FOR THE GUYS i think Taylor swift cheated on her Blond boyfriend...

after the release of Taylor swift new album MIDNIGHTS and relationship break off... I believe she Cheated on her Old boyfriend (with the blond hair).

let us Observe the lyrics dispLayed in this album.

TRACK 1: the Lavendar Haze
wow tay tay u girlboss u finally get into the Weed publicly. love that for u bitch. smoke dat purple haze. This track establishes how much Ms. Swift loves weed... and The haze of falling in love for first time... hmm.

TraCK 2: Maroon
wow this is the GOATED track. a banger. a song to Cry to. And boy does theBossgirl Taylor gives us the many insights here...
"the Mark you saw on my collarbone"
"how the Hell did we lose sight of us again"
"Sobbing with your head in you hands"
"aint That the way Shit always ends"
"and i lost you... the One... i Was dancing with... in New york"
"And I wake up with your Memory Over me..."
"What a real Fuckin legacy... to leave..."

omg GIRL u got caught with a hickey on ur neck and u fight and make Him cry and now u miss him... and u are caught in ur feelings. That went from scarlet in the Moment. To Maroon in hindset. Wow. Real DEEP.

TRACK 3: ANTIHERO
You're the problem it's you taylor.

Track 5: you're on your own kid
Wow you rip off the OFFSPRING? uncool. But yes. She feels slighted... ignored... Unloved even... and we know she loves to be loveed. from TRACK 1... the STAGE is SET
"I search the party of better bodies... " eerie.

TracK 6: might RAIN
wow she is not ready to be a Bride. And he totally is. She has already confirmed she is purple. The red of love, and blue of indifference...

Track 9: Bejwewled.
AND WHEN THEY ASK IF I HAVE A MAN, I CAN STILL SAY I DON'T REMEMBER OOOOOO girl.

Wow.

What do you Think Guys? Ullar ?

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
today we go live to our special correspondent, my wife. she is a unabashed and self-proclaimed taylor swift superfan, and her familiarity with the Gaylor subcommunity places her in an informed position regarding the veracity of this breaking theory.
33AB83BA-FC23-4981-B659-592389146A40.jpeg

when subsequently pressed for further comment, she noted that "I read most of it. I hated it. And you."

this exchange from one Taypilled individual to another looks like it will Swiftly cause dissension among the ranks of the pop music superstar's fanbase. from channel 645, I'm Ullar Warlord. back to u, dave

Sijih

game show genius
is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributor
i bet she did. shes a total cheater. once i played monopoly with her and she kept yelling "hey look at that" and pointing behind me and whenever i looked away she would sneak 100s from the bank. i caught on after the 10th time but whenever i told her to stop doing it she would tell me that the song anti-hero was about me and that she would flip the board if i didn't shut up.

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
WHAT YOU ALL DON'T KNOW IS THAT TAYLOR SWIFT IS DATING DON FERNANDO ALONSO DÍAZ TWO TIME F1 WORLD CHAMPION

HINTS:
-She's 33 and he's pursuing his 33rd F1 victory.
-Both of them ended their previous relationship the same week.
-Alonso has used Taylor Swift songs on his Tik Toks lately
-Much more.

If you don't believe this is real search Fernando Alonso and Taylor Swift on Google.

QUÉ GRANDE ERES MAGIC

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)