Lavender Volunteer Pokémon House

Status
Not open for further replies.
A chansey is what id be breeding to yes, I don't have much to offer for fully evolved pokes though, bad iv legendaries or a couple of perfect 5iv level 1 pokes >.<
Chansey isn't fully evolved (though is typically seen as more useful than its evolution anyway), it's the middle stage (and much easier to breed for and from than Happiny unless you need one of Happiny's moves).

Do you have any Gale Wings Fletchling left? If so you can have a Bold 4 IV (HP, defense, sp. def, and speed) Chansey with Counter, Seismic Toss, and Heal Bell (it also has Endure by accident - I was using Pachirisu to pass down IVs). It has Serene Grace rather than Natural Cure (which I suspect you'd prefer) though, but if you end up using it as is rather than as breeding fodder then ability capsules exist if it comes to it. If you wanted one with its Hidden Ability then, sorry, I don't have those ^_^;;

If you don't have any left there may be other things I'm interested in.

*Edit* If the above Chansey is useful to you it'll have to be a trade - I'm not having that sniped.

*Edit 2* If you do have spare HA Fletchling but the Chansey isn't useful to you then could I please have one in exchange for the usual Magikarp?

Last edited:
I deposited a Lv. 10 Magikarp asking for Clauncher. I do happen to have an Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale and 31/31/31/x/31/x if you still need something like that.

I deposited a Lv. 10 Magikarp asking for Clauncher. I do happen to have an Adamant Dratini with Marvel Scale and 31/31/31/x/31/x if you still need something like that.
Clauncher is yours :)... I have a marvel scale Dratini now, thank you :)
Chansey isn't fully evolved (though is typically seen as more useful than its evolution anyway), it's the middle stage (and much easier to breed for and from than Happiny unless you need one of Happiny's moves).

Do you have any Gale Wings Fletchling left? If so you can have a Bold 4 IV (HP, defense, sp. def, and speed) Chansey with Counter, Seismic Toss, and Heal Bell (it also has Endure by accident - I was using Pachirisu to pass down IVs). It has Serene Grace rather than Natural Cure (which I suspect you'd prefer) though, but if you end up using it as is rather than as breeding fodder then ability capsules exist if it comes to it. If you wanted one with its Hidden Ability then, sorry, I don't have those ^_^;;

If you don't have any left there may be other things I'm interested in.

*Edit* If the above Chansey is useful to you it'll have to be a trade - I'm not having that sniped.

*Edit 2* If you do have spare HA Fletchling but the Chansey isn't useful to you then could I please have one in exchange for the usual Magikarp?
I totally forgot that happiny is a pre-evo and needed breeding for itself lol! That chansey would be great if that ok, I got Gale wings fletchling still available so a trade would be better then over GTS..im on GMT timezone what about you?

I totally forgot that happiny is a pre-evo and needed breeding for itself lol! That chansey would be great if that ok, I got Gale wings fletchling still available so a trade would be better then over GTS..im on GMT timezone what about you?
My timezone is GMT too, though I tend to wake up late and go to bed late. I should be around for the rest of today though.

Want it as breeding fodder or want it nicknamed?

IGN Matsuri, FC 4227 - 2142 - 6743

To clear up any confusion Shizuru (the IGN I gave on your profile) is my AS IGN, Yuuji (the OT of this Chansey) is my X IGN, Matsuri is my Y IGN.

*Edit* Fixed FC.

Last edited:
My timezone is GMT too, though I tend to wake up late and go to bed late. I should be around for the rest of today though.

Want it as breeding fodder or want it nicknamed?

IGN Matsuri, FC 4227 - 2141 - 6743

To clear up any confusion Shizuru (the IGN I gave on your profile) is my AS IGN, Yuuji (the OT of this Chansey) is my X IGN, Matsuri is my Y IGN.
I'm around now?? ..nickname is no problem as i'll prob use it for breeding once I finish deciding how i'll use it and if it'll be better then a couple of other defensive pokemon im working with!

Come to think of it, could I please get an Immunity Gligar too if you have any of those left? I don't have any random Magikarp left and it seems your desired spitback list is now complete so it'll be a HA Starly Spitback (do with it as you please).
thats no problem, i can go online again if its easier to do a straight trade now?

I would love to receive a Female Moon Ball Disable Gastly.

I put a level one Female Magikarp on the GTS. I do have a Misdreavus if you rather have it.

i'm interested in Machop, Larvitar and Deino. Will it be a problem to trade these three Pokemons ? if not I have some HA spitback Pokemons to put up for trade

i'm interested in Machop, Larvitar and Deino. Will it be a problem to trade these three Pokemons ? if not I have some HA spitback Pokemons to put up for trade
That's no problem, a straight trade will probably be easier if we can find a time we're both online. I'm on GMT what about you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)