ORAS Ubers I suppose. But if Poisonceus somehow gets really good and the ladder begins to use Kyurem as a check

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
>

A-FUCKING-MEN.

Now, please stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.

I pledge allegiance to Arceus Poison of the Based God™ Thugly Duckling, and to the Arceus Ground for which it was sacked to, one meme, that is still hilarious, with victory and laughter for all.

THE SQUAD

I've spent quite some time now basking in the glory brought by my UPL win (replay found here) over strong user, KratosMana, that had saltified™ Problems and Steelphoenix; and so, I have come down from my seat in the heavens besides my Lord and Savior, Arceus Poison, to beseech this team upon you all. It is undisputedly the best ORAS team made thus far, which commemorates and makes flawless use of the most superior Arceus forme: Poison. Bolstered by an unprecedented 100% UPL win rate, this is a proven winner's team.​

THE LEGACY

It began with the empowering idea to use Arceus Poison, the most sovereign and superior of all Arceus formes. As how any builder would, I read the analysis of Arceus Poison, written by esteemed user Minority Suspect, to unlock the secrets of this enamoring and all-powerful deity. While attaining such great information, I stumbled upon an unsightly statement, which claimed that Kyurem-W is a blanket check to the almighty Arceus Poison. Compelled to challenge such treason, I then participated in the tradition of shitposting™; which, after much quarrel, spawned my most cringe worthy quote, "[00:06] +Thugly duckling: I suppose. But if Poisonceus somehow gets really good and the ladder begins to use Kyurem as a check(...)."

For weeks, I was relentlessly spammed with this bleak statement of my own, and, my appearances in the Ubers chatroom had become no more but a wall of highlighted text; until, an opportunity to redeem myself had arisen. My acquaintance and /co-manger/ of the Soul Dew Strongs, Mr.378, had purchased me as a bench player for the advent in which a starting player needed replacement. In Week 5 of UPL III, this situation had manifested itself in the occurrence of when my teammate, and Room Owner of the Ubers chatroom, shrang, had become unable to play his opponent of the week. In response, my now manager, Faint, subbed me in to battle the two time SPL winner, KratosMana, of the competent and formidable Soviet Skymins, headed by the lucky n' bad user, Steeljackal <3.

On the day of the scheduled battle, I decided that I had to do it. I had to settle the meming, and succumb to what the masses desired. The aliases before my coming had either been felled by their all powerful opponents — the Grand Helix Fossils, and, Defiant Durians — or; had fought valiantly, but only to have their efforts surmount to an unwelcoming stalemate — the Glorious Genesects, and, DaReal Drizzlers. I saw nothing to lose; my team was tied 3-3, and my teammate, and renowned DPPt player, boudouche, had an easy win over terribad™ user and former UU Leader, kokoloko, to tie with the Skymins and prevent them from competing in the finals of the racy, UPL III. It was my time to withhold the great power of Arceus Poison, and smite the great user, KratosMana, with its relentless Calm Mind and toxic-endowing Sludge Bomb.

'Twas turn 30, in which the great RNG gods had blessed me with a critical hit, on the switch, to the Mega Sableye of my opponent, received by my severely weakened Tyranitar. Turn 31 — KratosMana had questionably picked off my 3% Tyranitar with Fake Out, giving my Excadrill a free switch in for a kill. Now turn 32, KratosMana is left with no choice than to sacrifice his Mega Sableye — he needed his Primal Groudon to check my Kyogre, and possibly my unrevealed Arceus form; his Klefki to check my Shaymin-Sky; and, his Arceus Ground to be a win condition. Turn 33, is when shite got real. I knew KratosMana had to kill the Excadrill, but, I couldn't risk him predicting my Skymin switching in; so, I made the safe play. By my sacred hand, the world was ready to witness thine own great deity, Arceus Poison.

