Jebus Christ's Holy Trade Thread [PLS LOCK :( ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, I really don't like nicknames. If you want the Zapdos would you mind either listing all the stuff you have or just EV training three mons for it? I'm sure we can work out something if you really want it :)

And I don't have any Unaware Woopers lying around :/
For EV Training (all flawless):

Female Moxie Pinsir (in Lux Ball of course, with CC/Quick Attack/Feint) along with Heracrosses (Adamant with either Ability, Moxie is Female-Only), Adamant Female Sand Rush Excadrill (Lux Ball, also Mold Breaker spitbacks if you want), Adamant non-HA 3-Fang/Sucker Punch Mawile (1 Shiny Male with no Fangs), Adamant Phanphy (with Ice Shard), Adamant (Male) Wide Guard Aerodactyl (HA or not), Calm 5IV (Female) Lure Ball Tentacool (non-HA), Male Modest Charmander (DD, Beat Up, Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power), numerous Adamant Beldums.

I have access to PP Ups/Maxes and Ability Capsules for them if you want.

For EV Training (all flawless):

Female Moxie Pinsir (in Lux Ball of course, with CC/Quick Attack/Feint) along with Heracrosses (Adamant with either Ability, Moxie is Female-Only), Adamant Female Sand Rush Excadrill (Lux Ball, also Mold Breaker spitbacks if you want), Adamant non-HA 3-Fang/Sucker Punch Mawile (1 Shiny Male with no Fangs), Adamant Phanphy (with Ice Shard), Adamant (Male) Wide Guard Aerodactyl (HA or not), Calm 5IV (Female) Lure Ball Tentacool (non-HA), Male Modest Charmander (DD, Beat Up, Dragon Pulse, Ancient Power), numerous Adamant Beldums.

I have access to PP Ups/Maxes and Ability Capsules for them if you want.
I meant EV training three of my mons that I'd trade over :p

If you don't mind doing that, I can trade on Sunday, maybe on Saturday.

I meant EV training three of my mons that I'd trade over :p

If you don't mind doing that, I can trade on Sunday, maybe on Saturday.
Ok lol, I will do that gladly. Contact me when you need the help (details in signature, LMK which game you are using).

EDIT: Small detail, I do not have access to Reset Bags or EV-Drop Berries atm, anything you send to me for training can't have any extraneous EVs.

EDIT II: Also looking for a Modest Clauncher/Jolly Weedle, will trade for the stuff I mentioned earlier

Last edited:
Finally got tired of this guy, decided to keep this one. First pentagon HP Grass one I've seen too, RIP Gastrodon.

UPDATE: It's all Kyogre now

Jebus/12753
Species: Kyogre
Ability: Drizzle
Nature: Modest
IVs: 14/1,2/31/30/31/31

Move 1: Body Slam
Move 2: Aqua Ring
Move 3: Ice Beam
Move 4: Origin Pulse
Semi-Redis
Notes: *SR'd by me on my AS
*Hidden Power Grass
*Difference in bulk from flawless Kyogre is ~4.7%​

Finally got tired of this guy, decided to keep this one. First pentagon HP Grass one I've seen too, RIP Gastrodon.

UPDATE: It's all Kyogre now

Jebus/12753
Species: Kyogre
Ability: Drizzle
Nature: Modest
IVs: 14/1,2/31/30/31/31

Move 1: Body Slam
Move 2: Aqua Ring
Move 3: Ice Beam
Move 4: Origin Pulse
Semi-Redis
Notes: *SR'd by me on my AS
*Hidden Power Grass
*Difference in bulk from flawless Kyogre is ~4.7%​
Can you give me the pokes to train today?

Can you give me the pokes to train today?
Yes, I'll get online now. Here are the spreads:

Diancie: 6HP/252SpAtk/252Speed (don't forget Diamond Storm/Moonblast)
Altaria: 252HP/252SpDef/6Speed (don't forget Hyper Voice, it has some HP/SpDef EVs already I think)
Xerneas: 6Atk/252SpAtk/252Speed (don't forget Moonblast/Megahorn)

Yes, I'll get online now. Here are the spreads:

Diancie: 6HP/252SpAtk/252Speed (don't forget Diamond Storm/Moonblast)
Altaria: 252HP/252SpDef/6Speed (don't forget Hyper Voice, it has some HP/SpDef EVs already I think)
Xerneas: 6Atk/252SpAtk/252Speed (don't forget Moonblast/Megahorn)
Well! That will be an easy job! I'll get on soon.

