International Wi-Fi Tournament - Autumn Disconnector List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

No Longer Live
won the 1st Smogon VGC Tournament

The Official Autumn (un)Friendly seems to have a lot of DCer's, so this will be a list of all the DCer's so you know they are likely to DC if you play them.

DCer's:
Emily from California
Katina from California
Albert from Spain
Alex from New York
Emile from Maine
Alan from Mexico
Winsur from Venezuela
Steed from Don't know
George from Chile
Leah from no location
Shiro from Buenos Aires
Trevor from Chile
Chantz from no location
Paul from New Jersey
Ominous from Georgia
TAPALIN from Mexico
CodyVGC from Washington
Alex from Mexico
CJ from Ohio
Kevin from Buenos Aires
llamon from Texas
Kristen from Wisconsin
DTIsra from Mexico
Andre from North Carolina
tsutaja from no location
Gessy from Don't know
J15 from Spain
Mezuky from Spain
Satoru from NONE
SALVO From Italy
Daniel from the UK
Santi From Chile
Danial from Madrid, SPAIN
BLAIR from Singapore
Nik From United States
Daniel from West midlands UK
George from Chile
Ash from New York
Joshua from New York
Kaan from Germany
Kyle from Rhode Island
JohnCGI from South East England
KAKASHI from el salvador
Igor from Portugal
PMAN from no location
Mohamed from Lebanon
BANANA from Hamburg, Germany
Jon from West Midlands, UK
Enzan from Georgia

I'll just edit this as I inevitably come across them, will start now since I wasn't keeping track before:

ALBERT from SPAIN was the last DC before stopped playing before

ALEX from NEW YORK whos greet is CUTE BLUSH! LAUGH!

EMILE from MAINE who actually DCed on me twice in two games over the last two nights now. Rating is about the same as it was yesterday so I can only assume s/he's been playing for 24 hours straight DCing in every single game because s/he is fucking horrible. Same dumb mistakes both games, same poorly constructed team, still consists exclusively of shinies I feel good about betting are hacked.

ALAN from MEXICO (truly a shocker)

WINSUR from VENEZUELA

STEED from I FORGOT TO WRITE IT DOWN but honestly how common of a name can that be this dude thinks hes a horse

RYAN from ALBERTA

JOSEMA from MEXICO still yet to play someone from Mexico who didnt DC

I haven't come across any in the tournament yet, but the existence of this thread makes me feel warm and happy. Thank you very much for making this.

voodoo pimp

marco pimp
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Same dumb mistakes both games, same poorly constructed team, still consists exclusively of shinies I feel good about betting are hacked.
I really wish they would at least put in a PID check or something. Wouldn't stop the serious hackers, of course, but at least it'd keep out idiots like this.

Yeah it was kind of funny given your complaint earlier

I feel for him though, he really did play better than I did.

George from Chile can and will disconnect literally every time he loses. I've seen him three times now, thanks to a ridiculously low personal luck stat. I disconnected that last time I ran across him.

Leah, no location, has disconnected on me.

Shiro*, of Buenos Aires, Argentina disconnected on the second match against him, then disconnected again before the match even started when I ran into him a third time.

Trevor of Chile disconnected on turn two when I gained a slight advantage over him.

Chantz, no location, took one look at the Pokemon I sent out and immediately disconnected.

Paul, of New Jersey, wiped the floor with me the first time I saw him. Second time I saw him, he sent out the same Pokemon as in the first match while I switched things up a bit. Upon seeing this fact, he disconnected immediately after the Pokemon appeared.

Yesterday, there were TONS of Disconnects, but I only started keeping records today. One I remember was D1360 of Mexico. He took me down the first time I saw him, and I gave it to him. Second match, he disconnected as I won.

That's all I got right now, I'll say something if I see more. Which I probably will because THEY ALL FIND ME.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
CJ from Ohio has like 1800+ ranking and dc's because he gets a triple protect and apparently that isnt good enough for him

CJ from Ohio has like 1800+ ranking and dc's because he gets a triple protect and apparently that isnt good enough for him
CJ also D/C'd on me when it was 3-1 in my favor.

I can also confirm that Paul from New Jersey is a D/Cer, he ragequit as I knocked out his last pokemon.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Alex from Mexico. 3-0ed his ass and he dced at the end.

Edit: Some guy named Khalid. Dunno his location, but he carries a Chandelure, Hydreigon, Haxorus, Siglieph (sp?) and some others.

TAPALIN from Mexico, basically ragequitted when my Tailwind sweep was set, I'll keep editing as it comes.
Ominous from Georgia, USA.
RIKA from Tokyo, 1969 freaking points at that.

Greyson or greysong as some people are calling em

I'm sorry, what? Maybe you DC'd on me or something. I don't ever recall DC'ing on anybody this entire tournament.

Anyway, some guy named Kevin from Buenos Aires with around 1760 points DC'd after 2 of his mons died at the same time.

Eraddd

One Pixel
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
llamon from Texas has a 1871 rating and DCed on me after I had him in a tight spot.

Fuck another one. Kristen from Wisconsin with a 1809 rating and DCed on me after having a sliver of health on her Scrafty versus Conkeldurr and Escavalier at full health.

Another one. DTIsra from Mexico with a 1924 rating. He had Tornadus and THundurus out. I rock slided with Conkeldurr and Terrakion, KOing them both. DCs right there.

Andre from North Carolina. Was about to 4-0 him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)