Gen 3 jirchamp! (rmt)

I decided I wanted to use the greatest combo in pokemon history, jirchamp, but I'm having some problems. I'm sorry I don't have time to make this look beautiful right now!

Venusaur (M) @ Leftovers ** Venusaur is ass
Trait: Overgrow
EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 72 Def / 8 Spd / 136 SDef
Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
- Leech Seed
- Roar
- Sleep Powder
- Sludge Bomb

prevents raikou and suicune from cming up and destroying my monsters, hopefully. razor leaf is useless :<

Swampert (M) @ Leftovers ** Swampert is ass
Trait: Torrent
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Def / 120 SAtk
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Hydro Pump
- Ice Beam
- Protect

gg typing and stats walls everything.

Machamp (M) @ Leftovers ** Machamp is asss
Trait: Guts
EVs: 252 HP / 208 Atk / 48 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Cross Chop
- Rest
- Rock Slide
- Sleep Talk

ch guts cross chop kills everything.

Jirachi @ Leftovers ** Jirachi is asss
Trait: Serene Grace
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 32 Spd / 84 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Psychic
- Light Screen
- Thunderbolt
- Wish

heals my bros and makes them hard to kill. i need tbolt because i dont want gyarados to shit on me!! also counters gengar and resists everything on earth.

Gyarados (M) @ Leftovers ** Gyarados is ass
Trait: Intimidate
EVs: 88 HP / 228 Atk / 192 Spd
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Flying]
- Thunder Wave

works well with machamp, paralyzing bros like skarm and zapdos. also the only bro on my team keeping heracross in check :(

Dugtrio (M) @ Choice Band ** Dugtrio is asss
Trait: Arena Trap
EVs: 232 Atk / 228 Spd / 48 SDef
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Aerial Ace
- Earthquake
- Hidden Power [Bug]
- Rock Slide

for revenge killing heracross mostly... and other dugtrios, and i guess raikou sometimes. I probably should get rid of this for starmoe, or maybe another normal/flying resistance.

rate it dudes!

A very solid team in my opinion, but i also think that there are some other better options than Dugtrio. Maybe an specially-oriented offensive Pokemon. Starmie is a good option because it also learns Rapid Spin, as Spikes can be a very big problem for you (like any other team with Wish).
However, i recommend you to put 48 Spe Evs in Venusaur to outspeed Cune, and Roar before. Also I think that use the 42 Atk Evs in SpD is better, as I think you will 2HKO Raikou.

thanks for the rate :D
The team is solid defensively, but gets stalled pretty easily i've found, and then I lose to spikes :( Especially if they have Dusclops, since he kind of walls the crap out of my entire team lol. Any suggestions?

You can try to go with Hydropump-Modest-328SpA-Starmie, to hurt Dusclops in the switch. It does between 39 to 46 to de standard Dusclops. If you have problems with stall, try to use Calm Mind Jirachi, one of the best stall counters, since Bliss and non-EQ Lax won't stop it. You will also have also problems against Celebi though. (there is Dugtrio, but then you doesn't have place for the spinner)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)