Sacrificed to the great Earthquake of thy earth's sin, Arceus Poison became no more. Now sheathed of its fleshly coil, Arceus Poison had now manifested itself as the uproar of the Ubers chatroom. To those misfortunes whom did not witness thy great Lord and Savior, Arceus Poison, return to Thee blessed heavens; or, to those of you whom hath committed the sin of not viewing Thee great replay; I present to thine self an excerpt, below, of turn thirty-three and thirty-four of the battle's sacred chat log.
Turn 33
+Thetwinmasters:
not getting picked up
+Dilwar: hello
+Dilwar: McM halp
+Dilwar: ghosting
+magsyy: ghosting af
+Disaster Area: noone seems to take ghosting accusations seriously @_@ I don't get tho why can't we just play this game graciously and honourably
+Finchinator: many reasons why.
+magsyy: piex ur wild bro
+Dilwar: is it grassceus
+Thetwinmasters: oh god no timer pls
+Imanalt: Disaster Area because everyone cares enough about winning that everyone ghosts

I need a write-up, come back!

Go! Kyurem-W checks me (Arceus-Poison)!
Pointed stones dug into Kyurem-W checks me!

The opposing RAVENN used Earthquake!
It's super effective! Kyurem-W checks me lost 79.0% of its health!
Turn 34
+Nimbus125: timer has been evil this match
+Dilwar: FUCKER
+magsyy: lmao
+Nimbus125: IT IS POISONCEUS
+Krauersaut: AHHHHHHHHHHH
+Nimbus125: YES
+Imanalt: thats not a counter...
+Sweep: oh dear
+Krauersaut: AHHHHHHHHHH
+Dilwar: WHY
+Nimbus125: I CAN DIE HAPPILY
+Dilwar: DID U BRING THI
+Krauersaut:QIWUHETOQIUWHEOIUQHWETOIUQHWTOIUHQWETOIUHQWOEITUHQIWUETHOQWIUETHOQIWUEHTOQIWUEHT
+Thetwinmasters: LMFAO
+Disaster Area: <3

The opposing RAVENN used Dragon Claw!
Kyurem-W checks me lost 8.6% of its health!

Kyurem-W checks me fainted!
★Thugly Duckling: ,
+Mr.378: Thugly
+Dilwar: dont ,
+Thetwinmasters:
+Nimbus125:
best upl ever
+Krauersaut: it was great sack material
+Dilwar: u bought poisonceus
+Krauersaut: that's for sure
+Mr.378: You're an idiot

Go! Hi Level 56 (Shaymin-Sky)!
Pointed stones dug into Hi Level 56!
Rest assured, the battle became my victory once Skymin entered the fray, and, had doubled to Excadrill to clean the remains of KratosMana's team. Admittedly, the Great Wind of Hax™ blew beneath my wings, with its back turned to KratosMana; which, aided me in achieving my greatest victory in a tournament setting – ever. No more was I the bitchy, salty, didn't-get-into-UPL-because-of-a-bad-attitude user™; I had become, the hero of the Ubers room. Without further ado, I present to you the mastermind building process of this flawless team, only possible by the great sovereign God, Thugly Duckling.​

TEAMBUILDING PROCESS

Arceus Poison. Lest I say more? Calm Mind is its most usable set because it doesn't get shat on by Kyurem-W, however, any Assault Vest Kyurem-W can switch into Arceus Poison with impunity. Besides this discouragement, the set actually has some merits. It tears apart Clefable stall that use Lava Plume RestTalk Groudon, and also has a huge matchup advantage versus Toxic Spikes teams; so, I built the team to support this set. Latias and Latios looked like the two biggest threats to the mon, and this lead me to wanting a Pursuit user to trap and eliminate them.

Tyranitar was perfect for this role. It's a solid Stealth Rock setter, the best Lati check, and also a solid Salamence check with Thunder Wave and a Shuca Berry, so, that is the set I chose. The two also have decent type synergy – Arceus Poison resists Fairy and Fighting, and Tyranitar has an immunity to Psychic attacks; however, two Ground weak mons didn't look too good at all. I had to add a bulky water, which, also benefits from Tyranitar's Pursuit support.

