Serious Is DBZ the strongest Universe? Can Krillin 1v1 anyone from Naruto and OP Universe?

What's the Strongest Universe?

• DBZ Universe Strongest

Votes: 63 77.8%
  • Naruto Universe Strongest

Votes: 8 9.9%
  • OP Universe Strongest

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Bleach Universe Strongest - lolz.

Votes: 7 8.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mostly the fault of KT, who has no idea what he's doing and keeps on re-maxing out power levels because he can't plan a plot out more than a few chapters

Totally different but since so many of these characters like to announce who they are it's possible. However, if a title or nickname were relied on, Whitebeard for example, he's screwed.
Or Goku, since that's not his real name either...

Also the Death Note specifies humans, which Goku is not. :P

Lee

@ Thick Club
is a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
The first time I can remember seeing a planet being blown up in DBZ was the Arlia filler, maybe you don't wanna count this but for the sake of my argument I'll use it. Vegeta blew up Arlia before he and Nappa fought any of the Z fighters. If you don't accept the filler I guess you have to go with Frieza.
when vegeta fires his gyarikku-ho at goku during their battle on earth, he boasts that it'll destroy the planet if goku doesn't stop it. that was the first canonical feat of planet-destroying power and, at that point, Vegeta's power was a tiny fraction of Frieza's (Vegeta being about 18,000 in that battle and Frieza being 530,000 in his weakest form).

I think the supreme kai can beat anyone from naruto or bleach. He has the combination of strength and magical powers. He is basically a god. Plus with the newly canon dbz movie you have two new characters that can one hit the already strong dbz roster. Cant stop that shit.

I hope by 3 you mean Naruto, Bleach, and DBZ because no way in fuck does YYH beat OP as a manga.

YYH art is crap (and by crap I mean CRAP). YYH has pretty good characters (kind of bland though) and a good story line (pretty one-dimensional though). It lacks the complexity, scale, and foresight One Piece has. Not to mention lacking any sense of humor. YYH is a good manga, definitely beating out Naruto and Bleach, but no way in fuck does it match One Piece.

Personally, I'd prefer DBZ > YYH. Just because YYH's art is SO BAD. It's hard-for-me-to-read-this-bad.
Fuck manga and fuck One Piece. That series is god awful. By 3 I didn't include Naruto because lol Naruto.

If YYH were about Kuwabara it would be a million times better.
You obviously meant Chu. Younger Toguro would also be acceptable.

Wow, you guys really make me want to re-watch YYH. I stopped watching since it aired on toonami.. in like 2000. lol.
What are you waiting for?

You don't read Yu Yu Hakusho (though I have). You watch the anime. Watch it dubbed, by the way. The dubbed version is so good.
This guy, this guy gets it.

Naruto wouldn't run out of Chakra though since he can use Shadow Clones and then Sage Mode - Naruto's clones don't directly decrease power like Multiform does.
Sage mode doesn't work like that. What going into sage mode does is give naruto access to natural chakra, which, when combined with their own mental and physical chakra, giving him access to senjutsu chakra. It doesn't directly increase his chakra levels since he still has to mix in his own chakra with the natural chakra.

Yeah sorry DBZ is just in another league altogether though I wouldn't like to see OP being ridiculed to the point that even Krillin can one shot anyone.

Non Sayian (or alien) wise, yes the other animes can compete. White Beard, and nearly most Logias can prove a challenge (and some paramecias like Magellen).

Krillin is legit as fuck man. He's a human! He just gets boned because his best friends are fucking aliens whose only purpose in life is to get insanely strong. Krillin as a whole is still crazy strong, and could honestly probably smash everyone sans the strongest characters in OP, Naruto, or Bleach.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Fuck manga and fuck One Piece. That series is god awful. By 3 I didn't include Naruto because lol Naruto.
If we're talking about Shonen, Manga >>>>>>>>>>>> anime

If it's an anime with over 100 episodes, the odds of it being "good" overall (in terms of quality) are really, really, slim.

