours player
Scottie  vs  MTB - See point made above
HSOWA  vs  Colin - Better SV player
Elfuseon  vs  Altariel von Sweep - Good player
rarre  vs  feen - Should go to game 3
Nultiprise  vs  Fille - I forgot what Fille's SV looks like, so taking the safer option
db  vs  Acehunter1 - See Joltage and Scottie reasoning
luisin  vs  TheShoddyStrawman - Depends how Rarre does, since I have him winning luisin also wins
Lokifan  vs  Medeia - Goated set
Fiend  vs  GasaiYunoSan - Tier Leader difference
tazz  vs  JuanSG - Better player + will get a high roll
Kaboom  vs  NotJackewu - Better player
LTalent  vs  Drifting - Good player
kythr  vs  wesh papillon - Better player, should still be a good series
Fc  vs  Teamo505 - Already happened, got bailed out
BlackKnight_Gawain  vs  Inazuma-Fulgur - Good player
Exi0022  vs  TyCarter - Can't believe I doubted you last round, want to see more success
[Seraphz vs Aqua Jet ]  vs  Mister Magnus - Would have bolded AJet but they gave the win, so now you're the bolded person
seroo  vs  memedose46 - Good player
Zephyri  vs  dcae - How are you in Loser's Bracket bro you're ruining everyone else's run lol
Hys  vs  PoseidonWrath - Still a hater of your SV though
Roldski32  vs  Charis_Akins -
Nineage  vs  Quinn - Please actually play this game I want to see Ninage play the video game
Kipkluif  vs  Mashin Sentai - Good player
Heysup  vs  [ Clorodulce vs gali ] - Pretty sure she beat Heysup the last time they played too
Rasche  vs  ToasterBoi420 - Good player
Hacker  vs  Surfy - Better player, Surfy has a very real chance to win especially if Hacker is holding his punches by saving stuff for SCL
Divine10  vs  Voltix - Good player
Eniigma  vs  Flou - Flou should be able to bring this to a game 3? I hope he does at least
MOHAMEDALL  vs  [ TheLoyalBandito vs fish anemometer ] - Better than his opponents
PolloAriosto  vs  jncsnf - Actual name > keyboard spam

Merritt i can pass you some teams, just let me know how many you want

We gotta prove that greedy is the best by giving him the hardest challenges

Kipkluif

Liever Kips leverworst
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributor
LCPL Champion
My opponent got my timezone this morning and messaged me on smogon too early, and went off before scheduled time. I waas in fact online on PS in the timeframe they messaged me on smogon in however, they just didn't check or see that. They leave me with an availability for 5-6pm their time, despite never telling me their timezone, I had to figure out that was -4 from other messages on their wall. They also weren't online during that timeframe. Then they message me half an hour ago that they are free, I respond within minutes, but on both smogon and PS they are nowhere to be found. Calling act.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)