Primal Kyogre; truly my favorite Pokemon in ORAS Ubers. Titanic bulk, set versatility, and Primal Groudon check? Yes please. I opted for the Physically Defensive set for the sole reason of being a Primal Groudon check; but, it gave the core a soft check to a handful of other physical attackers too, such as, Ho-Oh, Salamence, and Extreme Killer. Pretty sweet that it baits Latis too. A Ground immunity looked wonderful right about here, so I had to add one of those.

A lot of people are beginning to hate this mon, but, I still think it's great. Giratina-O offers a lot of utility to certain teams by role compressing as a soft check to Mewtwo, Primal Groudon, and most Swords Dance Arceus, and, it does nothing short of that for this team. Mewtwo was the most glaring weakness of the team prior to adding Giratina-O, the Calm Mind variant seemed especially threatening because it sets up on Kyogre and OHKOes both Tyranitar and Arceus Poison with coverage. Nothing else is able to fix this weakness while also fulfilling a multitude of other rolls, such as a defogger; and so, at this point in building, I decided to just add some good stuff.

What's a sand build without an Excadrill? The team needed a Xerneas check, a cleaner, and a Ground type, so, Excadrill just couldn't be foregone.

Another Ground immunity couldn't hurt, and I needed something that packed a punch. I considered Latias, but its speed tier just isn't enough for what the team needed. And so, I added Shaymin-Sky, despite that it leaves a decent sized whole to opposing Kyogre. Skymin hits pretty hard with a Life Orb, and is another Lati lure for Tyranitar to prey on. Not only this, it gives some amazing mexican strats; Air Slash flinches slay dem hoez m8. Healing Wish is just broken af too, it literally gives me two Arceus Poison. TWO. TWO FUCKING LORD AND SAVIORS. I've never done something so holy.

IN DEPTH

Love you team (Kyogre) @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Ice Beam
Shoutout to the Soul Dew strongs for buying me in midseason and fk you Krauersaut for being such a lovely user and teammate :D

Fat whale is just a great mon. It's a decent switch in to support Primal Groudon, a one-time check to max Attack variants, and, a soft check to just about every physical attacker in the metagame; it even has the special bulk to check mons like Darkrai and Yveltal. Without proper hazard game and offensive pressure, it is very difficult to pin down this mon – my own Giratina-O and Excadrill make it very difficult for my opponent to do either of these; this is exemplified well in my match with KratosMana. It can be easily overwhelmed depending on the matchup; but, this team offers other checks to the big threats and a great set of resistances, so, Kyogre never has to check them all. Kyogre functions wonderfully versus balance early-to-mid game by applying pressure to PDon+Latias cores, and with Tyranitar in the wings, Latias or Latios must think twice about what they switch into. Simple, standard EV spread, for a simple mon.

RIP PISTOLERO (Tyranitar) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Atk / 188 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Thunder Wave
PISTOLERO, you were truly the worst user. But your YouTube shit was cool and we did BAM together with Disaster Area a.k.a Piexplode a.k.a I-literally-ban-myself-with-johns. Come back sometime man, even though Fireburn or God yohoE will just instaban you. I have a confession to make, actually. I was the one who showed this and this to yohoE before you got banned n_n

Forming the classic Lure+Pursuit core found in Lati-infested metagames, Tyranitar is here as my primary check to the Lati twins, supporting both Arceus Poison and Kyogre by eliminating their best check. It's also my Stealth Rock setter, primary Flying resistance, and often times lead. The EV spread used here is bulky enough to survive Grass Knot from Latias, and has enough attack investment to OHKO any Mega Salamence after Stealth Rock and Sandstorm damage. Thunder Wave and a Shuca Berry are necessary to check Mega Salamence properly – otherwise, Salamence would be able to Roost stall Tyranitar's Stone Edges. Unfortunately it's dead weight if my opponent has neither a Mega Salamence or a Lati, and gets pressured too much if they have both; but, nonetheless, it sets sand for Excadrill so it can pick off foes midgame, and clean late game.