YYH's anime also has CRAP art. Overall, it's crappier than OP's anime art-- which is saying something because OP's first couple arcs also have really shitty art.

As I said, Manga > Anime for long ass shonen series.

The art in Yu Yu Hakusho is perfect for the characters and the world in which it presents. Stand alone, the art is not great. It would probably be the biggest "flaw" in YYH. However, when combined with the characters, the plots, the emotions, and the voices, the art works really well imo. At least, I've never at one point ever when watching it or rewatching it ever thought the art detracted from the quality of the anime. The manga sure...the art can be kind of annoying. I had to fanboy through that. The anime though...fucking fabulous all the way through. Though I kind of dislike the demon world tournament...it is pretty annoying.

macle

sup geodudes
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I didn't come up with this, but I thought it was worth sharing.

So before Dragon Ball Z there was Dragon Ball. It had a lot of human characters that were skilled martial artists and (even though none were as strong as the alien Goku) they were able to hold their own in a fight. Once DBZ came around the human characters were quickly overpowered by all the space aliens, androids, and magic monsters that could destroy planets with energy blasts from their fingers. The amount of energy these people had got increasingly ridiculous to the point where the show was pretty much a shouting match followed by a "who can make the biggest lazer" contest. As a result the human characters either became comic relief or they were killed off to give the non-human heroes motivation to fight harder.
Essentially the humans became useless background characters with one major exception. Krillin was Goku's best friend and was with him through most of his adventures and battles. Most people think he is just some comic relief and occasionally moral support, but there are those who argue that he is the best fighter in the entire Dragon Ball franchise.
It's obvious to anyone who watches the show that Krillin is no where near the strongest fighter (not even close), but he manages to hold his own against seemingly impossibly overpowered opponents throughout the series.
Examples of Krillin Badassery:

• One Saibamen warrior obliterates Yamcha (who was about the same strength as Krillin) with one attack. Krillin manages to fight off three of them at once and destroy all three of them with one attack.
  • After all the stronger fighters have thrown everything they have at Nappa he is still standing there unscratched. Krillin throws his special attack (Destructo Disk) at Nappa. Vegeta sees it coming and freaks out! Nappa realizes how dangerous the attack is just in time to escape with only a gash on his face. Had the attack landed it would have killed him for sure. Krillin was the weakest fighter left, but he came this close to taking out a guy at least 10 or 20 times as strong as him with one attack and was the only one to draw blood before Goku showed up.
  • Later on Namek he's the only human (except bulma) on the planet and clearly the weakest fighter there. That doesn't stop him from holding his own against guys that are probably hundreds of time stronger than him. Yeah he get's his ass kicked, but he actually manages to put up a fight against impossible odds. He eventually dies, but only at the hands of Frieza (the most powerful dude in the univere). It wasn't some weak pointless death either. Krillin managed to cut off part of his Frieza's tail (more damage than Vegeta, Piccolo, and Gohan did combined). His death was so bad ass that it made Goku go Super Saiyan.
  • He is resurrected later by Goku and all is good until the Androids show up. These things are way stronger than Frieza, but who is out there fighting them with the Super Saiyans... It's Krillin. The guy lands a few punches, and doesn't do much damage but can you blame him? These androids make super saiyan look like a joke. He's still only a human, but he doesn't use that as an excuse to stay home and watch the action on TV like everyone else.
  • Flash forward to the Cell Games where Cell (who is a combination of the androids, Frieza, and all the strongest fighters) creates half a dozen "Cell Jrs". Goku, Trunks, and Vegeta have to go Super Saiyan (the form that made a fool of Frieza the most powerful creature in the universe) to beat these things. Krillin manages to fight one by himself and seems to be evenly matched. He only loses after getting sucker punched while checking up on Goku (who was getting his ass handed to him by a Cell Jr.) That means until he let his guard down, Krillin was fighting something that's easily as strong as a Super Saiyan. At this point Krillin, a human, manages to hold his own against a creature that a few years ago would have considered equal in strength to the most powerful creature in the universe.
  • There's also this moment where Krillin attacks Buu (the most powerful creature in DBZ) and would have won had it not been for Buu's regeneration powers. Notice how Yamcha doesn't even bother to try to do anything. Krillin knows what he's up against but he still gives it his best shot. Buu totally doesn't see it coming, and had it been another villain without regeneration powers, his Destructo Disk would have saved the day.
Conclusion: Krillin is the greatest martial artist of all time, despite being one of the weakest fighters in DBZ. He was outmatched and underpowered from episode 1 of Dragon Ball Z. He could never be as powerful as the increasingly more god like beings he found himself surrounded by. In spite of this, he never quits or retires from action. The little guy goes into battle against things he knows he could never hope to defeat, but he never gives up and actually manages to hold up his own in a way that the other fighters would never be able to do if they found themselves at such a massive disadvantage. If he relied on powering up and firing a massive lazer every time like the others he would have been killed in a heartbeat, but instead he relies on his own skill and his brains to keep him alive and fighting.

