ITT; KoA talks to himself and his art

KoA

Sorry, I thought anteaters were real
is an Artist
What if Slime Knights worked the other way around?

Even Slimes need to have fun!

I made a smelly noise in my head! Wicky Wicky WHOOOOOO!

KoA

is an Artist
Aye, I plan on having lots of comics withdumb adult humor in them. Definitely a poke-change of pace.

With that said, a couple pics today.

First off, here's Carl from facebook drawn as Cell:

Next, we find out what happens when yu combine Parasect and Golbat. Turns out you get an office worker from a mediocre comic strip. I present ye with Dilbat:

KoA

is an Artist
Potato Potato Potato Potato Potato Potato Potato Potato Potato Potato Potato.

Someone requested a potato of me, so I made them one...if it were possessed by the devil. I can already see the movie titles now:

"Hot Potato: This Spud's Not your Bud!!"

I mostly just really like the lighting and hope I got the fire right.

I'm going to go drown an elderly with pizza huts and a tunic smells really nice today i just can't help myself until I :]

KoA

is an Artist
Hi I'm back again to talk nonsense that hopefully people will read and laugh to themselves about.

Since the site was down, I kept myself busy with some workety worky work. So let's dive headfirst into this concrete pool.

First pic is a witch I drew. Me and my wife spent a weekend watching miyazaki movies, so I wanted to envision what Kiki from Kiki's delivery service would grow up to look like.

Aaaand some music, shocking I know.`

Remix of the Sonic 3 & Knuckles miniboss theme:

Armored Armadillo's Stage from Megaman X:

Final Boss from Megaman X8:

Now I'm off to eat mac and cheese. Want any KoA? No I don't I already had corn. Okay you arrogant fuck.

Hi there!
Your art is fantastic and I really love your style of shading/coloring. So, I would continue with that.
Your witch's chin seems small to me so I would give her more of a chin so it doesn't look like it she just has a mouth there. As for your fire, I think you did a really good job with that but you can experiment with opacity so the fire doesn't look extremely solid.
Anyways, great job and looking forward to more!

KoA

is an Artist
I've been actively doing art for people on my Facebook page so I finally have stuff to show for it!

This first one was for a lass who wanted a profile pic for her "Satan's Kitty" page, so I did what any man would do and sexualized the fuck out of it:

And then I made this because I wanted to try an apocalypse scenario. To quote my deviantart:

"It's basically a bunch of undead reaching out to the "Dark Moon", a corrupted form of our moon which mysteriously rots the mind and flesh of the human population.

Though not true zombies, the population is reduced to primal savages who kill and slaughter to appease the Dark Moon, their only deity and Lord.

;[

More later etc, this thread is basically nothing more than my personal online art storage anyway so el oh el.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)