I need a write-up (Excadrill) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide
I really need to stop writing analyses because I just cannot get to GP stage for shit o_o Wreckdra I think I need somebody to do a takeover ;_; Feel free to do it yourself man; you're doing a great job on the QC team, btw!

Sand teams necessitate the use of this Pokemon — without it, they struggle to check GeoXern, and lack the speed to revenge kill some significant threats, such as Mewtwo and Deoxys-A. In my match with KratosMana, this guy was my means of causing demolition. Alongside Kyogre, it applies an incredible amount of pressure onto Primal Groudon and its most common Ground immune teammates, Ho-Oh and Latias, the former being threatened by Excadrill's Rock Slide, and the latter being food to Tyranitar. Excadrill is a great offensive mon that offers utility in Rapid Spin and its great set of resistances; it has not changed much at all since it was introduced in Generation V, and its roll on this team is a very distinguished and obvious one.

Hi Level 56 (Shaymin-Sky) @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Healing Wish
Shoutout to Level 56 for starting my love with this mon when we battled week two of Farm League :D That match was sick af lol; btw, never said thanks or congrats for RKing Astounded week 5 ^-^

Skymin is a great fit for this team in that it gives some necessary speed, a Ground immunity, a check to non-Extreme Speed Swords Dance Arceus, a soft check to Kyogre, and an ebic af™ Healing Wish that allows me to abuse pressured mons early game, just to heal them off late game. It's has a surprising matchup advantage over hazard-based teams, and a good matchup against balance with Tyranitar beside it. With HP Fire, it functions as a wallbreaker for almost the entire team; Kyogre and Arceus Poison appreciate a dead Ferrothorn, and Excadrill appreciates a weakened Skarmory. HP Fire also circumvents Klefki as a check to it, especially when taken into account that Excadrill in the back will always dissuade Klefki from going for Thunder Wave. I seem to use this thing a lot in tours, I really hope that doesn't catch on. 60%=0%, 70%=0% in a tour setting tho; 95%=0% in ladder battles o_o

Edgar come back (Giratina-Origin) @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 40 HP / 200 Atk / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Shadow Sneak
- Defog
Edgar you are my Mexican hero pls pls pls start playing ORAS Ubers again, or at least dump your godly SPL sets in that Dice thread found here. Your builds really inspire me, made me sad when you bid farewell to the tier u_u

Giratina-O doesn't perform in ORAS Ubers as well as it did in XY Ubers, the power creep really hasn't been kind to it; but, it is still a great check to Fighting types, Extreme Killer, and Arceus Ground. These days, Giratina-O needs a good set of resistances from its teammates to function properly; whereas, in XY, it could easily be slapped onto offensive teams in need of a defogger and an Extreme Killer check. This team provides a solid backbone for Giratina-O to do its job – Kyogre resists Ice, Tyranitar resists Dark, and Arceus Poison resists Fairy. In return, it offers a solid switch-in to Primal Groudon and an immunity to Fighting. I chose Earthquake to catch Klefki on the switch, threaten unevolved Mega Diancie, and, to quickly wear down Primal Groudon that decide to stay in and attack. Cool thing too is I can abuse it heavily mid game to intermittently switch into some dangerous stuff, and when needed, sack Skymin with Healing Wish to get its HP bar full again. I wish Giratina-O didn't get cheesed so often by shit like Shadow Force Extreme Killer, Dragon Claw Arceus Ground, and Dragon Pulse Primal Groudon; but, like I have said, this team provides to it secondary emergency checks to these threats so it is not overwhelmed. The EV spread is funky; it's an old spread that Pistolero posted in forums once and I've liked it since. The 200 Atk EVs OHKO Hasty Diancie 60% of the time with Earthquake, something like that. The speed investment creeps 12 Spe base 90s; and 40 HP increase the defensive strength of the 252 Defense EVs.

