kolohe.zip

kolohe

room tone
is a Top Artistis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
who_else_love_gen_7.png

by no means my best work, getting my inspiration back has been a struggle. finally finished this after it was requested like, 7 months ago? happy with how it came out still and am very glad to finally have this out of my backlog. the tour hasn't even started yet but i appreciate the patience from 1v1 peeps!!

feels nice to be back to doing site drawings. ready to take requests again!

okayyy... PINECONEEE rumia

kolohe

room tone
always hope youre well x :heart:
same to you :heart: miss seeing you around!

few new logo thingies from the workshop!

tinka.png
DPP AG.png

made the UU drawing for Lily and made the DPP AG drawing for Frozoid! thank you for trusting me with your visions!

a cream.png
fluffer.png
image (1).png
cotto_candy.png

and some new misc. icon drawings. pretty much all self indulgent, the inspo on the last one was my boyfriend calling me a "cotton candy witch." felt it was too cute to pass up drawing! feel free to use one if you'd like ^.^

thanks for tunin' in~ here's a song rec for the post, because i've been falling back into kozo murashita hell rumia LET'S GOOOO

Lyci

formerly ChaosLucaro
same to you :heart: miss seeing you around!

few new logo thingies from the workshop!

[logo] [logo]

made the UU drawing for Lily and made the DPP AG drawing for Frozoid! thank you for trusting me with your visions!

[picture][picture][picture][picture]
and some new misc. icon drawings. pretty much all self indulgent, the inspo on the last one was my boyfriend calling me a "cotton candy witch." felt it was too cute to pass up drawing! feel free to use one if you'd like ^.^

thanks for tunin' in~ here's a song rec for the post, because i've been falling back into kozo murashita hell rumia LET'S GOOOO
Why does everything look so cute!? :O
But seriously good art :3
:blobthumbsup:

kolohe

room tone
hello! i have returned with a drawing i've wanted to make for a long time.
meet the artist.png

meet the artist! i've wanted to make one of these for years atp, never got the time nor patience to actually sit down and draw it though.

was about time for an update to this thread. i've been pretty stagnant with art for most of sept. because of work :c as always thanks for tunin' in!

kolohe

room tone
rin cozy.png
image-46.png

let's go lesbians!!!!!!!! :pray: :100:

lil drawing i made tonight of rin from yuru camp. i did a sketch of her earlier which my boyfriend told me i should finish, so here we are! i'm quite happy i pushed myself to do this because inspiration has been running dry as of late. i'll do a matching nadeshiko eventually!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)