Kokiri Forest Shop (Closed Until Sunday)

Status
Not open for further replies.
POKEMON WANTED: Venipede

IV SPREAD: Standard
YOUR OFFER: Impish Gligar 31/31/31/x/31/31
YOUR FC: Check Sig
YOUR IGN: Jack

Already have a Staryu worked out. I would be willing to trade a Venipede for the perfect Moldbreaker Drilbur, though; I have flawless parents so it shouldn't take too long.

Also, Venipede does not come with any Egg Moves. However, it learns Baton Pass and Megahorn as a level up move (Megahorn through Move Rememberer). Most of the other moves you'd wanna throw on it are taught through TMs (Earthquake, Protect, Swords Dance, etc).
Ok that is fine i have drilbur in stock, so notice me when you are ready

welsknight, you could check my thread for something else, but HP Fire Froakies are the best thing I have in at the moment. Still working on everything else thats marked 'Available Soon'

ahh i see.thanks for letting me know. i dont have much time for pkm atm so unfortunately i have nothing much to offer

May Interest you in a careful phantump spitback for an impish phantump spitback? If not, how about a shroomish spitback with bullet seed?

POKEMON WANTED: Bold rotom
IV SPREAD: Perfect
OTHER NOTES: Nope
YOUR OFFER: Breeding pair: 2 adamant guts 5iv Timburrs (1 male and 1 female) with mach punch and drain punch egg moves
YOUR FC: 3625-9125-3538
YOUR IGN: Mikey

POKEMON WANTED: Bold rotom
IV SPREAD: Perfect
OTHER NOTES: Nope
YOUR OFFER: Breeding pair: 2 adamant 5iv Timburrs (1 male and 1 female) with mach punch and drain punch egg moves
YOUR FC: 3625-9125-3538
YOUR IGN: Mikey
Works for me, as long as the female is 31/31/31/x/31/31. What's the ability on the female?

Hello! looking at your Honedge and was wondering if i could get a Male from you. Not that too picky on the IV's but would be appreciated if it had as many 31's as possible. I can offer Impish bulletproof female chespins with near perfect ivs of 31/31/29/xx/31/31 in repeat balls. they also know Spikes as an egg mover

POKEMON WANTED: Spitbacks (imperfect) of Froakie, Venipede, Dratini, Fletchling
IV SPREAD: 5 max IV but imperfect
OTHER NOTES: Any chance you could breed a Drilbur with Mold Breaker ability?
YOUR OFFER: 5IV Spitbacks of Flabebe, Torchic (w/ Baton Pass), Mawile. Also have 4IV Staryu and Skarmory (w/ Whirlwind & Brave Bird)
YOUR FC: 2895-7808-1200
YOUR IGN:
Shockway

Thanks for your time.

Do you still need Staryu? I can breed a perfect Timid Natural Cure one if you'll trade a perfect female Pawniard for it.
POKEMON WANTED: Pawniard
IV SPREAD: 31/31/31/x/31/31
OTHER NOTES: needs to be in Luxury Ball (like on the OP)
YOUR OFFER: 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Natural Cure Staryu (will breed if interested)
YOUR FC: 2621-2816-8411
YOUR IGN: Alice

Hello

POKEMON WANTED: Phantump w/ Harvest OR a Spit-backGENDER: female
IV SPREAD: as isYOUR OFFER: dusk/shiny Stone, battle mansion item, or I also have this pokemons:
Perfect female Gible Jolly, Sand veil with outrage
Froakie (male/female) Modest Protean 4IVs
Gible (male/female) Modest Protean 4IVs
Honedge (male/female) Brave 4 IVs
Spit-backs timid gastly (male) with astonish
Spit-backs adamant charmander (male) with outrage
Spit-backs jolly gible (male) rough skin
Ok that is fine i have drilbur in stock, so notice me when you are ready
POKEMON WANTED: Venipede
IV SPREAD: Standard
YOUR OFFER: Impish Gligar 31/31/31/x/31/31
YOUR FC: Check Sig
YOUR IGN: Jack
okay just pm me when
Alright guys and gals, your respective Pokemon are ready. I'l be online for a while, so just shoot me a trade request (give me about 5 minutes to get all your FCs added).

EDIT: ljesss, I need your FC.

they both have guts and both are 31/31/31/x/31/31
Works for me, as long as you don't mind waiting for me to breed one.

Hello! looking at your Honedge and was wondering if i could get a Male from you. Not that too picky on the IV's but would be appreciated if it had as many 31's as possible. I can offer Impish bulletproof female chespins with near perfect ivs of 31/31/29/xx/31/31 in repeat balls. they also know Spikes as an egg mover
No thanks, not interested.

OK. I'll trade you the spitbacks you're looking for (Froakie, Venipede, Dratini, Fletchling) for the Flabebe and the Skarmory you mentioned w/ Whirlwind and Brave Bird (preferably female). Let me check my boxes and see what I currently have on-hand.
I think there's some confusion here. I was offering the perfect Flabebe for a perfect Drilbur with Mold Breaker which is why I was offering to add an Excadril with Mold Breaker to help ya breed it.

I'm still interested in your spitbacks but would rather trade my own spitbacks than a good 5IV spread.

I think there's some confusion here. I was offering the perfect Flabebe for a perfect Drilbur with Mold Breaker which is why I was offering to add an Excadril with Mold Breaker to help ya breed it.

I'm still interested in your spitbacks but would rather trade my own spitbacks than a good 5IV spread.
Oh. Your OP didn't mention Drilbur in the Pokemon you wanted. I thought we were doing your perfect Flabebe and a Skarmory spitback for all 4 of my spitbacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)