Instacheck Hotspot -- a fast Pokémon checker for XY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol that's pretty blunt, but yeah something along those lines HOWEVER i can still access microsoft websites and my computer still has a significant amount of capabilities but I am technologically inept and I'd like to see what I can do with this, so I just need someone to give me some directive. If possible.
Have you gone to device manager and updated your drivers that way?

Lol that's pretty blunt, but yeah something along those lines HOWEVER i can still access microsoft websites and my computer still has a significant amount of capabilities but I am technologically inept and I'd like to see what I can do with this, so I just need someone to give me some directive. If possible.
Sorry if I was blunt. Nothing against bootleg! It's easier to know if it is or not genuine. :p Uhm...yeah you should go to device manager (right click Computer and click Properties then on the left hand side you should see a link titled device manager) and then in device manager click where you see Network adaptors. Right click the adaptor you want to update and click "Update driver software"

N
Sorry if I was blunt. Nothing against bootleg! It's easier to know if it is or not genuine. :p Uhm...yeah you should go to device manager (right click Computer and click Properties then on the left hand side you should see a link titled device manager) and then in device manager click where you see Network adaptors. Right click the adaptor you want to update and click "Update driver software"
Nah it's completely fine lol and I already did which is bad cuz my driver says it's up to date even thought the version is from like 2006 or 2009 I forget

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Chances are there's no real way to fix it if you're having problems with a simple driver update and "computer" isn't accurate, what's the error? "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" or "Resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation or invoke."

i tried using the standalone with connectify i cant make it work properly. I can connect internet but connectify is no network access but when i connect my 3ds to it still connects me to the net. and when i use standalone, start scanning, only one portion can scan. and that side is the Other trainer info. I put pokemon on each device and it wont show the infos on both sides but only one alternately. WHAT is wrong with what im doing?

Esmeya

i tried using the standalone with connectify i cant make it work properly. I can connect internet but connectify is no network access but when i connect my 3ds to it still connects me to the net. and when i use standalone, start scanning, only one portion can scan. and that side is the Other trainer info. I put pokemon on each device and it wont show the infos on both sides but only one alternately. WHAT is wrong with what im doing?
FF9ZidaneGal Suggestion:

"How I get my Instacheck Standalone to "work" if when I stat a scan using the hotspot created by connectify it scans the pokemon that the othe trainer has and shows them on the right side. when I scan using my shared internet (mine is my wireless card) it shows MY pokemon on the right hand side. However, I have to flip flop between scanned connections to be able to see their pokemon then my own. Have you tried to see if this works?"

FF9ZidaneGal Suggestion:

"How I get my Instacheck Standalone to "work" if when I stat a scan using the hotspot created by connectify it scans the pokemon that the othe trainer has and shows them on the right side. when I scan using my shared internet (mine is my wireless card) it shows MY pokemon on the right hand side. However, I have to flip flop between scanned connections to be able to see their pokemon then my own. Have you tried to see if this works?"
it didnt work as it shows only one side. with diff connections. i will uninstall it as the standalone is not that solid yet.

Esmeya

it didnt work as it shows only one side. with diff connections. i will uninstall it as the standalone is not that solid yet.
Neither versions are solid and likely won't be for a long time, if ever. Both have errors/problems, but the original is notably more functional than the standalone. Sorry.

Neither versions are solid and likely won't be for a long time, if ever. Both have errors/problems, but the original is notably more functional than the standalone. Sorry.
my basic instacheck is not working now. It says, the group or resource is not in the correct state.

Esmeya

my basic instacheck is not working now. It says, the group or resource is not in the correct state.
Disable/Enable Wireless Connection 2 (Instacheck)

o_O I thought the first page said they're in the works ;( damn.
"In the works" doesn't exactly spell soon or now, but it's in the works. You can still ask for help in the simple questions/request thread or find someone here in the meantime if you need help.

Last edited:

Esmeya

it still the same bro. i restarted as well deleted every file of standalone and the basic and still the same. do i need to erase an exact .dll somewhere to remove this?
Then just do the most basic thing, delete the instacheck and re-download it.

Chances are there's no real way to fix it if you're having problems with a simple driver update and "computer" isn't accurate, what's the error? "The group or resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation" or "Resource is not in the correct state to perform the requested operation or invoke."
The former of your two choices, my prognosis is that my actual network adapter isn't up to date because it says my drivers are but they are dated back to 2006-2009. But I'm wondering if there's a way around that without purchasing anything.

Esmeya

all of em i did. deleted restarted and yet same
Then you will have to try a solution from Microsoft, there's hotfixes and driver updates.

The only other thing I can think of is to allow program through your firewall to see if that fixes it.

Last edited:

Esmeya

The former of your two choices, my prognosis is that my actual network adapter isn't up to date because it says my drivers are but they are dated back to 2006-2009. But I'm wondering if there's a way around that without purchasing anything.
You still didn't say the exact error you received.

What type of security does your router have?

Edit: Need to go to work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)