Ok, I'm online, the spreads are:

Jirachi: 252HP/252SpDef/6Speed (don't forget Stealth Rock/Iron Head)
Abra: 6HP/252SpAtk/252Speed (don't forget Encore)
Groudon: 128HP/252Atk/132Speed
All received, hopefully they should all be trained shortly, I'll ask for a trade when one or more is finished.

Hey, I really like your zapdos, and I have a bunch of gen 4/5 RNG'ed legends, including, but not limited to:
HP Fire Timid Latios in a Great Ball
Shiny Calm Cresselia in a Heal Ball w/ Gravity, Helping Hand, and Icy Wind
Flawless Modest Reshiram w/ Tailwind

Please let me know if you're interested, your Zapdos would be great for VGC IMO :)

Hey, I really like your zapdos, and I have a bunch of gen 4/5 RNG'ed legends, including, but not limited to:
HP Fire Timid Latios in a Great Ball
Shiny Calm Cresselia in a Heal Ball w/ Gravity, Helping Hand, and Icy Wind
Flawless Modest Reshiram w/ Tailwind

Please let me know if you're interested, your Zapdos would be great for VGC IMO :)
Could you give me a complete list? I prefer knowing all my options :)

Hello I'm interested in any of your diancie! :D
you get check here for my list of pokemons up for trade https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...NYaFRReDZ3QUFBQzJHYlhUeEE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

most of them are cloned anyways :)
Which one(s) in particular? I like your Riolu, Nest Ball Scyther, and maybe the Lux Ball Bagon depending on how much stuff you want. And welcome to Smogon :)

Also acam333 trikx_insane I can trade today whenever

Could you give me a complete list? I prefer knowing all my options :)
Here's what I would consider my notable stuff (copied from a convo I had with another user):

- Shiny Modest HP Ice Heatran w/ Stealth Rock and Dragon Pulse in a Timer Ball (I believe 30 Speed IV though :/)
- Shiny Calm Cresselia in a Heal Ball
- Flawless Naughty Zekrom (has some exp though) w/ Tailwind in a Luxury Ball
- Flawless Modest Reshiram in a Premier Ball
- Flawless Timid level 1 Palkia (from the Arceus event in HG/SS)
- Flawless Modest Kyogre in a Great Ball
- Bold HP Electric Suicune in a Great Ball
- Timid HP Fire Latios w/ Defog in a Great Ball
- Lots of other legends that I downloaded off of Pokécheck before it went down (not sure on your stance on those), including Genesect, Deoxys, Meloetta, Keldeo, Shaymin, and Darkrai, and they all passed their hack checks according to the site. The legendaries listed above are mine though; I RNGed them in their respective games.

I also have pokemon in matching balls, including, but not limited to, Lure Ball Marill (I have a 5IV Adamant one), Lure Ball Horsea, and Friend Ball Larvitar. :)

Here's what I would consider my notable stuff (copied from a convo I had with another user):

- Shiny Modest HP Ice Heatran w/ Stealth Rock and Dragon Pulse in a Timer Ball (I believe 30 Speed IV though :/)
- Shiny Calm Cresselia in a Heal Ball
- Flawless Naughty Zekrom (has some exp though) w/ Tailwind in a Luxury Ball
- Flawless Modest Reshiram in a Premier Ball
- Flawless Timid level 1 Palkia (from the Arceus event in HG/SS)
- Flawless Modest Kyogre in a Great Ball
- Bold HP Electric Suicune in a Great Ball
- Timid HP Fire Latios w/ Defog in a Great Ball
- Lots of other legends that I downloaded off of Pokécheck before it went down (not sure on your stance on those), including Genesect, Deoxys, Meloetta, Keldeo, Shaymin, and Darkrai, and they all passed their hack checks according to the site. The legendaries listed above are mine though; I RNGed them in their respective games.

I also have pokemon in matching balls, including, but not limited to, Lure Ball Marill (I have a 5IV Adamant one), Lure Ball Horsea, and Friend Ball Larvitar. :)
Is that Heatran 31/x/31/31/31/30? If so, that would be good.

cool! I'll be back after I run a few at the track. I'll let you know when I'm back ^^
Sounds good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)