Can we just talk about how YYH is better than all three of these shows?
Yeah. I cry at YYH :(

DBZ power levels are too high for anyone in most of the common series read today. If you bother to do actual speed calculations and balance out things like logia intangibility, DBZ pretty much always wins.

Due to the basically uncountable amount of series it's very safe to say that DBZ is not the strongest universe ever, though. Just off the top of my head Saint Seiya and Bastard!! win for sure.
gurren lagann. also star wars during that GN where palpatine creates a violent wormhole with his mind and steers it around a bit

..So where would Geass users place?

TheFourthChaser

#TimeForChange
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
when vegeta fires his gyarikku-ho at goku during their battle on earth, he boasts that it'll destroy the planet if goku doesn't stop it. that was the first canonical feat of planet-destroying power and, at that point, Vegeta's power was a tiny fraction of Frieza's (Vegeta being about 18,000 in that battle and Frieza being 530,000 in his weakest form).
I didn't remember him saying that but it makes what I'm saying a hell of a lot more solid lol.

Krillin is legit as fuck man. He's a human! He just gets boned because his best friends are fucking aliens whose only purpose in life is to get insanely strong. Krillin as a whole is still crazy strong, and could honestly probably smash everyone sans the strongest characters in OP, Naruto, or Bleach.
To be fair, someone like Hercule would kick all of our asses.

Conclusion: Krillin is the greatest martial artist of all time, despite being one of the weakest fighters in DBZ. He was outmatched and underpowered from episode 1 of Dragon Ball Z. He could never be as powerful as the increasingly more god like beings he found himself surrounded by. In spite of this, he never quits or retires from action. The little guy goes into battle against things he knows he could never hope to defeat, but he never gives up and actually manages to hold up his own in a way that the other fighters would never be able to do if they found themselves at such a massive disadvantage. If he relied on powering up and firing a massive lazer every time like the others he would have been killed in a heartbeat, but instead he relies on his own skill and his brains to keep him alive and fighting.
Why the FUCK does everyone forget about Tien?

@Chaser Mr. Satan is at least on par with Arlong.

@Minwu Goku could wreck anything in TTGL in seconds, same with Geass. Even if he couldn't, Saitama still kills everyone with a single punch.

@Outlaw because he never does anything in DBZ. He's still awesome but any human that isn't Krillin is useless in DBZ.

@Outlaw because he never does anything in DBZ. He's still awesome but any human that isn't Krillin is useless in DBZ.
Tien defeated Saibamen before, shattered Nappa's armor, blasted down Semi-Perfect Cell, battled the Cell Jrs, AND shocked Gohan with the strength of his Tri-Beam Cannon against Gotenks empowered Super Buu.

He's the only human who CONTINUED to train.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)