Kyurem-W checks me (Arceus) @ Toxic Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 84 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power
- Recover​

[22:32:49] Ishamael: I heard Poisonceus is a Kyurem-W check
[22:33:09] Ishamael: Imma make a team with Kyu-W now
[22:33:37] @ Minority Suspect: Arc Poison is cool
[22:33:39] @ Minority Suspect: don't know why
[22:33:41] @ Minority Suspect: it gets like
[22:33:42] @ Minority Suspect: no use
[22:33:47] Ishamael: PDon
[22:33:51] Ishamael: fucks it hard
BLASPHEMY
[22:33:52] Pelipperr(~'-')~: arc poison is great
[22:33:52] Disaster Area: arc poison was a dank mon in XY fuck gothitelle =]
[22:33:54] Pelipperr(~'-')~: i love it
[22:34:00] %DracoMaster Dab: Arc poison is love
[22:34:05] %DracoMaster Dab: Arc poison is life
[22:36:21] +eleceus:poisonceus collects tspikes for a living
[22:37:18] Pelipperr(~'-')~: poisonceus is the best thing since sliced bread
[22:37:36] +eleceus: poisonceus is 2nd best arc form after eleceus
[22:37:42] +eleceus: pretty hype if u ask me
[22:37:49] %DracoMaster Dab: Posionceus for s+!
[22:37:59] dovah team new: ekiller is shit right
[22:38:21] dovah team new: eleceus and poisonceus is where its at
[22:38:31] Pelipperr(~'-')~: posionceus>ekiller
Hath not I been the brave, creative user in which I am now renowned for, this abhorrent and pestilent deity would be nothing. Heath my words of truth, "[00:06] +Thugly duckling: I suppose. But if Poisonceus somehow gets really good and the ladder begins to use Kyurem as a check(...)," for this prophecy will be fulfilled and the blasphemous Ubers ladder shall become infested with frozen dragons, garnished in their accessories of Choice. But as these overzealous beasts smite Thy defensive brethren, He shall come with his devious Calm Mind and repugnant Sludge Bomb, cleansing the ladder of these demons with a venomous guise. Though, the beasts and their Assault Vest-ed hides can stand before Him with impunity, it cannot be overlooked that He is a formidable foe to thee who wields the patience to play stall, and balance alike. Although felled by countless threats in this dangerous metagame, and crushed by the many earth shattering Ground types of the tier; His unique typing offers to this team a blessed resistance to the the regal Fairy type, and the ability to distrupt the mighty poise of Xerneas. It serves this team as a win condition, and the best sack mon in existence. It's utility does not exceed, nor come short, of this. Forever immortalized in the relentless meming of the Ubers chat, and by its sacrifice to KratosMana; this here is its final worship, where it shall ascend in viability and make plural of The Ascendant.

CONCLUSION
This team is Jesus and I'm pretty happy that I built it. It pleases me even more that I got some tour success with it too, KratosMana it was a pleasure battling you; and RIP Skymins, I just had to cockblock you guys because lolz. LOL @ Problems doe; I thought Excadrill had done you wrong once enough in SPL versus Steve Angello, but Iron Head flinches STRUCK AGAIN BAHAHAHA. @ Team raters - I don't care if you rate this team or nah, this RMT is clearly a showcase and you'd be wasting your time rating because I don't give a rat's ass about how weak you think it is to CB Ho-Oh, EKiller, Darkrai, or how many other ladder-infesting mons you can think of. This is a perfect team made from a perfect user, and it shall remain so.

SHOUTOUTS
Mr.378: Thanks for buying me in the auction man, always a pleasure to talk and battle with you
faint: thanks for being a manager lol
Krauersaut: YOU DID NOT GHOST ME STFU
PoMMan: pornman LOL. It was a pleasure being your teammate in UPL; PM me anytime for a test battle :)
@ The Soul Dew Strongs: y'all are fucking awesome, I'd love to be a part of the team in future UPLs
KratosMana: You're a talented battler and I respect you a lot.
Fireburn: for telling me I'm an ass user and didn't get into UPL because of it... BUT I GOT IN ANYWAYS AND SHREKT LOOOOOOOOOL
Sweep: I haxed you hella bad in my tryout for the Fossils but I don't think you were going to buy me anyways lol. Thanks for rooting me on during the fite :)
shrang: AUSSIEAUSSIEAUSSIE!!! I fucking love you for all the late night laughs and GIF spamming of Tommy Wiseau, you're the greatest RO and a pretty good teammate during UPL :D
ZoroarkForever: #Fightceus4lyfe talking about BW with you is fun n_n
Haruno: sucks
DracoMaster Dab: long time friend, thanks for building with me all the time and also inspiring me to use shitmons
canman98: hella fun to hear about your cool team ideas. Masuda is this man's father.
Dilwar: ,,, oo . <3 is all I hear from you but i love you anyways :P
Lady Gaga: JEFF HARDY IS A LORD AND HE HAS CLEANED UP HIS ACT STOP TRASHTALKING HIM K THANKS
Minority Suspect: I liked you more as a voice :[ But yer a good moderator so that counts for something
Dr Ciel: /me tickles Doctor Ciel. :]
haxiom: best guy I've met on PS, thanks for giving me a team to play in for M.U.T.E. tour
absdaddy: you da fucking best m8
Haunted Diamond: fun playtesting with you, thus far you're making an outstanding teammate of yourself and I'm glad we're on the same team :D
kingmidas: everybody hates you but I think you're a nice guy if your good side is what I get in a day. RIP mods tho :( I'll miss the random mutes for highlighting you
bombarrows: I straight enjoy talking to you about life and I'm glad I've gotten to know you. thanks for all the girl talks and advice man :^)
magsyy: You're a good kid and I'm so fortunate to know you. You're honestly like the little brother I never had
8-BIT Luster: yer just the cutest user and an amazing shitposter. You still BAM? Let's get shit done this summer :O
Pelipperr: Seriously my favorite new user, you're just awesome lol
steelphoenix: Thanks for the IRC fit
PROBLEMS: ^
WreckDra: Ebic user, long time friend and BAM admin :)
Disaster Area: Piexplode> DA jajajaja. My BAM lord and great friend, thanks for giving me dank memes all the time xD
ApplepieFTW: <3 so much lol
PoweredByRevenge: RIP
user php: I liek you
Antacool: #liepard4lyfe
benbe: XY battle sometime :] (I've finally decided to give you the Zekrom team :O)
byronthewellwell: YER A GIRL LOOOOOL THE WHOLE TIME WORTHLESS FIGHTING
hyw: You're my best friend on PS <3
Joryn: let's catch up some time bro
Melodic Dystopia: ...
Unwanted mistake: tell mom and dad to try contraceptives
Lord Outrage: thank you for shrinking your e-penis as of late .you are good battler why complain so much about hax lol.I think the way you type is cool .xD
@ Ubers room you're all awesome and a good time
@ anybody who spammed the quote and beleived in a thing called Ducky :D

IMPORTABLE
Love you team (Kyogre) @ Blue Orb
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 248 Def / 12 Spe
Bold Nature
- Rest
- Sleep Talk
- Scald
- Ice Beam

RIP PISTOLERO (Tyranitar) @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 248 HP / 72 Atk / 188 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Pursuit
- Thunder Wave

I need a write-up (Excadrill) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Rapid Spin
- Earthquake
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Hi Level 56 (Shaymin-Sky) @ Life Orb
Ability: Serene Grace
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 2 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Seed Flare
- Air Slash
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Healing Wish

Edgar come back (Giratina-Origin) @ Griseous Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 40 HP / 200 Atk / 252 Def / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Tail
- Earthquake
- Shadow Sneak
- Defog

Kyurem-W checks me (Arceus) @ Toxic Plate
Ability: Multitype
EVs: 248 HP / 84 SpA / 176 Spe
Timid Nature
- Calm Mind
- Sludge Bomb
- Earth Power
- Recover

UNLEASH THE MEMES O_O

Last edited:

tehy

Banned deucer.
generic suggestion : try steelceus > poisonceus, gives you a dragon attack sponge. though since this is purposely a poisonceus showcase team this is a meaningless suggestion...w/e

Haxiom edit: I deleted most of this post that was pretty salty and dumb and unhelpful

Last edited by a moderator:

Fireburn

BARN ALL
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
For the record I bought you one day before you said that line. You're pretty lucky for it considering I wouldn't have drafted you if you said that line then.

As for the team itself, nothing needs to be said. It isn't why you made this post. All that needs to be said is that your claim to fame is saying something dumb and people making fun of you for it.
Honestly this entire debacle around UPL and the titular quote can be summed up in one image:

Anyway, so this post isn't completely useless, this team has a few issues:

1. CM Primal Kyogre. Your only check is Shaymin-S who can't really switch in and fails to OHKO with Seed Flare at +1, and everything else just drops like a sack of bricks.
2. Mewtwo. You have Grounds covered fairly well, but Mewtwo is the other huge pain in the rear that abuses Arceus-Poison and you lack a solid answer to it other than Giratina-O, who will be worn down extremely fast by sand and trying to check Grounds. Your only switch into Psystrike is Tyranitar who dies to the Fighting coverage basically all Mewtwo run nowadays. Between Excadrill and Tina-O you have the tools to revenge it, and you can probably use TTar/Tina's immunities to play around it somewhat, but nothing wants to come in otherwise.
3. You don't really need both Rapid Spin on Excadrill and Defog on Giratina-O. I'd change one out for SD/Wisp, respectively.

To try and fix 1 and 2 you could try Latias over Skymin and Mega Sableye over Giratina-O, this gives you harder checks to Ogre and M2 while filling similar roles to Skymin and Tina. You do lose a significant degree of security against Groundceus which is admittedly troublesome, but beatable if you keep Ogre/Lati/Sab healthy. GK and healthy Defense investment on Latias can help with this.

Thanks for the shoutout by the way, it's apparent you've moved past your inner demons and I'm glad you did. n_n

Thanks for the shootout m8 :^)
Now about the team no primals and no mence so it's fun to look at, at least.
I don't think you really seek a rate by rmt'ing a team like that lolz. Just know that its a cool team in terms of creativity and looks even tho it has a bunch of dangerous weaknesses like fireburn said.

Thugly Duckling

I play TCG now
Thanks for the shootout m8 :^)
Now about the team no primals and no mence so it's fun to look at, at least.
I don't think you really seek a rate by rmt'ing a team like that lolz. Just know that its a cool team in terms of creativity and looks even tho it has a bunch of dangerous weaknesses like fireburn said.
1. CM Primal Kyogre. Your only check is Shaymin-S who can't really switch in and fails to OHKO with Seed Flare at +1, and everything else just drops like a sack of bricks.
2. Mewtwo. You have Grounds covered fairly well, but Mewtwo is the other huge pain in the rear that abuses Arceus-Poison and you lack a solid answer to it other than Giratina-O, who will be worn down extremely fast by sand and trying to check Grounds. Your only switch into Psystrike is Tyranitar who dies to the Fighting coverage basically all Mewtwo run nowadays. Between Excadrill and Tina-O you have the tools to revenge it, and you can probably use TTar/Tina's immunities to play around it somewhat, but nothing wants to come in otherwise.
I see two not "a bunch"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)